ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter permanently bans Trump

Spok says @indyrckstar could be hopelessly trapped in a mindless Parroting time warp forever...
giphy.gif

more....

Again...can’t...help...himself. The Trumpers can’t help themselves. Only way they communicate with each other.

You said earlier in the thread you had several College degrees correct? Yet with all of that accumulated knowledge, you cannot (did not) explain what else an aborted human fetus is if it's not human or killed first before it's aborted?

I'd say you wasted your money.

Again...can’t...help...himself. The Trumpers can’t help themselves. Only way they communicate with each other.

Seems to me a lot more folks than just Trumpers are interested in making sure they can't communicate with each other? AWS, Google, Twitter, & Facebook just to name a few.

You'd agree?

You said earlier in the thread you had several College degrees correct? Yet with all of that accumulated knowledge, you cannot (did not) explain what else an aborted human fetus is if it's not human or killed first before it's aborted?

I'd say you wasted your money.
You answered your own question.

You answered your own question.

It wasn't my money. I know fetuses are human and they MUST be killed first before they're aborted. You apparently either don't know that, or are struggling with the concept. College degrees acknowledged.

Jesus gives Life and is the Creator of it...not the destroyer. That's Godless heathen humans who do that.
Those that follow God have never harmed anyone. Praise Jesus...unless his last name is Abdallah. Am I right? You feel me?

Those that follow God have never harmed anyone. Praise Jesus...unless his last name is Abdallah. Am I right? You feel me?

Those who follow Jesus believe his words. I am the Truth, the Way and the Light. He who believes in me shall have Life everlasting. Now I do not disparage anyone else's Faith...that is a personal relationship. However there can be only one Truth, and there is only one Life we live. If one must kill to have everlasting Life, that is not the teaching of Christ.

There is only one way, and any other way must be proven True against Christ's claims of being exclusive to everlasting Life. Believe whatever you like...it's not all correct. Your challenge is find what is True, and by definition what else is false?

Praise Jesus...unless his last name is Abdallah. Am I right? You feel me?

Were you aware most Muslims are Pro Life (they believe innocent unborn human Life is sacred) and they're fiercely anti-homosexual? (they believe same gender sex is an affront ie: Sin before Allah)

Not sure if you agree or disagree with them on that, but Christians do not.

The President of the United States is banned from Twitter, the Taliban has an active account on Twitter. Dem leaders word for word encouraging/inciting violence by the BLM and Antifa!

Reactions: atlkvb
The President of the United States is banned from Twitter, the Taliban has an active account on Twitter. Dem leaders word for word encouraging/inciting violence by the BLM and Antifa!

I wonder why that type of speech isn't banned? @NYC_Eer ?????????

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Were you aware most Muslims are Pro Life (they believe innocent unborn human Life is sacred) and they're fiercely anti-homosexual? (they believe same gender sex is an affront ie: Sin before Allah)

Not sure if you agree or disagree with them on that, but Christians do not.
But y’all will still blow them up and vice versa.

So, you agree with Muslimsin being anti-gay. Do you agree with them throwing them off of buildings. I mean...they had it coming to them for their devil ways. Am I right?

@NYC_Eer ...just FYI

excerpt:
Although in Islam there are debates about the nature of Jihad and legitimacy of carrying out attacks in the name of Allah, there is not that much of a debate about whether Muslims ought to practice abortion. The general consensus is that abortion is haram, forbidden.

@NYC_Eer ...just FYI

excerpt:
Although in Islam there are debates about the nature of Jihad and legitimacy of carrying out attacks in the name of Allah, there is not that much of a debate about whether Muslims ought to practice abortion. The general consensus is that abortion is haram, forbidden.
I’m not Muslim so I don’t care. You totally missed the point of that. Doesn’t surprise me.

You didn’t answer. Do you believe in throwing gays off of roofs?

So, you agree with Muslimsin being anti-gay. Do you agree with them throwing them off of buildings. I mean...they had it coming to them for their devil ways. Am I right?

I'm not Muslim, so I can't answer why they feel justified in doing that. I do not support that as a Christian because Almighty God himself allows Sin. It doesn't go unpunished because he is Holy and righteous, but he doesn't outright order Sinners to be murdered for simply choosing to disobey his Laws. He will ultimately judge those who do so, and he doesn't allow Evil to consume us, however people commit murder every day and unless the Law deals with them, Almighty God certainly spares their lives until such time he is ready to administer his Justice for violating that Law (not to murder)

The Bible teaches us Man should not lay with another Man as he does a Woman. However as I'm sure you know, Almighty God does not prevent those who choose to do so from doing so. Is their behavior without consequence? No. Often times fatal? Yes. Are they prevented from choosing to follow that Sinful behavior? No.

Last edited:
I'm not Muslim, so I can't answer why they feel justified in doing that. I do not support that as a Christian because Almighty God himself allows Sin. It doesn't go unpunished because he is Holy and righteous, but he doesn't outright order Sinners to be murdered for simply choosing to disobey his Laws. He will ultimately judge those who do so, and he doesn't allow Evil to consume us, however people commit murder every day and unless the Law deals with them, Almighty God certainly spares their lives until such time he is ready to administer his Justice for violating that Law (not to murder)

The Bible teaches us Man should not lay with another Man as he does a Woman. However as I'm sure you know, Almighty God does not prevent those who choose to do so from doing so. Is their behavior without consequence... & often times fatal? Yes & No. Are they prevented from choosing to follow that Sinful behavior? No.
Continue believing a book written thousands of years ago. I choose to grow and evolve.

Lot of slaves in the Bible.

Can you please provide me examples of Christians "blowing up" Muslims for being Muslim? Can you please provide some examples of Christians "throwing gays off rooftops"?

If you cannot, can you at least please explain why you posted that?

Last edited:
Can you please provide me examples of Christians "blowing up" Muslims for being Muslim? Can you please provide some examples of Christians "throwing gays off rooftops"?

If you cannot, can you at least please explain why your posted that?
You’re kidding right?

Continue believing a book written thousands of years ago. I choose to grow and evolve.

Lot of slaves in the Bible.

The Bible's first story is about how slaves were freed after 4 thousand years in captivity. (Exodus) As old as the Bible is, are you aware of any parts of it that have been proven false? Please link me to the parts of the Bible that have factually proven to be false after existing for thousands of years?

I'll wait.

No...I'm assuming you are posting out of some factual evidence you can easily provide? Please proceed.
Christians and Muslims have been killing each other for thousands of years...still are. So much for your sanctity of life argument. Religious people in general are bigots. That’s how that works. Love the people that think like you do and condemn all the others. Damn them to hell!

@NYC_Eer I realize it's late, but I'm not going to wait all night for you to prove at least one or two quick links for me that back up your assertions. I do have to get up at 5AM, so I'll wait a few minutes before I conclude you either will not or cannot back up what you posted in this thread.

Christians and Muslims have been killing each other for thousands of years...still are. So much for your sanctity of life argument. Religious people in general are bigots. That’s how that works. Love the people that think like you do and condemn all the others. Damn them to hell!

That is true what you said here. However I asked you for evidence of Christians "throwing gays off rooftops" as you stated, or what parts of the Bible were proven false after thousands of years? If you can't back that up, then why did you say it?

@NYC_Eer I realize it's late, but I'm not going to wait all night for you to prove at least one or two quick links for me that back up your assertions. I do have to get up at 5AM, so I'll wait a few minutes before I conclude you either will not or cannot back up what you posted in this thread.
I don’t need to provide a link to prove the sky is blue. Religion hates gays, people who don’t believe in god, people that do but don’t believe in some of the rules, etc. By hate I mean say they are going to hell. If you don’t believe what we believe you’re going to hell.

Don’t need a link to understand that is where religion and the religious stand.

Christians and Muslims have been killing each other for thousands of years..

Religious wars are part of our human history no question. However within the context of our discussion, you alluded to the fact Christians are "blowing up" Muslims TODAY for being Muslim. In reality it's quite the opposite (Muslims are slaughtering Christians just for being Christian) in Darfur, Sudan, Indonesia, Namibia, France, and other parts of the World. In our ancient world history, there were wars as Christians sought to "liberate" people from Muslim dominated lands...but that was after Christianity had already been established and Muslims came and killed those people for being Christian!

I honestly was expecting more recent examples of your post's assertion, but you are correct in that Muslims and Christians have killed each other through the years.

@CAJUNEER is an expert on this, perhaps a good conversation with him will educate you more?

Last edited:
I don’t need to provide a link to prove the sky is blue. Religion hates gays, people who don’t believe in god, people that do but don’t believe in some of the rules, etc. By hate I mean say they are going to hell. If you don’t believe what we believe you’re going to hell.

Don’t need a link to understand that is where religion and the religious stand.

OK, then you should have said that. YOU said Christians "throw gays off of rooftops". You asked me if I believe in that? I answered "No" and then asked if you could provide me some evidence of other Christians who do that or support that? You answered with this post you do not have to provide such evidence...I'm just supposed to take your word for it?

I will not. You are wrong. You cannot back up what you said, just as you cannot provide one example of the Bible being proven wrong after "thousands of years".

Good night.

OK, then you should have said that. YOU said Christians "throw gays off of rooftops". You asked me if I believe in that? I answered "No" and then asked if you could provide me some evidence of other Christians who do that or support that? You answered with this post you do not have to provide such evidence...I'm just supposed to take your word for it?

I will not. You are wrong. You cannot back up what you said, just as you cannot provide one example of the Bible being proven wrong after "thousands of years".

Good night.
No I didn’t.

Christians blow up Muslims?

Obama isnt Christian.

Christians blow up Muslims?

Obama isnt Christian.

He also could not provide any proof of same, but he did say it, despite his denials of his own words.
So, you agree with Muslims in being anti-gay. Do you agree with them throwing them off of buildings.
I noticed he said those things but couldn't actually back them up.

Nor could he provide any evidence of any part of the Bible being proven factually incorrect after "thousands of years".

Question Dave my Man...why do Leftists make statements they can never back up?

Last edited:
He also could not provide any proof of same, but he did say it, despite his denials of his own words.

I noticed he said those things but couldn't actually back them up.

Nor could he provide any evidence of any part of the Bible being proven factually incorrect after "thousands of years".

Question Dave my Man...why do Leftists make statements they can never back up?
So, do think anyone that is gay is going to hell?

Yes they do, and Muslims blow up a Christians, and yes he is. That another conspiracy theory. Your dumbass probably thinks he’s Muslim.
Obama is not a christian. Poor you. Ignorant and arrogant.

And wrong.

But nobody blew up more muslims than Obama.

Obama is not a christian. Poor you. Ignorant and arrogant.

And wrong.

But nobody blew up more muslims than Obama.
Of course he is. Just because you lie it doesn't make is so. He's more religious than Trump...not that it matters to me. I could care less about religion.

So, do think anyone that is gay is going to hell?

Let me answer you this way. Sinners who do not repent of their Sin go to Hell. That's not atl, that's almighty God's holy Word. Now if you don't believe that...fine it doesn't change what he said are the wages of Sin without Salvation through Christ.

Now the question then becomes is homosexuality Sin? Again, according to Almighty God's holy Word it most certainly is. If you don't believe that, it still doesn't change what he said.

So my answer to you is unless Homosexuals repent of their Sinful behavior, Yes they are going to Hell. If you don't believe that, you are certainly free to think otherwise, it won't change what happens to them without Salvation through Christ.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT