ADVERTISEMENT

So we're pretty certain...

It is clearly you, especially on this issue. You dont want doctors to do their job until you are satisfied with test results because you are butthurt that Trump would be right. Its pathetic.
I said docs are going to use it with or without Trump and you cute little cheerleaders, it doesn’t need to be hyped until we know. I literally said that three times now.

Your man love prevents you from even reading conflicting viewpoints doesnt it?

new report shows that humans ate the dogs, which ate the bats that had the virus....

You did read the NYT times piece right? The group getting the higher dosage had the issues. Also that other studies are focused on lower dosages.
Ok. All I was saying about this treatment is that we needed legit studies, because it could potentially be dangerous, d-bags jumped all over me calling me a moron and saying I was spreading false information and I hate Trump more than wanting a treatment and all that whiny baby bullshit. Fact is, these drugs can effect the heart, and they can be dangerous. We need to let medical science work, before we get excited for it as an effective and harmless treatment. Saying that doesn’t mean I’m against Trump - even though I can’t stand the baggy eyed, loudmouth, narcissist.

Ok. All I was saying about this treatment is that we needed legit studies, because it could potentially be dangerous, d-bags jumped all over me calling me a moron and saying I was spreading false information and I hate Trump more than wanting a treatment and all that whiny baby bullshit. Fact is, these drugs can effect the heart, and they can be dangerous. We need to let medical science work, before we get excited for it as an effective and harmless treatment. Saying that doesn’t mean I’m against Trump - even though I can’t stand the baggy eyed, loudmouth, narcissist.

In addition to hydroxychloroquine, I've read that there are 3 other experimentals that are showing promise.

Reactions: Boomboom521
In addition to hydroxychloroquine, I've read that there are 3 other experimentals that are showing promise.
Medicine, I’ve learned lately, is tricky. People react differently, it’s a process. Hopefully something comes out of the trials as a really solid treatment.

And now his story changes. Dont fall. Backpeddling is dangerous.

And now his story changes. Dont fall. Backpeddling is dangerous.
You said that I was passing false information saying that the drug is dangerous. It can be. How it’s dosed, to whom it’s dosed, under what conditions it’s dosed, what other drugs are dosed with it - all are critical questions that md’s have to evaluate carefully. We know that this virus can cause heart issues, and this drug can make those worse potentially.

You got all trumpblowing jealous girlfriend mad at me, calling me fake news n shit - but yet, there is evidence of that very fvcking thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT