ADVERTISEMENT

Tell Huggy to take care of himself, he's a pompous ass

After playing MVU twelve times, I am not sure there is anything left to prove. How delusional is one fan base that claims the other is afraid to play despite the 12 wins verses no loses. You guys are hilarious.

This years WVU schedule features games against 10 P-5 teams including long time rival Virginia Tech and East Carolina who we've played 21 times since 1970 - and of course a gimme home game with Deleware State. Future schedules include Penn State, Florida State, and Pitt. So who would we drop to play Marshall, and why would we? Because the Herdiots want us to? Afraid not. But you could become our annual gimme home game if you're interested. Otherwise, just keep whining.

You tell 'em, Buzzard. You aint dropping those high profile match-ups vs. the mighty East Carolina Pirates for nuttin'!

Like I said provide proof to what you claimed which was YSU brought more fans than Marshall

I don't have "proof" as I didn't take pictures of the stands ... and attendance figures are just total attendance and doesn't break it up by fan base.

I was at both games and I saw it. Anybody that went to that last Marshall game in 2012 should be able to attest to the green in the stands as well. The main visitors section is a corner wedge on the South East side. The green barely went halfway up, if even that, probably closer to 1/3.

Prove me wrong.

You tell 'em, Buzzard. You aint dropping those high profile match-ups vs. the mighty East Carolina Pirates for nuttin'!

How would scheduling Marshall be any more impressive than scheduling ECU? Answer : It wouldn't.

I couldn't care less whether the two West Virginia schools ever played again, but you look like an ignoramus when you and other delusional WVU homer fans refuse to acknowledge that it is hypocritical to ask more out of Marshall than East Carolina, when it comes to scheduling. You do realize that East Carolina is a punch line when it comes to Power 5 schools scheduling cupcakes, don't you? Buddy Ryan made of fun of Jimmy Johnson for scheduling ECU regularly, and rightfully so. When WVU agreed to travel to Greenville, Old Fold & Blew fans lost all credibility in this debate. The Marshall fans are right: You're afraid that some day WVU will lose to Marshall, and all of you Walmart WVU fans won't be able to pound your chests. Just admit it; you'll feel better.

I couldn't care less whether the two West Virginia schools ever played again, . The Marshall fans are right: You're afraid that some day WVU will lose to Marshall, and all of you Walmart WVU fans won't be able to pound your chests. Just admit it; you'll feel better.

You're a Marshall fan with OSU as you backup team. Otherwise why would you be here? Just admit that and you'll feel better yourself.

Last edited:
Yeah, you should change the subject, Buzz Kill. I destroyed your ECU stupidity, so you have to resort to lying. No Ohio University grad would root for Marshall. The Bobcats and the Herd used to be big rivals back in the day. You don't have any connection to WVU, but claim to be a WVU fan, so who's the real fraud here?

I don't have "proof" as I didn't take pictures of the stands ... and attendance figures are just total attendance and doesn't break it up by fan base.

I was at both games and I saw it. Anybody that went to that last Marshall game in 2012 should be able to attest to the green in the stands as well. The main visitors section is a corner wedge on the South East side. The green barely went halfway up, if even that, probably closer to 1/3.

Prove me wrong.

I did prove you wrong, when you provided no proof of your claim

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Only one problem Buzzard...I've been in that stadium probably close to 70 times, and the visitors section would be on the left side of the photo, which is conveniently cut off. Nice try at attempting to fool folks, but you failed.

Only one problem Buzzard...I've been in that stadium probably close to 70 times, and the visitors section would be on the left side of the photo, which is conveniently cut off. Nice try at attempting to fool folks, but you failed.

You are full of $hit..........the visitors section is and always has been in the right hand corner on the opposite side from the pressbox. Nice try but no cigar for you.

Reactions: Motown Mounty
Pics don't mean anything, I want numbers. A halftime pic is worth shit

I can't give you numbers without researching it and it's not worth the effort. What I can tell you from my own personal experience of attending games is that over the years several schools had more fans at Mountaineer Field than Marshall did in 2012. Notre Dame, Wisconsin, U of Miami, and Virginia Tech all had impressive numbers of fans when their teams played here, just to name a few that travel better than Marshall.

Wrong. Visitors section is on the right side from where the photo was taken.

Reactions: countryroads89
I can't give you numbers without researching it and it's not worth the effort. What I can tell you from my own personal experience of attending games is that over the years several schools had more fans at Mountaineer Field than Marshall did in 2012. Notre Dame, Wisconsin, U of Miami, and Virginia Tech all had impressive numbers of fans when their teams played here, just to name a few that travel better than Marshall.

Don't make claims without proof and if you're too lazy to do the research then just move on and STFU

Pics don't mean anything, I want numbers. A halftime pic is worth shit

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Pics don't mean anything? Exactly what kind of proof are you looking for then?

So ... by your response, I guess you're saying that all of that blue and gold in those two sections ..... in the lower section ... in the corner ... were just WVU fans that rushed down there at halftime to get a better view of the halftime show ... in the lower section ... in the corner ... the worst seats there are and the worst viewpoint in the stadium for a halftime show ........ but that's where all the WVU fans rushed to get a better look.

Gotcha ... makes perfect sense.

Reactions: Motown Mounty

mountaineer-field-at-milan-puskar-stadium-49.png

images

mountaineer-field-at-milan-puskar-stadium-72.png

Wrong Dipshit .... as usual

You're really going to try to come here and tell us where our visitor section is? I miss most of the stupid shit you put on here, and this is another example of exactly why that is.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Pics don't mean anything? Exactly what kind of proof are you looking for then?

So ... by your response, I guess you're saying that all of that blue and gold in those two sections ..... in the lower section ... in the corner ... were just WVU fans that rushed down there at halftime to get a better view of the halftime show ... in the lower section ... in the corner ... the worst seats there are and the worst viewpoint in the stadium for a halftime show ........ but that's where all the WVU fans rushed to get a better look.

Gotcha ... makes perfect sense.

And on top of that the majority of Marshall fans in attendance ( sections 98,99, &100 ) needed to take a piss all at the same time so they weren't in the picture. Yeah, right. And for Michigan Herd who claims to have attended 70 games at Mountaineer Field but never noticed where the visitors are seated......here's a seating chart - http://www.wvusports.com/content/images/Menu/football_stadium.jpg

Reactions: WhiteTailEER
Apparently you don't know what "proof" is ... not surprising given your limited abilities.
r960-d3946b3bc703a8a1c5cc8104d9132031.jpg

a256fb4e4114ca8102efc0c17d58f55b.jpg

There you go, out of 3 sections you barely filled one and were well outnumbered in the other two ... and a large portion of the section you did fill was your band ... not fans.

I haven't been to a game up there in 20 years, but I swear I thought the visiting fans used to sit in the left corner from where our season tickets were located, which was on that side of the field on the 40 yard line, about 10 rows up behind the WVU bench.

Were they ever located there? Granted, we drank quite a few before walking through the turnstiles.

You must have been hallucinating if in fact you ever attended a game at Mountaineer Field or anywhere else for that matter. Tell me which team anywhere gives visitors seats on the 40 yard line behind the home teams bench. Seats in that area at Mountaineer Field require a donation of a few thousand dollars for each ticket to the Mountaineer Athletic Club.
Geezus, put your reading glasses on, Old Timer. I clearly stated I thought the visitor's section was in the left corner from where my season tickets were located, which was on the 40, about 10 rows up behind the WVU bench. Should I draw a fvcking picture for you, with arrows and circles?

Geezus, put your reading glasses on, Old Timer. I clearly stated I thought the visitor's section was in the left corner from where my season tickets were located, which was on the 40, about 10 rows up behind the WVU bench. Should I draw a fvcking picture for you, with arrows and circles?

So I mis-read your post. Sue me. That being said if you had been at Mountaineer Field 70 times in the past, no matter how long ago that was, you'd clearly know where the visitors section is.

So I mis-read your post. Sue me. That being said if you had been at Mountaineer Field 70 times in the past, no matter how long ago that was, you'd clearly know where the visitors section is.
More than likely, closer to 100 times, but that's beside the point. I simply thought they were located in that left hand corner, press box side back in the day. What the hell would I get from suing you? A bushel of Gilmer County potatoes?

More than likely, closer to 100 times, but that's beside the point. I simply thought they were located in that left hand corner, press box side back in the day. What the hell would I get from suing you? A bushel of Gilmer County potatoes?

So now you claim to have attended nearly 100 games at Mountaineer Field. And you say you haven't been there in 20 years.......so in the first 16 years the stadium was in existence you claim to have attended 100 of the 106 games played there in that time span ? I'm calling bullshit on that claim.

Last edited:
Why would anybody lie about having attended WVU games? It's nothing of which to be proud, unless you're like me, and have attended only one game in the Hole, the Buckeyes' beat down of the Old Fold & Blew on 9/5/98.

So now you claim to have attended nearly 100 games at Mountaineer Field. And you say you haven't been there in 20 years.......so in the first 16 years the stadium was in existence you claim to have attended 100 of the 106 games played there in that time span ? I'm calling bullshit on that claim.
yes, likely closer to 100 games in both the new and old stadiums. Likely close to 70 in the new stadium. Went to every home game between 88 and 98, so add them up.

Also went to around 30 road games and a handful of bowl games.

Why is that so hard to believe? I'm actually ashamed to admit it.

yes, likely closer to 100 games in both the new and old stadiums. Likely close to 70 in the new stadium. Went to every home game between 88 and 98, so add them up.

Also went to around 30 road games and a handful of bowl games.

Why is that so hard to believe? I'm actually ashamed to admit it.

First you claimed to have attended 70 games at our stadium in an attempt to make it seem as if the photo I posted didn't show the visitor section......then you say you haven't been there for 20 years in a poor attempt to validate your claim......next you say you probably attended close to 100 games at the newer Mountaineer Field.......now you're trying to say your visits to Mountaineer Field include the old stadium, road games, and bowl games. You are full of shit - plain, pure and simple.

First you claimed to have attended 70 games at our stadium in an attempt to make it seem as if the photo I posted didn't show the visitor section......then you say you haven't been there for 20 years in a poor attempt to validate your claim......next you say you probably attended close to 100 games at the newer Mountaineer Field.......now you're trying to say your visits to Mountaineer Field include the old stadium, road games, and bowl games. You are full of shit - plain, pure and simple.
Truer words have never been spoken. It is amazing how math challenged some people are.

Reactions: WhiteTailEER
Truer words have never been spoken. It is amazing how math challenged some people are.
I agree. Both of you stooges are not only math challenged, but altogether mentally challenged. I clearly stated I had been to about 70 games at Mountaineer Field, new stadium, and likely 30 others at old Mountaineer Field. That adds up to 100, slop jar. Do I really need to prove all of this to you? Lived in Maryland for a single year in 1988. Drove over for all home games, as well as drove up to Jersey for the Rutgers game. Moved to Winchester in 89. Season ticket holder for the 10 years I lived there, as well as attending road games at VA Tech, Maryland, Pitt, and a few others. 11 years total during that span. How many home football games do you think they played during that time? Do the math, simpleton.

I agree. Both of you stooges are not only math challenged, but altogether mentally challenged. I clearly stated I had been to about 70 games at Mountaineer Field, new stadium, and likely 30 others at old Mountaineer Field. That adds up to 100, slop jar. Do I really need to prove all of this to you? Lived in Maryland for a single year in 1988. Drove over for all home games, as well as drove up to Jersey for the Rutgers game. Moved to Winchester in 89. Season ticket holder for the 10 years I lived there, as well as attending road games at VA Tech, Maryland, Pitt, and a few others. 11 years total during that span. How many home football games do you think they played during that time? Do the math, simpleton.
I have just come to the point that I assume you lie every time you claim something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT