ADVERTISEMENT

So Schiff did have contact with whistleblower before complaint, after denying he did...

Steve Bannon with more skinny on Dems whiffing on impeachment

Here 'ya go @countryroads89 ...you don't have to answer my questions, this article does it for you. [winking]

GOP skeptical Pelosi will go through with impeachment

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...tical-pelosi-will-go-through-with-impeachment

(some key excerpts)

Polling released last week showed rising opposition to impeachment...

...more

Pelosi may opt for a vote on a censure resolution and skip the prospect of a Senate trial that could drag on for a month or more, during which impeachment fatigue among voters could intensify.

...more

“They think they've got a better than 50-50 [chance] that maybe this doesn't happen in the House,”

...more

“There's a growing school of thought that rather give Senate Republicans or the White House an opportunity on a level playing field on a large stage, Democrats would be better off just saying, ‘we're going to look out for the country, not drag the country through this, we've made our point,’ and have a vote of censure-ship,’”

...more

"It’s inconceivable to me there would be 67 votes to remove the president from office,”

...more

“This is not going as planned,” Holmes said of reports that public support for impeachment is dimming.

Hey @countryroads89 ...look at this...it's the calendar for days left this Congressional session. See how few days are left to get this to a floor vote? Don't forget, on December 9th, the FISA report will also be made public and that could end all impeachment talk on the spot. There are actually only 8 calendar days left to vote before Dec 9th! :scream:

You are running out of time country if this happens before Christmas. If it doesn't, you can leave, cause it won't ever after that.

House Calendar (November/December)
https://www.majorityleader.gov/calendar
"..Pelosi may opt for a vote on a censure resolution..."
Does the congress have such Constitutional authority over the leader of a co-equal branch of Government? I realize Congress may use such a tactic/procedure on one of its members, but can they extend this to a member on one of the other Branches of Government--Executive or Judicial?

Last edited:
"..Pelosi may opt for a vote on a censure resolution..."
Does the congress have such Constitutional authority over the leader of a co-equal branch of Government? I realize Congress may use such a tactic/procedure on one of its members, but can they extend this to a member ozone of the other Branches of Government--Executive or Judicial?

They can pass a resolution to "censure" which in effect is calling the President a "very bad orange man", but Constitutionally it carries no more weight than one of their phony proclamations. It has zero legal effect on his Constitutional authority, nor any enforcement provisions. It's essentially Congressional bloviating for political posturing.

Reactions: eerdoc
Bump post 163.

This is all you have? Hope, that politically Democrats are less afraid of the voters than they are of their kook fringe base. They may satiate their radical blood sucking base voters and pass articles of impeachment, and that will win you this stupid bet. However if they do that, their loss of political viability could last decades while my absence from this forum only lasts a year.

Know what country? I'll take that tradeoff! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bump post 163.

Hey country would YOU jump out of an airplane flying at 10,000 feet without a parachute?

If you answer "yes" you're like the Democrats about to impeach Trump!

iu

Reactions: 30CAT
The delay is coming. Dems will do their show tomorrow but they wont do anything until after christmas.

I'll quote Nancy before she actually says it and forces country to leave:

"We Democrats have done the people's business, and voted out articles of impeachment. However, we will not make a mockery of this process like Senate Republicans plan to do by dismissing this case in a phony "trial". Therefore, will not hold a formal impeachment vote among the full House membership, and instead we simply ask the American people to vote Senate Republicans out of office so we can finish this job, and hold this outlaw President accountable for his crimes"
iu

Last edited:
They are focus group testing their next step. Tomorrows show is a stunt to see if they can herd sheeple.

That whole phony hearing last week was just for "show". So was changing their so called "inquiry" from a 'quid pro quo' into 'bribery'.[eyeroll]

Know what sinks them? Exculpatory testimony for Trump Schiff denied making public but which will be heard by the full House before they take a vote on the articles of impeachment. That's when roughly 35-to-40 Democrats from Trump won districts in '16 refuse to take the dive into the deep end of the impeachment pool, and that's when Nancy calls off the vote.

Last edited:
Pelosi doesn't have the votes. Going to get even worse.

Why are they calling in "legal scholars" to explain what Trump did wrong? That's something everyone should easily see. @dave called it, this is all strictly for show to see how many more people they can convince the sycophant corrupt Trump hating media to fool.[eyeroll]

Why are they calling in "legal scholars" to explain what Trump did wrong? That's something everyone should easily see. @dave called it, this is all strictly for show to see how many more people they can convince the sycophant corrupt Trump hating media to fool.[eyeroll]
They need legal scholars to say why Trump needs impeached because they cant convince anyone and they need someone smarter than GOP folks in hopes they can get a W.

Reactions: atlkvb
Make no mistake folks, my "parody" quote of Nancy in post #291 of this thread is the Democrat strategy! There is NO WAY they want their phony "bribery" impeachment case going to a trial in the Senate.

Why not?

Because Republicans will call Joe Biden in to testify, and keep him there throughout the first part of the Democrat primaries. He's their current front runner. Mitch and his elves will tie 'ol creepy, sleepy Joe up in knots and virtually destroy his candidacy while ensuring Trump's landslide victory.

Nancy still needs articles of impeachment voted out of committee to keep her kook fringe base happy, but she can't risk losing her majority by forcing Democrats from Trump won districts in '16 to vote to impeach him. So, she will "call off" the full House impeachment vote, and use the articles voted out of committee as a campaign tool to beat Trump over the head with in the upcoming Fall election cycle because Dems have nothing else to run on. Impeachment is it!

Biden will use it, House Dems will use it, Senate Dems will use it, the media will use it. A criminal in the White House, about to be impeached, asking for "protection" with a Republican House and Senate vs Democrats asking for an "impeachment proof" majority to throw him out of office in his second term (Dems know they can't win the White House) so they are asking voters to give them control of both chambers so they can impeach Trump during his second term, and remove him from office.

@countryroads89 will refuse to concede on the bet claiming Trump's impeachment is still coming during his second term, totally ignoring the very real possibility Dems lose the House as Republicans maintain the Senate & ride Trump's coattails on a landslide victory giving him veto proof majorities in both chambers.

Last edited:
Bump post 163.

Why doesn't Nancy schedule a rules committee vote, and a vote for the Full House to take up impeachment articles?

Why doesn't she tell us how many members of her caucus are lined up to impeach?

@countryroads89

Now I realize you will not answer me, but it doesn't matter when you don't. This is a link to the remaining calendar days left in the current session of the Congress (there are only 15 left for the 116th Congress before it adjourns in late January 2020)

You can click on the docket and see what's already been scheduled for each day of business Congress is scheduled to be in session.

Nowhere on the legislative calendar will you find a schedule for:

• A rules committee vote to decide how evidence voted out of Judiciary will be handled on the House floor (important as it sets the parameters for the full House hearing, calling witnesses, challenging points of order, etc)
  • A vote in judiciary to consider drafted articles of impeachment
  • A vote to call a whip count to determine House support for approval of the articles voted out of committee
  • A vote to open hearings in the full House for consideration of the articles
  • A vote on House managers to present the case and prosecute it
  • A final vote scheduled by the full House membership for approval or rejection of the articles following a full hearing and a final vote on the House floor by the full membership.
These are the facts. This is where you can tell if Nancy's "announcement" today to proceed with drafting articles of impeachment against the President is serious. The fact she made that announcement, and didn't schedule any of these other important legislative tasks in order to accomplish her stated objective (impeachment) should make you very worried, if not at least concerned.

Here's the link to the legislative calendar
https://www.house.gov/legislative-activity
(grey shaded dates indicate working legislative days open on the current session for Dec & Jan...there are 15 total left this session)

This is the link to the actual day-to-day activity already planned on the docket and submitted to the House clerk for business.
https://www.congress.gov/committee-schedule/weekly/2019/12/02
(click on each calendar date to view scheduled items)

I repeat NOWHERE will you find anything listed in my bullet points. (I know because I checked, but feel free to check for yourself)

So I am curious what you are posting "bump post 163" for? Nancy Pelosi has NOT called for, or arranged time for, or scheduled a vote for impeachment! She has called for something she has no intentions as of today of actually carrying out simply by arranging time on her legislative docket for it!o_O

Understand, she controls the docket, she controls the floor, she controls the committees, and she schedules the items that will make it to the floor.

Why hasn't she scheduled an impeachment vote? Don't answer me because you won't, answer for yourself.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Bump post 163 [eyeroll]

Last edited:
All right @countryroads89 , let's play a little "race against the clock" on our impeachment bet shall we?[thumbsup]

Here's a link to an article quoting House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler (aka Jabba the Hut) saying there "could be" a vote on articles of impeachment within his worthless committee by the end of the week.

link:
Democrats zoom in on Trump impeachment charges this week

http://news.trust.org/item/20191208184944-iu3fc

excerpt:
Nadler told NBC's "Meet the Press" that articles of impeachment would be brought to the panel later in the week. Asked on CNN if lawmakers could vote this week, he said, "It's possible." Oh really Jabba the Hut? You mean it's not certain?:eek:

OK country...so there you have 'ol Jabba the Hut himself essentially assuring you there won't be any vote out of his hapless committee at least until the end of the week correct?

So once again, here's a link to the current Legislative House calendar I've been posting

On there you can clearly see that this Thursday Dec 12th is the last day before Lawmakers break for their Christmas recess! So how is there going to be an impeachment vote by the full House before Christmas if Nadler's Judiciary committee doesn't even decide on the articles until the end of the week?o_O (they'll be out of session country)

Then country, what happens after the Christmas break? There are literally only 10 days left in the current legislative session for Nancy to get that committee recommendation onto the House floor with rules passed to hold full hearings and a vote on impeachment before the current session expires on Jan 28th:scream:.

If they don't get this done as soon as they come back from their Holiday break, they're not going to get it done ever. (just as I said) Democrat primaries start the following week in Iowa, and there is NO WAY Democrats are going to be holding impeachment hearings while the nation is deciding who best represents their pitiful party v Trump in 2020!

So you now realize (hopefully) there isn't going to be any impeachment vote before Christmas, and as I've said if Nancy and her House sycophants (excuse me...Democrats) didn't get this done before Christ's birthday it ain't happenin'!!!!!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So how many days after New Year's will you still be here on this forum welching on our bet, cursing, & posting your silly "bump post 163" BS predicting an imminent impeachment vote against the President...hmmmm?

*hint (you've already missed two deadlines you predicted when we first bet...Thanksgiving and now Christmas)

Give it up @countryroads89
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hey country...you lose!
giphy.gif

All right @countryroads89 , let's play a little "race against the clock" on our impeachment bet shall we?[thumbsup]

Here's a link to an article quoting House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler (aka Jabba the Hut) saying there "could be" a vote on articles of impeachment within his worthless committee by the end of the week.

link:
Democrats zoom in on Trump impeachment charges this week

http://news.trust.org/item/20191208184944-iu3fc

excerpt:
Nadler told NBC's "Meet the Press" that articles of impeachment would be brought to the panel later in the week. Asked on CNN if lawmakers could vote this week, he said, "It's possible." Oh really Jabba the Hut? You mean it's not certain?:eek:

OK country...so there you have 'ol Jabba the Hut himself essentially assuring you there won't be any vote out of his hapless committee at least until the end of the week correct?

So once again, here's a link to the current Legislative House calendar I've been posting

On there you can clearly see that this Thursday Dec 12th is the last day before Lawmakers break for their Christmas recess! So how is there going to be an impeachment vote by the full House before Christmas if Nadler's Judiciary committee doesn't even decide on the articles until the end of the week?o_O (they'll be out of session country)

Then country, what happens after the Christmas break? There are literally only 10 days left in the current legislative session for Nancy to get that committee recommendation onto the House floor with rules passed to hold full hearings and a vote on impeachment before the current session expires on Jan 28th:scream:.

If they don't get this done as soon as they come back from their Holiday break, they're not going to get it done ever. (just as I said) Democrat primaries start the following week in Iowa, and there is NO WAY Democrats are going to be holding impeachment hearings while the nation is deciding who best represents their pitiful party v Trump in 2020!

So you now realize (hopefully) there isn't going to be any impeachment vote before Christmas, and as I've said if Nancy and her House sycophants (excuse me...Democrats) didn't get this done before Christ's birthday it ain't happenin'!!!!!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So how many days after New Year's will you still be here on this forum welching on our bet, cursing, & posting your silly "bump post 163" BS predicting an imminent impeachment vote against the President...hmmmm?

*hint (you've already missed two deadlines you predicted when we first bet...Thanksgiving and now Christmas)

Give it up @countryroads89
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hey country...you lose!
giphy.gif

Hey Radio. You might want to do a little homework. Fun fact trivia: what was the date that Clinton was impeached?

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Hey Radio. You might want to do a little homework. Fun fact trivia: what was the date that Clinton was impeached?

hahahahahahahahahaha!

It doesn't matter country. That vote to impeach Clinton wasn't an all Republican vote! Besides, what does that have to do with the actual legislative calendar I've posted to you and how many days Democrats have left to get their "ALL DEMOCRAT" impeachment vote passed?

I notice how you just skipped right over that?

Last edited:

hahahahahahahahahaha!

I've given you everything you need to see to understand we're NOT having an impeachment vote before Christmas. I notice how quiet you are about that.o_O

Want a nice "bump post 163" ?

Or are you too embarrassed to make this out of yourself?
5410.jpg

see my ass atl?

Fun fact trivia: what was the date that Clinton was impeached?

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Fun fact trivia...what day is Christmas 2019? There won't be any impeachment of Trump by that day!

hahahahahahahahahaha!

OK @countryroads89 ...in the Spirit of this Holiday season and because of the living Lord of the Universe whose birth on this Earth I happily celebrate during this time, I'm in a giving Spirit feeling sorry for you losing out on our bet of an impeachment vote by Christmas.

So here's my offer...no matter when Democrats either vote on impeachment, or as I predicted fail to do so, you won't have to leave this forum.

But......

You MUST apologize to me and all Christians who Love our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for using his Holy name in vain. Write out your apology to me (and we on this board who worship him) similar to your "bump post 163" pledge to leave this forum if Democrats do not impeach Trump.

Make it sincere, and honest (because you lie) so I'll know it's genuine...and no matter what happens you won't have to leave. If however Democrats do impeach Trump, I'll still honor my part of the bet and leave this forum for a year as promised.

I'm giving you a break! It's my gift of Mercy to you from our Lord Jesus Christ himself... as long as I get an apology from you for taking his matchless Holy name in vain and insulting my Faith in him as a result.

No apology? I'll expect you to depart this forum as we agreed once this current session of Congress expires next month without a vote to impeach Trump exactly as I predicted.

Will you accept my offer?
iu

Making fun of a black man by calling him Radio shows your racism.

It really doesn't matter to me. I get much more satisfaction muting that sludge filled sewer mouth of country's which is often left shut down on this forum. Matter of fact most of our exchanges end in country's departure from the threads we've engaged after I've asked a few questions country either cannot answer or defend with alternative fact based rebuttals.

Then I go wash myself off to get rid of the stench from blogging with someone who lives under a landfill, and crawls out from its slime drainage gutters.

I'll quote Nancy before she actually says it and forces country to leave:

"We Democrats have done the people's business, and voted out articles of impeachment. However, we will not make a mockery of this process like Senate Republicans plan to do by dismissing this case in a phony "trial". Therefore, will not hold a formal impeachment vote among the full House membership, and instead we simply ask the American people to vote Senate Republicans out of office so we can finish this job, and hold this outlaw President accountable for his crimes"
iu
Nancy, your speaking is better since you had your teeth fixed. You would do even better if you quit drinking....slur bucket....

Reactions: WVU80ate and atlkvb
OK @countryroads89 I understand how you can't answer my question about the Democrat's energy policy, or which loser Democrat Presidential candidate has a better plan than Trump to keep us #1 in world energy production...but what about the impeachment vote by Christmas?

Is your silence on that too tacit admission you concede I've been right and there won't be a vote by Christmas to impeach Trump?

Must be because if you thought there'd be a vote by then, you'd follow this post up with another bold "bump post 163".:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You haven't posted that since early this afternoon, not since I laid out what I told you Nadler said earlier today and posted the days left on the House Legislative calendar!

You must be so butt hurt tonight to realize you've lost on that one too?

Yes I am butt hurt atl, see how wrinkled and red my ass is?
5410.jpg

Yup, I sure see that country....looks painful!:scream:

Bump post 163.

House vote scheduled for next Wednesday, Radio. It looks like you will take a vacation from the board until December 18, 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT