ADVERTISEMENT

Tiny Chest Pounding

We see it EVERY YEAR from the delusional Ear Fans....

And then....October and November arrive.
But like you we have all adopted an elite program just in case MVU gets better than us, so we can have a fall back team. Oh wait, never mind, that is not going to happen so we don't need to be dual fans.

We see it EVERY YEAR from the delusional Ear Fans....

And then....October and November arrive.

That sometimes happens when you play a big boy schedule. Maybe you can get Marshall to try it sometime..........oh I forgot, you're stuck in CUSA forever.

Yep, come late autumn, it will be chest thumping about rifling and women's soccer only. LOL
You forgot about basketball. They'll beat a bunch of nobodies in December, playing one of the weakest OOC schedules in the country, and be pounding the 'final four drum', only to have yet another Stephen F. Austin occur. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot about basketball. They'll beat a bunch of nobodies in December, playing one of the weakest OOC schedules in the country, and be pounding the 'final four drum', only to have yet another Stephen F. Austin occur. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a Herd fan you have no place in any basketball conversation. How many years has it been since your team got invited to the NCAA tournament ?

Reactions: countryroads89
As a Herd fan you have no place in any basketball conversation. How many years has it been since your team got invited to the NCAA tournament ?
UM has been there as recent as this past season, and even won a game. In fact, they were national runners-up just a few short seasons ago. Also, they have something you don't...a national champs banner hanging from the rafters. LMAO.

This true but you forgot to mention the Cousins refuse to venture outside of the friendly confines of the Coliseum. January before they test their luck with a true road game!

This true but you forgot to mention the Cousins refuse to venture outside of the friendly confines of the Coliseum. January before they test their luck with a true road game!
I just saw where they replaced the annual tilt with the Herd for Western Carolina. Just a guess on my part, but likely lots of good seats available at tip-off.

I just saw where they replaced the annual tilt with the Herd for Western Carolina. Just a guess on my part, but likely lots of good seats available at tip-off.
Yes, but they'll claim they make more money off the tilt with the Catamounts! This is what phony business degrees will get you!

Yes, but they'll claim they make more money off the tilt with the Catamounts! This is what phony business degrees will get you!
It is not always about money. I have a rule in my business. I don't hire or work for assholes. Evidently, Huggins has the same rule.

It was your people that caused that......remember the Dantoni Doctrine????? Huggs does. And besides, Western Carolina is about on par with Marshall when it comes to what it does for your RPI.

Ahh yes...October and November, aka "reality" arrive.
WVU plays 5 teams that are ranked in the top 25 in October and November. That is more ranked teams than MVU has played in the last 5 years. Of coarse WVU has beaten more ranked teams than MVU has played in that time frame. 0-12

Last year:

Strength of schedule:

WVU #11
Michigan #27
Ohio State #68
Marshall #148

But you go ahead and talk OOC, though it's the overall schedule that counts.

Yep, come late autumn, it will be chest thumping about rifling and women's soccer only. LOL
somebody said you're an ambulance chaser.......if you're a drug defense attorney you might be making a good living, but seeing how much time you spend on here I doubt it.... and if what you spew to your "clients" is anything like the foolishness you post on here.....well....the prosecutors probably like to see you come to court....what do you call 150 lawyers at the bottom of a lake?

they are probably correct since we won't be splitting the revenue 50/50 with a team that brought 100 fans to the game.

Reactions: 30CAT
somebody said you're an ambulance chaser.......if you're a drug defense attorney you might be making a good living, but seeing how much time you spend on here I doubt it.... and if what you spew to your "clients" is anything like the foolishness you post on here.....well....the prosecutors probably like to see you come to court....what do you call 150 lawyers at the bottom of a lake?
"Somebody" lied to you, Geezer. I don't represent plaintiffs or criminal defendants.

He does nursing home abuse cases. You might want to stay friends with him, depending on where your kids drop you off.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Green with envy. You should be a Marshall fan, with those green eyes of yours.

Hardly ... I've met too many lawyers to be envious.

I'm not impressed, and that's an understatement.

Let's put it this way ... anybody who went the path I did could have also easily gotten through law school. I'd bet less than 25% of those in law school could make it through the path I took.

Why do you think that I care about you or what you think, WhiteFail? I truly wouldn't care if you died in a double-wide fire. :fire:[laughing]

Why do you think that I care about you or what you think, WhiteFail? I truly wouldn't care if you died in a double-wide fire. :fire:[laughing]

Clearly it bothers you, or you wouldn't try to take my statement and try to claim I'm "green with envy".

Not even close ambulance chaser.

You have pretty green eyes, WhiteStaleBeer....
[cheers]

Sorry you had to settle for law school ... but I didn't have anything to do with that. If we had been in school together I MIGHT have been able to tutor you enough for you to make it through something tougher and get into a more respected profession. But you had the play the hand you were dealt.

Nobody cares what you or I do for a living, but your inferiority complex is as obvious as Ohio State's superiority over WVU. Repeat after me, my prison sissy...

1-5

Nobody cares what you or I do for a living, but your inferiority complex is as obvious as Ohio State's superiority over WVU. Repeat after me, my prison sissy...

1-5

Clearly you care or you wouldn't have bothered to try to clarify. No inferiority complex here at all. I thought about law school but realized it would be a waste of my talents and that I'd never respect myself being in that profession.

And you comment on what Dave does every day. Now when the tables are turned "nobody cares what anybody does for a living"? LOL

WVU's domination over TattooU bothers the shit out of you and I find it hysterical.

Reactions: CAK125
You continue to lie about what I do, but who cares? I sure don't. Your inferiority complex as to Ohio State and lawyers is patently (you like that word, don't you?) obvious. You can't change this, and it eats you up inside:

1-5

Clearly you care or you wouldn't have bothered to try to clarify. No inferiority complex here at all. I thought about law school but realized it would be a waste of my talents and that I'd never respect myself being in that profession.

And you comment on what Dave does every day. Now when the tables are turned "nobody cares what anybody does for a living"? LOL

WVU's domination over TattooU bothers the shit out of you and I find it hysterical.

You're an Ear fan...how smart could you possibly be?

You continue to lie about what I do, but who cares? I sure don't. Your inferiority complex as to Ohio State and lawyers is patently (you like that word, don't you?) obvious. You can't change this, and it eats you up inside:

1-5

You do, or you wouldn't try to claim it's a lie.

You're really not very good at this. LOL

I have nothing against TattooU at all, I've worked with 2 people from TattooU and they were bright and competent. But they were in respected professions too, not ambulance chasers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT