ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter permanently bans Trump

Of course he is. Just because you lie it doesn't make is so. He's more religious than Trump...not that it matters to me. I could care less about religion.

How do you know Obama is more "Religious" than Trump when by your own admission you "could care less" about Religion?

How do you determine the accuracy of what you posted?

Explain.

Yes they do, and Muslims blow up a Christians, and yes he is. That another conspiracy theory. Your dumbass probably thinks he’s Muslim.

I asked you for proof of Christians blowing up Muslims...why haven't you provided facts which back up what you posted? Understand I'm not saying you are wrong because part of what you said is most certainly correct. Muslims do "blow up" Christians. I've given you examples of where that is currently happening.

However I am not aware of the reverse. If you could please link me to some information on that, I'll adjust my thinking on this. I'm not talking about the Crusades or other historical Religious Wars. There wasn't any dynamite back then anyway. For purposes of this discussion, I'm asking you about current modern day "blowing up" of folks.

Any examples of Christians doing that to Muslims? I'm listening.

Let me answer you this way. Sinners who do not repent of their Sin go to Hell. That's not atl, that's almighty God's holy Word. Now if you don't believe that...fine it doesn't change what he said are the wages of Sin without Salvation through Christ.

Now the question then becomes is homosexuality Sin? Again, according to Almighty God's holy Word it most certainly is. If you don't believe that, it still doesn't change what he said.

So my answer to you is unless Homosexuals repent of their Sinful behavior, Yes they are going to Hell. If you don't believe that, you are certainly free to think otherwise, it won't change what happens to them without Salvation through Christ.
Do you believe non-Christians are going to hell?

Do you believe non-Christians are going to hell?

Again @NYC_Eer I can only answer you the way Yahweh God tells us in his Holy word. Ultimately it comes down to if you believe that is authentic and Truth? If you do not accept that, there is nothing I can ever say that will convince you of its veracity.

So with that being said, according to Almighty God's Holy word, anyone who dies without Salvation through Christ is destined for eternal Spiritual death....which is Hell. Hell is absence of the Lord. Absence of his Love, grace, goodness, and Truth. If you don't believe that fine. It doesn't change what is written.

@NYC_Eer I have tried to honestly & respectfully answer all of your questions, yet you do not return the favor to me. For review I have asked you to please tell me what a living human fetus is if it's not alive, and why it must be killed in order to be aborted?

I have also asked you:
Can you please provide me examples of Christians "blowing up" Muslims for being Muslim?
I asked you for evidence of Christians "throwing gays off rooftops"
what parts of the Bible were proven false after "thousands of years?"
How do you know Obama is more "Religious" than Trump when by your own admission you "could care less" about Religion?

Are you going to answer or should I move on?

Last edited:
Again @NYC_Eer I can only answer you the way Yahweh God tells us in his Holy word. Ultimately it comes down to if you believe that is authentic and Truth? If you do not accept that, there is nothing I can ever say that will convince you of its veracity.

So with that being said, according to Almighty God's Holy word, anyone who dies without Salvation through Christ is destined for eternal Spiritual death....which is Hell. Hell is absence of the Lord. Absence of his Love, grace, goodness, and Truth. If you don't believe that fine. It doesn't change what is written.
My point is that Christians believe everyone that doesn't believe like they do are going to hell. Doesn't seem too "christian" to me. Religions of all types have fought wars over religion forever. I don't believe in hell, but if I did I certainly wouldn't want someone to burn in eternal flames just because they don't believe what I do.

So, this we're Christian so we have the moral high ground falls on empty ears to me. Also, Christians sound like some crazy ass drama queens and the biggest hypocrites around.

@NYC_Eer ...please do yourself a favor as well as anyone else on this forum. Please be prepared to factually back up what you post. You lose credibility when you make statements you cannot back up with facts when asked to do so. Why you do that I cannot explain, however when you make statements to me you cannot back up with facts I assume you are either ignorant or a liar.

I know you don't consider yourself to be either, however as you refuse to back up ignorant or untrue statements you leave me no other conclusion. I'm moving on, you can also put me on "ignore" if my request agitates you to that reaction.

My point is that Christians believe everyone that doesn't believe like they do are going to hell. Doesn't seem too "christian" to me. Religions of all types have fought wars over religion forever. I don't believe in hell, but if I did I certainly wouldn't want someone to burn in eternal flames just because they don't believe what I do.

So, this we're Christian so we have the moral high ground falls on empty ears to me. Also, Christians sound like some crazy ass drama queens and the biggest hypocrites around.

Thank you for that answer. There is a consequence to breaking Man's Law...correct? You accept those consequences correct? There is a consequence also for breaking Almighty God's Law. You obviously do not accept those consequences, however that doesn't change what they are and that they do exist.

Last edited:
My point is that Christians believe everyone that doesn't believe like they do are going to hell. Doesn't seem too "christian" to me.

Christians @NYC_Eer believe it is Salvation through Christ that prevents their sentence into Hell. It isn't a matter of making sure people who do not believe as they do go to Hell, it's more of a matter of them believing what Almighty God promises for those who do not accept Christ's free gift of Salvation from it.

Christians @NYC_Eer believe it is Salvation through Christ that prevents their sentence into Hell. It isn't a matter of making sure people who do not believe as they do go to Hell, it's more of a matter of them believing what Almighty God promises for those who do not accept Christ's free gift of Salvation from it.
Whatever it is...it is not as empathetic as Christians would like you to think they are.

I never said Christians throw homosexuals from roofs. The Taliban did that. They are Muslim, and you stated that in terms of abortion and other ideas the Muslims have the same views as do Christians. I know Christians think homosexuality is an abomination. So, its seems like a legitimate question to ask if you believe the same. So, you draw the line on throwing them to their death, but if they die of natural causes you believe they are going to hell. Got it.

And regarding Obama's versus Trump's religiousness...Trump has been divorced several times, cheated on his wives, and had sex outside of his marriage. I haven't seen him act in a Christian way, except when he tear gassed those people for a photo op w/ a bible and pandered to the christian right for votes. That is more about politics than religion IMO. Obama goes to church regularly, and talks about his faith often.

There are no facts or a way to prove someone is more religious. Its just what I believe. Believe it or not. I could care less other than for someone that is Christian to say they like someone like Trump and his lack of character or morals seems hypocritical to me.

I don't believe in hell, but if I did I certainly wouldn't want someone to burn in eternal flames just because they don't believe what I do.

I'm not going to convince you of what Hell is like because no one's ever come back from it and told us what it's like? I don't even know where it is, I only know I want no part of it. But here on Earth, in this Life we have a glimpse of what it must be like.

It's analogous to loneliness. Lack of Love. Endless torment. Like losing a child or a Loved one. A deep pang of pain that's endless and beyond sufferable. I lost my Dad six years ago. When they lowered him into the ground, that feeling of emptiness, that he'd be out of my Life forever from now on without his gregarious laughter, his good natured Spirit, his understanding and comfort of me and his Grand kids plus his boundless Love for me and my Brother and Sisters, was overwhelming. No joke. I was just devastated.

I loved my Dad. I miss his energy in my Life. It was Hell after he died. The pain was endless...it still hurts typing this about him. How much more so is Hell without the Love, understanding, comfort, laughter, and goodness of our Spiritual Father? That lasts forever @NYC_Eer .

I want no parts of it.

Last edited:
Whatever it is...it is not as empathetic as Christians would like you to think they are.

I never said Christians throw homosexuals from roofs. The Taliban did that. They are Muslim, and you stated that in terms of abortion and other ideas the Muslims have the same views as do Christians. I know Christians think homosexuality is an abomination. So, its seems like a legitimate question to ask if you believe the same. So, you draw the line on throwing them to their death, but if they die of natural causes you believe they are going to hell. Got it.

And regarding Obama's versus Trump's religiousness...Trump has been divorced several times, cheated on his wives, and had sex outside of his marriage. I haven't seen him act in a Christian way, except when he tear gassed those people for a photo op w/ a bible and pandered to the christian right for votes. That is more about politics than religion IMO. Obama goes to church regularly, and talks about his faith often.

There are no facts or a way to prove someone is more religious. Its just what I believe. Believe it or not. I could care less other than for someone that is Christian to say they like someone like Trump and his lack of character or morals seems hypocritical to me.

I respect what you're saying. Trump is no Saint, but in all honesty no Christian is perfect. The Bible teaches us we are all Sinners, and all come short of the Glory of Almighty God. Going to Church does not justify one before Christ. Nor how many Divorces one has. Nor how one professes their Faith. The only way Almighty God tells us one is justified from Sin is through Christ, and accepting his free gift of Salvation from it.

I do understand you do not accept that. However you cannot pass judgement on others who do accept that gift and claim it as their Salvation simply by what you determine is their lack of authenticity. It's not your decision to make. You do have a decision to make on your own however, and that is whether or not YOU will accept Christ's free gift of Salvation, or reject it and suffer the promised consequences.

I respect what you're saying. Trump is no Saint, but in all honesty no Christian is perfect. The Bible teaches us we are all Sinners, and all come short of the Glory of Almighty God. Going to Church does not justify one before Christ. Nor how many Divorces one has. Nor how one professes their Faith. The only way Almighty God tells us one is justified from Sin is through Christ, and accepting his free gift of Salvation from it.

I do understand you do not accept that. However you cannot pass judgement on others who do accept that gift and claim it as their Salvation simply by what you determine is their lack of authenticity. It's not your decision to make. You do have a decision to make on your own however, and that is whether or not YOU will accept Christ's free gift of Salvation, or reject it and suffer the promised consequences.
Everyone passes judgement on people for one reason or another...including me. So, telling me I can't do it in one breath while you are passing judgement on another group of people is hypocritical. And you may say its Jesus that is passing the judgement and not you, but that is simply not taking responsibility for your own thoughts and feelings.

Back to the main point of the thread and to keep the religious theme...thank GOD I won't have to hear about another Trump tweet ever.

Everyone passes judgement on people for one reason or another...including me. So, telling me I can't do it in one breath while you are passing judgement on another group of people is hypocritical. And you may say its Jesus that is passing the judgement and not you, but that is simply not taking responsibility for your own thoughts and feelings.

Back to the main point of the thread and to keep the religious theme...thank GOD I won't have to hear about another Trump tweet ever.

I'm not "passing judgement" on one's Faith @NYC_Eer , unless they don't know Christ. The difference between you and me on this is you reject him and I accept him. I do not pass judgement on you for rejecting Christ, but he will pass judgement on you for that.

To the extent you do not know Christ I simply judge you are lost. I understand you don't think you are, but my assessment on that is based in fact. You do not know Christ as your personal Savior, and I judge that to be "lost" (Spiritually). You carry on and live your life as best you can. However when your Life is over (and it WILL end some day) if you have not found Christ, only you will experience what comes next. That's not my judgement...that's Christ's promise to all who reject him.

Last edited:

I'm not trying to be a wize ass @NYC_Eer or give you a hard time I just thought this was funny given what you stated ITT that you reject Christ, Salvation and "could care less" about all Religion.

You "Thank God" for Trump's loss of his ability to tweet? Who?
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT