ADVERTISEMENT

Watching a replay on CBS Sports

I guess having a premium membership has its benefits, eh?

If that were the case, what would be my "benefits" today?

I was banned, just like some of you were. So I'm not sure of these "benefits" you are talking about.

I haven't and will never personally attack anyone on these sports boards.

It wasn't about me being "smug" and you know it. No one holds a candle to rifle, when it comes to being smug.

I just got under your all's skin and you guys couldn't take it, so you resorted to personal attacks. You were asked and then warned several times to stop. Even after threatening to shut the board down, if you continued, your still refused.

I asked several times, nicely to no avail and that's why I took it further.

They were also a few Herd fans complaining as well.

It's over and done with and you guys are the ones still crying about it. It was your all's fault, not mine.

If it makes you feel any better, Cat, I posted on that smack board often, but didn't see any of your personal information on there, other than what you had posted yourself, so very few people saw it, I would think.

No, it's certainly not a lie. You posted pictures of family members (with name included in the photo). You told us multiple times your age and where you were from, even going as far as inviting GeauxHerd to have drinks with you across the bridge in Marietta.

It certainly isn't true. I did not post my name, my age or my address. Fact.

The photos of the two family members, who were athletes at Marshall, were on the Marshall website.

Anyway, you all started posting my full name, pictures and followed it up with harassment off the board. I kindly asked you all to stop. Then the owner asked several times, gave many warnings, banned some and then threatened more than once that he'd shut the board down.

Evidently you wanted it shut down....because you didn't stop. The end.

It's over.

It certainly isn't true. I did not post my name, my age or my address. Fact.

The photos of the two family members, who were athletes at Marshall, were on the Marshall website.

Anyway, you all started posting my full name, pictures and followed it up with harassment off the board. I kindly asked you all to stop. Then the owner asked several times, gave many warnings, banned some and then threatened more than once that he'd shut the board down.

Evidently you wanted it shut down....because you didn't stop. The end.

It's over.
I never stated you posted your name, nor your address. You did, however, post a picture of a close family member with their name on the photograph, and you most certainly posted your age, as well as your home town and high school that you attended. All FACTS.

Who is this 'you all'?

Also, the board ownership had already decided to shut down the smack forum, well before your itty bitty feelings were hurt. Of course, you already knew that, since someone close to you kept you informed. That very same person actually talked the new owner into keeping the forum afloat for a few more weeks, and then used your whining as an excuse to shut it down. Now, that board is pathetic, and has little traffic. Of course, being a premium member there, you already knew that as well.

Also, the board ownership had already decided to shut down the smack forum, well before your itty bitty feelings were hurt. Of course, you already knew that, since someone close to you kept you informed. That very same person actually talked the new owner into keeping the forum afloat for a few more weeks, and then used your whining as an excuse to shut it down. Now, that board is pathetic, and has little traffic. Of course, being a premium member there, you already knew that as well.

So, you admit that it's a lie when one says it was my fault...Thanks.

I definitely didn't post my age. 100% fact.

I just got under your all's skin and you guys couldn't take it, so you resorted to personal attacks.

your social retardation still prohibits you from understanding it. what happened to you was no different than what happened to numerous other wvu posters. hell, a lot worse happened to me.

what did the other wvu posters do? they took it all in stride. as a result, the Marshall fans laughed with them, and it was dropped. it is like the bully at recess. if the bully can tell his antics have an effect, he keeps doing them. if the bully feels like his antics dont bother the target, he stops. everybody else wasnt a giant crybaby about it except for you.

it definitely wasnt a case of you getting under anyone's skin and people not being able to take it. it was the complete opposite.

The poor fellow is also delusional, to the point that he actually thinks some WVU posters on this board are gullible enough to think he has wealth and hangs out with famous people. [laughing]

i hate losing more than i love winning. likewise, i love proving people wrong more than i do being right. so, regardless if it is posting my transcripts to prove O.C.D. wrong by showing that i took courses at cornell and syracuse while still in high school, posting pictures of me around the world with the smokeshows i bag to prove to the doubters about the quality and quantity i get, proving you wrong about the cookman episode, or now doing this, it never gets old exposing you morons for being wrong.

so, here, let's have some fun. below each picture, ill list the "famous" people i am with. note, for the most part, i have tried avoiding duplicates. so, if i have ten pictures with jay-z, ill only post one. further, these are all pictures i put on facebook and/or instagram. i dont post private pictures (studio time with the artists, with taylor swift on her private plane or golfing with her, with neyo at his house, playing basketball with t-pain and his children at their house, on the beach with the fifth harmony girls, having dinner dates with christina aguilera, cruising the hollywood hills and pool-hopping with lamar odom, watching movies in bed with debby ryan, etc.)

4E9B5A14-6ECE-4E29-A112-7377822CA1BC_zpsx2y8ksyj.jpg

Nas, Rihanna, Shakira, Ozzy Osbourne, Jay-Z (second time I ever met him, at Obama's inauguration; we went to Rihanna's show together in DC after where we met up with Leonardo DiCaprio, Cher, Russell Simmons, Courtney Cox & David Arquette, Raheem DeVaughn, and a bunch of other big actors whom I can't remember. Since I was cool with Rihanna back in the day, I just stayed in her box all night while the others strolled in to say hi. It was such an unusually cold night in DC, that the electric wires outside of the venue kept freezing, so her equipment didn't work, and she had to keep coming up with us).

B37B330A-FA29-4939-B8D9-32C9D999EF11_zps7wdnes9s.jpg

The top picture is Tom Green. The other pictures are with Raekwon of Wu Tang Clan, Akon and Miss West Virginia whom I was tagging at the time, and at a club in Baltimore with Danity Kane. The top picture is Tom, his cameraman (for his tv show), the actress I was bagging, and me. I took the girl to Tom's show that night. We met up with him at his hotel across the street from the venue before the show, went back with him after the show, then went to McDonald's after the show. He bought about 30 Big Macs to give to the homeless. We had a bag left over and went over the the Lincoln Memorial (seen in the background) around 2 am. Randomly, Tom started being the jokester that he is, and asked some random people if they wanted food. Some people didn't recognize him. Some crazy white dude was shooting a rap video in between the monument and reflection pool. From a distance, I couldn't tell who it was. You can't film at the monuments without a permit, so these guys were doing it quickly late at night to not get caught. Tom approached them and asked if they wanted the food.They got annoyed and a bit aggressive with him. As he was walking away, the cameraman for the video (smoking the cigarette) said, "hey, you're Tom Green." Then, the other guy in the red polo introduced himself and they both started hugging. The guy in the red polo is rapper Bubba Sparxx. When Tom had his own show on MTV, Bubba actually performed on it. Bubba was so focused on his video, and Tom didn't expect to see somebody like that at the monument at 2 am, so they didn't pay attention to each other at first. They ended up putting Tom, the slvt, and me in the video.

6D364275-797D-4AE7-B104-EC73B66D9C7C_zpsxvdh8shv.jpg

Alex Reid (former face of Roc-A-Wear, model, singer/songwriter signed to Def Jam, and now part of a huge K-pop girl's group in Korea, Neyo, Robin Thicke, Kelly Clarkson, Corinne Bailey Rae, Queen Latifah, Wale (before he was famous), Trey Songz, and Mya.

1EE21204-65FF-4123-9985-184A9752BFF4_zpsa3wx0sv5.jpg

Ryan Cabrera, New Kids on the Block, Playmate of the Year Karen McDougal (our second date picture), Kato Kaelin, Alex Reid at the Virgin records offices, Jewel, Jessica Simpson, Jesse McCartney, Raheem Devaughn (night of the Rihanna inauguration performance)

20FC47B5-0FE6-4961-99D7-34BA5DBF2246_zpsvxuyylwf.jpg

Seal from side of stage, Dominique Dawes with me at the Nationals game (we went after brunch), Camp Lo, Emily King, Cappadonna from Wu Tang Clan, New Kids on the Block, T-Pain, Ray Romano, Mya

C38008A3-BDF0-4EFA-86BB-E0F396523E68_zpsbzr7u0pv.jpg

Mya with Naturi Naughton at the Fame movie premiere in LA, Mya with me and friends after our steak dinners, Mya on the red carpet at the Hollywood Hills GQ house party, Mya with the Redskins cheerleader I was tagging, Iron Chef, Mya music video, Stack$ (the guy who was dating Brooke Hogan and was the target of the N-bomb Hulk used that was recorded while talking about the family being worth billions), Dionne Warwick and her son Damon Elliott (also known as Buck 22 who had the big song with Billy Ray Cyrus a couple of years ago), Urban Mystic

0B477286-B5CF-47AA-A972-4BE5CAD652D7_zpsee7huaxf.jpg

Me in the front row at Dancing with the Stars, Kingpin Skinny Pimp, Lamar and Khloe Kardashian at the house party, Alex Reid, me next to Ozzy Osbourne, Kelsey Grammar, etc. at Dancing with the Stars when I flew out there every week for three months.

21A47EC6-AD86-4686-9DD5-3D02B5CCA2E5_zpsmuhn1uor.jpg

Common and Randy Jackson at the White House, star of MTV's The Hills, Mya video shoot, Joan Rivers, Malcolm Jamaal Warner, Carl Reiner, Neyo's house and awards

F8F759D5-133A-49EB-A15F-22458D98BEFB_zpsbhslh8k0.jpg

Bono, EPMD, Chrisette Michele, EPMD from side of stage, Maroon 5 and I getting searched together at the White House before entering, BB King, Jackie Evancho, Maroon 5 and Sara Bareilles rehearsing at the White House, Tom Green

D7493458-341D-4439-BCB2-C1AD5C610340_zps0qcyjfts.jpg

Logic, Machine Gun Kelly, on stage with Trinidad James and Cash Out, James Maslow/Big Time Rush, Trinidad James and Cash Out, JoJo, John Legend, Lady Gaga & Taylor Swift (always give me the best tickets when I am in town)

A02B58FE-4FCB-4773-B89C-CF9C0F5C3777_zpspupihdtr.jpg

Kid Ink, Cher Lloyd, Practical Jokers, Demi Lovato, Ed Sheeran, Mobb Deep, Ke$ha, Ryan Leslie, Sheryl Crow

1A9675A3-6349-4970-A689-092822A2D155_zpsflyda3zs.jpg

Kid from Kid N Play, Tone Loc & Coolio, Raelynn, Brooke Eden, Emblem 3, Ingrid Michaelson, The 1975, Jana Kramer, John Legend (again)

1DF32FDD-FA6F-47C9-9891-EC713C9206AD_zpsixo39tfu.jpg

Andy Grammer, on set shooting a movie with The Rock (I am in the green trunks), Rakim, 8ball & MJG, Doug E Fresh, Kelsea Ballerini

52E0712F-5889-42A2-89E9-1836E44169B7_zps53jeggt0.jpg

Nas, Lil Dickey, Big Boi from Outkast, Eryn Allen Kane, Richard Marx, Joey Badass, Cardiknox, Post Malone, T-Pain (again)

26AD35B4-7CB6-4156-AFF6-94AEC36C14B3_zpskrujurrs.jpg

Hailee Steinfeld, Conrad Sewell, the Grammy voting documents, Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony, Jess Glynne & Conrad Sewell (again), Hunter Hayes, Carly Rae Jepsen, 2 Chainz, at dinner with Akon (again)

38807C51-1AE0-42FD-88BA-3A0F1185269D_zpsr82dbdju.jpg

Vin and Kay from Naughty by Nature, Treach from Naughty by Nature, Vanilla Ice, The Weeknd, Shaggy and Tori Kelly, 5 Seconds of Summer (they had a sold-out arena tour and made sure the venue put a full-size recliner on the side of the stage for me to be comfortable during the concert), Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony, Alessia Cara, R-City

51FF9F54-02C6-4076-A629-3D24DBA2450C_zpsewitwq3t.jpg

Boy George, Colbie Callait, Lindsay Ell, Wisin, Taylor Swift (again, I think), Kirko Bangz, Chaka Khan, Maxi Priest, Eli Young Band

57BC8416-F90E-45E0-9E74-1B7EE7101E11_zpsbhcscf8r.jpg

Currensy, Nelly, Kellie Pickler, Kem, Danielle Bradbury, Debby Ryan, Fifth Harmony, Derek & Julianne Hough, Floetry

7BB7849C-F597-4B1D-97A6-71C8A61F851D_zpsq6yohs2s.jpg

Kevin Gates, The Ting-Tings, MattyB, Jalil from Whodini, SWV, Gorilla Zoe, Teddy Riley & Blackstreet, Uncle Luke/Luther Campbell from 2 Live Crew, Styles P from The Lox

9AC174CE-FD8F-4A1E-9F14-AFAD5F28E309_zps44kjf88o.jpg

MTV's Girl Code, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell, Keisza, Jessie J, Fifth Harmony (again), K Michelle, Waka Flacka Flame, J. Cole

E7190C58-7B66-42AF-8E56-E1E372B6510D_zpshegavjjz.jpg

post malone, babyface, jagged edge, uncle luke/luther campbell (again)

and this is only a fraction. considering i usually dont take pics, i think it shows enough. i do have some from the last couple of weeks with bieber, more with post malone, with moxie raia, bebe rexha, demo lovato and nick jonas . . . but, i havent posted those anywhere.

my life, as i have said, is a million times better than what you could even fantasize about. im surrounded by hot slvts who i import in, spend everyday on the beach, wake up watching dolphins playing, get calls/texts/emails daily from people with millions of fans who want to socialize with me, and dont do a single minute of work.

Believe it or not, there are people out there that couldn't care less about meeting celebrities or partying. There are also people who hate the beach.

Not everyone would like your life either. It is only your opinion that your life beats all. That's cool. You're living a life that you evidently love. A lot of people are living the life they love and wouldn't trade you lives for anything.

I know you may refuse to believe that, but it is definitely true.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, there are people out there that couldn't care less about meeting celebrities or partying. There are also people who hate the beach.

Not everyone would like your life either. It is only your opinion that your life beats all. That's cool. You're living a life that you evidently love. A lot of people are living the life they love and wouldn't trade you lives for anything.

I can understand where you're coming from, and you're correct in that perhaps not everyone would like the lifestyle Rifle enjoys. However, I think I wouldn't mind doing it, or at least wouldn't mind it a few months out of the year. With that said, it's not really about his lifestyle; rather, he's been called out as a liar by several of your kind, so he's simply proving himself to those creeps.

Reactions: 30CAT

Michigan hit the nail on the head. I'm not going around boasting unabatedly. I respond, and rub my superiority of whatever topic they tried bashing me on, in the faces of people when they take jabs.

It doesn't have to be about relaxing on the beach every day, having celebs hit me up every day/week to talk or hang out, etc. Regardless of what your preference is, I'm mocking them for my ability to do whatever I want: whether it be on the beach every day or in a cabin in the middle of nowhere; whether it be hooking up with hot singers/actresses or spending every night with a wife with cottage cheese legs; whether it be having gourmet dinners made for me every night or making my own Stouffer's microwave meal.

The point in response to their jabs is that I have the capability and freedom to do whatever I want every single day for the rest of my life. They don't have that ability, which is why I mock them for being a part of cubicle nation for the vast majority of their waking hours while trying to take jabs at my life. And they all would trade to have that freedom immediately if they could.

Countryroads is avoiding this thread like O.C.D.'s wife avoids the salad bar.

He has posted all day on the off-topic board, but he will skip this board for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT