ADVERTISEMENT

Watching a replay on CBS Sports

Only a simpleton data mines to the point that he uses 39 years as his gauge, especially when two schools haven't played since 2010.

Head-to-head all time: Ohio State > WVU. Fact.

Data mine? I'm only pointing out that it has been WVU over Ohio State for the past 39 years.

Just like Pitt fans who clamour Pitt has an all-time winning record over WVU in football. That's cool and all, but over the past 50+ years WVU has the winning record.

Question....Were you alive 40 years ago? If not, then since you've been alive, WVU has owned Ohio State.

That said, why is a supposed Ohio State fan, bothering with WVU fans to begin with?

I think most everyone knows the answer to that question.

then he definitely "exists" doesn't he.......WVU beats marshall in everything every day except for the amount of fat people and meth use.......MU and fattington will never EVER lose those "titles"........you idiots can't even succeed in your two bit or should I say 200,000 conference....the only team in the Big 12 you could beat is Kansas.....maybe.....fools

such an angry little man, aren't you?

naked-old-man-rides-motorcycle.jpg

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
"Worn out", yet there you are with the stalker name, while hanging from my sack.

1) Kelly is a girl's name, so I don't understand why you are so concerned about it?
2) It is the shade of green THE Marshall University uses in its school colors, remember?
3) You sure do talk about your nuts when dave said they are actually little raisins.

1) Kelly is a girl's name, so I don't understand why you are so concerned about it?
2) It is the shade of green THE Marshall University uses in its school colors, remember?

You can claim what you want. We both know the truth.

"THE" Marshall University...LOL!!!!

Tell me...What is the Marshall university? Are there multiple universities in this "Marshall" that would make you have to point it out?

I mean, West Virginia has multiple universities and WVU is "the" university in our great state, like Ohio State is "the" university in Ohio.

Just curious of what point you all are trying to get across when you say "the" Marshall University.

such an angry little man, aren't you?

naked-old-man-rides-motorcycle.jpg
tell me ONE thing I posted that is not true......angry?.....no......and as far as being old...yes.......but I'd have no trouble with you in anything......ANYTHING......is that your boyfriend in the pic or is that the poster of Michigan herd that you jack off to.?.........don't mess with me...you're in WAY over your head

Data mine? I'm only pointing out that it has been WVU over Ohio State for the past 39 years.

Just like Pitt fans who clamour Pitt has an all-time winning record over WVU in football. That's cool and all, but over the past 50+ years WVU has the winning record.

Question....Were you alive 40 years ago? If not, then since you've been alive, WVU has owned Ohio State.

That said, why is a supposed Ohio State fan, bothering with WVU fans to begin with?

I think most everyone knows the answer to that question.
It isn't my fault that WVU has a losing record v. Ohio State in men's and women's basketball, as well as football, or that Thuggy Bear's squad peed downed its collective leg in 2012, got killed by Gonzaga, and saved you from the ass beating that would have occurred had a Final Four-bound Buckeye team played WVU. Ask your wife why she, a purported Buckeyes' fan, "bothers" with a total loser WVU fan, such as yourself. I'll give you a hint, Puss: We Buckeye fans who live in W.Va. are surrounded by delusional Walmart WVU fans, and enjoy tweaking y'all whenever possible!

Reactions: 30Kelly

Tell me...What is the Marshall university? Are there multiple universities in this "Marshall" that would make you have to point it out?

I mean, West Virginia has multiple universities and WVU is "the" university in our great state, like Ohio State is "the" university in Ohio.

Just curious of what point you all are trying to get across when you say "the" Marshall University.
Actually, "The" is in Ohio State's name, which you would know, if your wife actually were an Ohio State fan, but "The" is not in WVU's name. Not that it matters, but Ohio University existed before The Ohio State University. School's out now, feline.

Actually, "The" is in Ohio State's name, which you would know, if your wife actually were an Ohio State fan, but "The" is not in WVU's name. Not that it matters, but Ohio University existed before The Ohio State University. School's out now, feline.

I know exactly what "The" is in Ohio State. Several do it and most, like OSU, are land grant universities. Ohio State fans just emphasize it out of arrogance.

Nothing wrong with it. Just adds to the fun of college football, IMO.

Anyway, I wasn't addressing you, even though you're a Herd fan disguising yourself as a Buckeye fan. For the record, I don't blame you.

WVU is, in fact, "the" West Virginia University, by the way. Difference is, everyone knows it. No need to remind people.

I was making fun of your fellow Herd fans for saying "The" Marshall University. It's stupid and you know it. Makes no sense whatsoever.

39 years straight....

It isn't my fault that WVU has a losing record v. Ohio State in men's and women's basketball, as well as football, or that Thuggy Bear's squad peed downed its collective leg in 2012, got killed by Gonzaga, and saved you from the ass beating that would have occurred had a Final Four-bound Buckeye team played WVU. Ask your wife why she, a purported Buckeyes' fan, "bothers" with a total loser WVU fan, such as yourself. I'll give you a hint, Puss: We Buckeye fans who live in W.Va. are surrounded by delusional Walmart WVU fans, and enjoy tweaking y'all whenever possible!

Do you put this much effort into Michigan fans? Looking at your history, I'm not seeing it.

OSU and Michigan...The biggest rivalry in college football and you spend most of your time talking WVU/OSU....Makes no sense.

It brings me to one conclusion. I'm sure you know what that is and I'm sure you know that conclusion is justified.

Whatever you say there, 30Raisinballs

I know exactly what "The" is in Ohio State. Several do it and most, like OSU, are land grant universities. Ohio State fans just emphasize it out of arrogance.

Nothing wrong with it. Just adds to the fun of college football, IMO.

Anyway, I wasn't addressing you, even though you're a Herd fan disguising yourself as a Buckeye fan. For the record, I don't blame you.

WVU is, in fact, "the" West Virginia University, by the way. Difference is, everyone knows it. No need to remind people.

I was making fun of your fellow Herd fans for saying "The" Marshall University. It's stupid and you know it. Makes no sense whatsoever.

39 years straight....
You've been ingesting catnip again, pussy. "The" is actually in Ohio State's name, but not in WVU's name. WVU isn't the "The" of anything, but you are "The" biggest Walmart WVU fan, who has no connection to WVU, other than the fact that you live a couple of hours away from Morganhole, and much closer to Ohio University's campus in Athens. LOL at your 39 years "straight" idiocy. It's been a lot longer than 39 years straight since WVU has won an NCAA national championship in a sport about which anybody cares.

Do you put this much effort into Michigan fans? Looking at your history, I'm not seeing it.

OSU and Michigan...The biggest rivalry in college football and you spend most of your time talking WVU/OSU....Makes no sense.

It brings me to one conclusion. I'm sure you know what that is and I'm sure you know that conclusion is justified.
Yeah, it makes no sense for an Ohio State grad and fan, who lives in West Virginia and is surrounded by Walmart Fold & Blew fans, but knows not a single Michigan fan, to talk smack to the delusional WVU fans. What doesn't make sense is that you live within a stone's throw of Ohio University's campus and have no connection to WVU, but pound your chest over WVU's meager accomplishments.

Well, let me tell you this much, tMUGrad90....WVU fans couldn't give two Buckeyes about Ohio State, with or without the "the."

For the past 39 years, WVU has owned the Buckeyes and we still couldn't give two Buckeyes.

If it weren't for a Herd fan, on the Woodshed, talking about Ohio State, Ohio State would be an afterthought. We don't give a Buck about Ohio State.

Just saying, since a Herd fan brought OSU up, that WVU has a winning record against the worthless nuts for the past 39 years.

WVU hasn't played Ohio State in men's basketball since 2010, so your 39 year argument is even dumber than it would be otherwise. The fact is that WVU has a losing record all-time v. Ohio State in basketball and football, and no data mining that you do can change this fact. Oh, and because you delusional WVU fans love to post "12-0," as you have nothing else, do you know what the Lady Buckeyes' record vs. WVU's women's basketball team is...wait for it...here it comes...

13-0

The classic sign of getting your asses kicked, is when multiple posters continue to ask the OSU fan: Why are you posting on our board?

What that truly means is, you're kicking our ass, and we wish you wouldn't post here any longer.

Another classic sign of getting your asses kicked, is accusing a fan of a bigger & much better program of not being a fan of said program.

In summary, there's lots of delusional, uneducated morons from Morgen Town posting in this thread.

The prominent delusional wing of the WVU fan base would love for me, a West Virginia resident, to post smack on a Michigan board instead of this board, but the concept that these clown don't get is that I know hundreds of delusional WVU fans, but not a single Michigan fan. I don't expect this to change any time soon. Hell, if one has attended the University of Michigan, then he is far too smart to move to a state that has had its economy ruined by eight years of Obama's EPA.

WVU hasn't played Ohio State in men's basketball since 2010

We know what happened in 2010. Just another win for WVU to go with its 39 years of dominance.

The classic sign of getting your asses kicked, is when multiple posters continue to ask the OSU fan:

I'd almost agree with that if tMUGrad90 was an Ohio State fan. However, I don't mind anyone posting here. I'm just curious why a supposed Buckeye fan would make an account on Rivals and spend most of his or her time on a WVU board. Especially, considering Ohio State/Michigan is the biggest rivalry in college football.

I understand delusional Herd fans being here, but a Buckeye fan? Doesn't make sense.

No WVU fan here, is so delusional that he or she thinks WVU is on par with Ohio State. Ohio State is among the elites. WVU isn't among them. There is nothing to talk about.

But when a Herd fan, pretending to be a Buckeye fan, is going to come here and talk $h!t, he or she can't expect to not get some $h!t back.

It screams desperation and clearly shows a Herd fan masquerading...

And then we have a typical two-teamer Herd fan joining hands with a supposed fan of his supposed team's biggest rival which, again, happens to be the biggest rivalry in college football.

By all means...Continue...I love to laugh.

We know what happened in 2010. Just another win for WVU to go with its 39 years of dominance.

I'd almost agree with that if tMUGrad90 was an Ohio State fan. However, I don't mind anyone posting here. I'm just curious why a supposed Buckeye fan would make an account on Rivals and spend most of his or her time on a WVU board. Especially, considering Ohio State/Michigan is the biggest rivalry in college football.

I understand delusional Herd fans being here, but a Buckeye fan? Doesn't make sense.

No WVU fan here, is so delusional that he or she thinks WVU is on par with Ohio State. Ohio State is among the elites. WVU isn't among them. There is nothing to talk about.

But when a Herd fan, pretending to be a Buckeye fan, is going to come here and talk $h!t, he or she can't expect to not get some $h!t back.

It screams desperation and clearly shows a Herd fan masquerading...

And then we have a typical two-teamer Herd fan joining hands with a supposed fan of his supposed team's biggest rival which, again, happens to be the biggest rivalry in college football.

By all means...Continue...I love to laugh.
First of all, whether you choose to believe it or not, the OSU fan is definitely an OSU fan. I've been posting with him going back many years, and have verified his allegiance, job, parents, time at Ohio U, where he lives, where he works, occupation. He posted on Scout, had a premium membership on the Buckeye scout forum, and was a regular at Hineygate. OSU and UM don't have smack boards; therefore, when one fan of the other parades over to the rival board, they're either banned, or held closely in check. You can question my allegiance as much as you like. I couldn't care less. Single game tickets just went on sale in Ann Arbor today, and I happened to secure tickets to both the Colorado and Wisconsin games (9/17 and 10/1). Vacations kept me from securing tickets to the opening two games (9/3 and 9/10), as well as the game on 10/22. 10/15 is Bridge Day in WV, you know, so I'll be partaking in a week of good times back home 10/15 though 10/22.

Secondly, being a big WVU fan like yourself, why do you hold a premium membership on the Marshall board? Sounds kind of strange to me. Are you related to the board owner or something?

Secondly, being a big WVU fan like yourself, why do you hold a premium membership on the Marshall board? Sounds kind of strange to me. Are you related to the board owner or something?

I've given the reason several times on the, now defunct, TITM.

That said, I've learned my lesson. I will no longer discuss personal matters, much to the dismay of my stalkers, I'm sure.

Herdigan "speaks" the truth, kitty cat!

Whether he is or isn't, is not my concern. Doesn't affect me whatsoever.

You're going to catch $h!t, like it or not. Never at a personal level (from me anyway. not my style), but you're going to catch some $h!t.

Why are you posting on our board?

No, what it really means is "you're a phucking moron". It's like an Oregon Ducks fan posting on our board. There is no rivalry, we're not in the same conference and haven't played each other in years.

Oh, I know that I'm going to "catch $h!t" on here, Cat. This is a smack board, after all.

What's up, Country? Given that your somebody who loves to crow about his predictions, what are you predicting WVU's 2016 football record to be? 10-2?

No, what it really means is "you're a phucking moron". It's like an Oregon Ducks fan posting on our board. There is no rivalry, we're not in the same conference and haven't played each other in years.
Hey clown, I'm surprised you posted again after Rifle made you look like a complete moron last week. Did you ever respond, or did you continue to run away from that thread?

I've given the reason several times on the, now defunct, TITM.

That said, I've learned my lesson. I will no longer discuss personal matters, much to the dismay of my stalkers, I'm sure.
So, now you're admitting to discussing personal matters on board forums, while threatening some posters with lawsuits for getting personal with you? LOL, I think I'll default the legality of this matter to the OSU fan.

BTW, the Herd site where you've been a premium member for years is still an active board. Multiple forums remain active. Only the smack forum no longer exists, and that's due to you being a crying bitch, and begging for threads to be removed. You know, threads that contained your personal information that you actually just admitted to discussing your personal matters. Not to mention, only a select few people actually threw out little subtle hints that 90% of the active posters even knew what the hell it was about.

Hey clown, I'm surprised you posted again after Rifle made you look like a complete moron last week. Did you ever respond, or did you continue to run away from that thread?

That's funny as hell. I clearly showed where lied on his BC bio. There was no reason to post any more after that total beat down. Only a narcissist wouldn't be too embarrassed to come back to this board after that embarrassment. The poor fellow is also delusional, to the point that he actually thinks some WVU posters on this board are gullible enough to think he has wealth and hangs out with famous people. [laughing]

That's funny as hell. I clearly showed where lied on his BC bio. There was no reason to post any more after that total beat down. Only a narcissist wouldn't be too embarrassed to come back to this board after that embarrassment. The poor fellow is also delusional, to the point that he actually thinks some WVU posters on this board are gullible enough to think he has wealth and hangs out with famous people. [laughing]

Pretty sure @Y.A.G Si Ye Nots proved the athletic department changed his title by showing before and after photos.

So, now you're admitting to discussing personal matters on board forums, while threatening some posters with lawsuits for getting personal with you? LOL, I think I'll default the legality of this matter to the OSU fan.

BTW, the Herd site where you've been a premium member for years is still an active board. Multiple forums remain active. Only the smack forum no longer exists, and that's due to you being a crying bitch, and begging for threads to be removed. You know, threads that contained your personal information that you actually just admitted to discussing your personal matters. Not to mention, only a select few people actually threw out little subtle hints that 90% of the active posters even knew what the hell it was about.
Wait, so it is the feline's fault that the Marshall smack board is no longer? Let me guess: Cat got too big for his britches, Jed exposed him, and Cat lost his mind. Am I close?

Not the stuff you all posted. The info I posted was not what you guys posted and you know it. Nice twist though.

Nobody was exposed as much as Keatons, but I don't think that he ever cried to the Mods.

Not the stuff you all posted. The info I posted was not what you guys posted and you know it. Nice twist though.
So, if I were to post photographs of my family members, along with telling folks where I lived, what my age happened to be, names of my family members, and much more (like you did), do you not think for a moment that people will figure out who you actually are, especially when you act like a smug prick towards them? I remember both Rifle's personal information, as well as my own being posted regularly. Of course, neither of us threw a little fit about it, and whined to the board owner. I guess having a premium membership has its benefits, eh?

No, it's certainly not a lie. You posted pictures of family members (with name included in the photo). You told us multiple times your age and where you were from, even going as far as inviting GeauxHerd to have drinks with you across the bridge in Marietta.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT