ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter permanently bans Trump

Oh good, please educate us on the 1st amendment fatass lol

Here...Twitter is in their rights to ban trump from their platform. Just as Vernon has a right to ban you for violating his terms of service. trump’s rights were not violated. He’s free to go elsewhere and spout his bullshit. Wont be on Twitter or Facebook though apparently. I guess they are done with it.

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequence. He’s not going to jail for getting banned from Twitter.*

Although he might be because of the whole “yelling fire in crowded theater” thing. But that’s another story for another day.

Glad I could help you out, you ****ing idiot!

Section 230 was established in 1996 during the early years of the internet. It needs abolished. These sites are essentially publishers like the free press. They need treated as such. You don’t realize how brainwashed msm has you guys. Once you’re really “woke” you will not believe how naive and controlled you’ve been

You...you don’t understand what section 230 is do you? Whooo boy. Sometimes I really do underestimate how misinformed from so much disinformation a lot of you guys really are. Years from now, they will rename the period of time that social media rose to prominence after the Information Age as the Disinformation Age. I’d say it started sometime in the late 2000s once every boomer and idiot with a smart phone plan could access the internet. Really fascinating stuff. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end here with some of these sites realizing how dangerous it can be.

You three stooges continue to show how uneducated, naive, and stupid you are. No matter which side you’re on, no matter how much you hate Trump, censorship is a bad thing and NOT America. I hope Trump sues for violating his rights
I wonder if attorneys at Facebook and Twitter advised them to ban Trump’s posts in order to mitigate lawsuits from victims of Trump’s insurrection? Families of the woman shot and killed and the policeman murdered by Trump-inspired traitors could sue Facebook and Twitter for posting encouragement to insurrectionists.

I wonder if attorneys at Facebook and Twitter advised them to ban Trump’s posts in order to mitigate lawsuits from victims of Trump’s insurrection? Families of the woman shot and killed and the policeman murdered by Trump-inspired traitors could sue Facebook and Twitter for posting encouragement to insurrectionists.
I would definitely think so, although I’m not sure if he tweeted anything directly related to the Bifftard break in.

In Politics the pendulum always swings back and forth. You may be happy today and tomorrow it may be you.

This is some *chef kiss* good stuff here. The first sentence and then the last. If I didn’t know any better, I would be convinced that this is satire. Just beautiful stuff. Bless.

Are you still bored reading "ignored" posts on here?

Here...Twitter is in their rights to ban trump from their platform. Just as Vernon has a right to ban you for violating his terms of service. trump’s rights were not violated. He’s free to go elsewhere and spout his bullshit. Wont be on Twitter or Facebook though apparently. I guess they are done with it.

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequence. He’s not going to jail for getting banned from Twitter.*

Although he might be because of the whole “yelling fire in crowded theater” thing. But that’s another story for another day.

Glad I could help you out, you ****ing idiot!
You...you don’t understand what section 230 is do you? Whooo boy. Sometimes I really do underestimate how misinformed from so much disinformation a lot of you guys really are. Years from now, they will rename the period of time that social media rose to prominence after the Information Age as the Disinformation Age. I’d say it started sometime in the late 2000s once every boomer and idiot with a smart phone plan could access the internet. Really fascinating stuff. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end here with some of these sites realizing how dangerous it can be.
Nothing in your long winded shart of a post provided anything factual to dispute what I said. Just another misguided ****ing idiot lol

Nothing in your long winded shart of a post provided anything factual to dispute what I said. Just another misguided ****ing idiot lol

You don’t know what freedom of speech means.

You don’t know the purpose of 230.

There’s nothing left to be said. Have a good one!

73362190-1e8c-451a-b26a-ce9306468c66-jpeg.294166

Reactions: Bucktown Brown
Not surprised by the hypocrites ITT.
Suppressing speech has been a tool of authoritarians for milleniums. That is why our founding fathers chose to address it first when forming our government. They knew there could be no free country if its government suppressed the voices of the unpopular.

Reactions: atlkvb
Not sure why anyone would have stock in twitter since it was as overvalued as it is user unfriendly but if you do you might want to think about selling.

Its not a coincidence that they waited until the market closed on Friday to block their main marketable content provider.

Before Trump ran for President the big news on twitter was that they were looking for ways to start making money.

Suppressing speech has been a tool of authoritarians for milleniums. That is why our founding fathers chose to address it first when forming our government. They knew there could be no free country if its government suppressed the voices of the unpopular.

As a matter of fact that is the one consistent rule in all governments run by Leftists. That plus the populations they control aren't allowed to arm themselves...only the Leftists who are running the tyranny are allowed to have weapons.

How wise were our Founders on human nature to name our first and second amendments as essential to our Freedom?

As a matter of fact that is the one consistent rule in all governments run by Leftists. That plus the populations they control aren't allowed to arm themselves...only the Leftists who are running the tyranny are allowed to have weapons.

How wise were our Founders on human nature to name our first and second amendments as essential to our Freedom?
The progressive movement figured out how to use capitalism to institute authoritarianism. Govt cannot make laws that suppress free spech so they chose to cede control of communications to private industry and make it worth it for that industry to censor its customers.

The left always oversteps and the boomerang always hits them harder. This will end no differently. They have a lot to hide. They cant hide it all forever.

LOL. Twitter has rules. He broke them repeatedly. Dumb ass can’t help himself. Has no one to blame but himself.

Twitter has rules...that's funny. Country Clubs that did not allow minorities had rules...it's exactly the same thing.

Reactions: dave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT