ADVERTISEMENT

Tiny Chest Pounding

You sure do talk about queer stuff a lot. You know what they say...the smeller is the feller.

It's you and your butt buddy sock puppet that sound like fags. One says something and the other one is only moments behind (pardon the pun) to back him up (pardon the pun again). It's good that you finally came out of the closet, the rest of us have known for a long time.

Last edited:
Hey, prune face: You and your wife should snuggle up to the frustrated trucktard, as he appears to be into double-teaming.

Hey, prune face: You and your wife should snuggle up to the frustrated trucktard, as he appears to be into double-teaming.

It's you and Michigan Herd who are the tag teamers on this board. How many times have you called on him to back up your lies and within moments there he is like a puppy on a leash.........or a puppet on a string ? But we are proud of both of you butt buddy sock puppets for finally coming out of the closet.

Reactions: CAK125 and 30CAT
buttbuddy.jpg

A helluva lot smarter than you.

Sure you are, buddy. I think the reality is the majority of us on here (both sides) are all very well educated. In fact, this common background is probably what draws us to this dump. It's a release for us to act juvenile when we're surrounded by uptight professionals all day and have to act the part.

Reactions: WhiteTailEER
I own a Trucking Company. Fake lawyer

And your "company" consists of that one truck in your avatar pic? Amirite?

My uncle had his own trucking company as well. Don't get me wrong, he only had 2 trucks, and made a damn good living from it, but it doesn't take a genius to run a trucking company.

I have to warn you that 30Cat will throw a huge hissy fit, once he sees this, and realizes you used his photograph for all the world to see. Last time something similar occurred, he whined and cried to the moderators so much, that they ended up shutting down an entire forum, and banned outstanding posters like Rifle and Banker. It's a shame really, but 30Cat isn't your typical manly man, if you know what I mean.

I have to warn you that 30Cat will throw a huge hissy fit, once he sees this, and realizes you used his photograph for all the world to see. Last time something similar occurred, he whined and cried to the moderators so much, that they ended up shutting down an entire forum, and banned outstanding posters like Rifle and Banker. It's a shame really, but 30Cat isn't your typical manly man, if you know what I mean.

Speaking of banker, we haven't heard from him in a while.

And your "company" consists of that one truck in your avatar pic? Amirite?

My uncle had his own trucking company as well. Don't get me wrong, he only had 2 trucks, and made a damn good living from it, but it doesn't take a genius to run a trucking company.

No we have 378 Trucks all Petebilts, 412 Great Dane trailers, All reefer trailers, and 3 terminals in 3 states.

No we have 378 Trucks all Petebilts, 412 Great Dane trailers, All reefer trailers, and 3 terminals in 3 states.
So, you have 378 of these, but FAIL to know they're actually called PETERBILTS. Yep, you're doing well with your company.

That's because I am an OSU grad. Why would one lie about this? It isn't as if I claim to be a Harvard grad. LOL

That's because I am an OSU grad. Why would one lie about this? It isn't as if I claim to be a Harvard grad. LOL

You are a great pretender.........but you and your butt buddies do know how to sing.

Sure you own your own law firm in the Kanawha Valley........and you have 14 hours a day every day to post on a WVU board.....

No fool like an old fool. Old, fat, and stupid is no way to go through life, Buzzkill.

Kind of cute how you're always there to "back up" your butt buddy, not that there's anything wrong with that. By the way, which one of the drag queens in the video is you ?
Your slow, dull, repetitive posts aren't working, gramps. Why don't you do yourself a favor, and get ready for your afternoon nap. In a matchup of wits, you're totally outmatched here, although your 1950's style may work over at your nursing home. Try it out during your next game of checkers.

Ewww........Looks like I'm getting under the skin of a couple of butt buddy sock puppets....... . Isn't it cute how they tag team when they are bothered ?

Ewww........Looks like I'm getting under the skin of a couple of butt buddy sock puppets....... . Isn't it cute how they tag team when they are bothered ?
It works like this. I post. You respond. In other words, I'm controlling you, little puppet on the strings.

It works like this. I post. You respond. In other words, I'm controlling you, little puppet on the strings.

I think you have mistaken me for that little sock puppet on your other hand......the one who you are always there for to scratch his nut-sac every time it itches. Do you share his fetish with green eyed men, do you also tell them how pretty their green eyes are, do you also call them your little prison sissies?

Last edited:
I need to edit my prior post: Old, fat, stupid, and insanely homophobic is no way to go through life, you old creep. I'll get off your lawn now. :chairshot:

I need to edit my prior post: Old, fat, stupid, and insanely homophobic is no way to go through life, you old creep. I'll get off your lawn now. :chairshot:

Good. You never were really cut out for this anyway.

With you revealing your green eyed boy fetish you may like this -

http://lyrics.wikia.com/wiki/Wool:The_Boy_With_Green_Eyes

I hope you take your little butt buddy sock puppet with you. But I know you can't stay away from the WVU board so the next question is what new sock puppet handles will you come back under.

Last edited:
Good. You never were really cut out for this anyway. I hope you take your little butt buddy sock puppet with you. But I know you can't stay away from the WVU board so the next question is what new sock puppet handles will you come back under.
This is brilliant! Can't debate a couple of B1G fans, so you revert back to the traditional lame habits you dimwits have used for years - you're the same person with multiple handles, you're not a graduate of this school, you're a herdie, you're (insert lame excuse)...

As I told you before, you should join a forum for old geezers. Remember the discussion topics? IBMs, ED, shuffle board, latest in sexual enhancement, checkers, etc...

http://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings

wooooooooo hoooooooooo, we got an AP vote !!!

someone thinks we should be rated 25th !!! Thank you Mitch Vingle !

wooooooooo hoooooooooo, we got 8 votes in the coaches poll !!!

eight coaches think we should be ranked 25th !!!!!!!

Last edited:
wooooooooo hoooooooooo, we got 8 votes in the coaches poll !!! eight coaches think we should be ranked 25th !!!!!!!
This is a prime example of how huge a moron you truly are. I won't bother explaining it to you, because again, you're a moron, and wouldn't understand it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT