ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter permanently bans Trump

As they should
Thank god.
You three stooges continue to show how uneducated, naive, and stupid you are. No matter which side you’re on, no matter how much you hate Trump, censorship is a bad thing and NOT America. I hope Trump sues for violating his rights

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
You three stooges continue to show how uneducated, naive, and stupid you are. No matter which side you’re on, no matter how much you hate Trump, censorship is a bad thing and NOT America. I hope Trump sues for violating his rights
Do you have a college education?

He should sue.

He just won't win......again.

He should sue.

He just won't win......again.
Trump loves to threaten lawsuits. He’s not good at winning them. All he does is bully people to settle or walk away. Twitter has way more money than Trump. Would love to see Trump sue and spend tons of money on it.

It’ll also be very difficult for him to get any legit lawyer to work with him at this point. Giuliani vs Twitter? I like those odds.

Reactions: indyrckstar
Trump loves to threaten lawsuits. He’s not good at winning them. All he does is bully people to settle or walk away. Twitter has way more money than Trump. Would love to see Trump sue and spend tons of money on it.

It’ll also be very difficult for him to get any legit lawyer to work with him at this point. Giuliani vs Twitter? I like those odds.
Giuliani is the perfect lawyer to team up with against Twitter. They wouldn’t know what hit’em.

Giuliani with his "let's have trial by combat"...

I would watch their comedy show. Could use some good laughter. :joy:

LOL. Twitter has rules. He broke them repeatedly. Dumb ass can’t help himself. Has no one to blame but himself.
Section 230 was established in 1996 during the early years of the internet. It needs abolished. These sites are essentially publishers like the free press. They need treated as such. You don’t realize how brainwashed msm has you guys. Once you’re really “woke” you will not believe how naive and controlled you’ve been

This is some *chef kiss* good stuff here. The first sentence and then the last. If I didn’t know any better, I would be convinced that this is satire. Just beautiful stuff. Bless.

Section 230 was established in 1996 during the early years of the internet. It needs abolished. These sites are essentially publishers like the free press. They need treated as such. You don’t realize how brainwashed msm has you guys. Once you’re really “woke” you will not believe how naive and controlled you’ve been
I’m not woke tough guy. Take your Parler talk elsewhere.

“Censorship”

Ha ha!

God I love it when you rubes show how ignorant you are when it comes to the 1st amendment.

You have it backwards. Just as with regular publishers Twitter should be held accountable for what people post on the site. Freedom of Speech has limitations, and these sites have a responsibility to the greater good to monitor it. People that espouse hate speech and lies should be censored and banned...on both sides.

Trump still has free speech. It just isn’t going to be on any major social media forum when this is all done.

I’m sure you can follow him on Parler or Gab.

Reactions: bamaEER
This is some *chef kiss* good stuff here. The first sentence and then the last. If I didn’t know any better, I would be convinced that this is satire. Just beautiful stuff. Bless.
“Censorship”

Ha ha!

God I love it when you rubes show how ignorant you are when it comes to the 1st amendment.
Oh good, please educate us on the 1st amendment fatass lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT