ADVERTISEMENT

So Schiff did have contact with whistleblower before complaint, after denying he did...

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
This is quite shocking...[eyeroll]

So Schiff lied and he admits it. What say ye, board leftists? Still feeling giddy?

I hope so...

83206ae67da70662c246b9cca0b92d2da77cae199a14e8d23e102739d5192b2e.jpg

Reactions: JWG66 and atlkvb

So Schiff lied and he admits it. What say ye, board leftists? Still feeling giddy?

I hope so...

Ok. I’ll play. How did he lie? Did he say no one came to him and then he did? Who did he lie to? Was it under oath?

You realize whistleblowers can go to Congress? Did Adam commit treason?

I thought you trumpers wanted this impeachment inquiry? You all acted giddy last Friday. What changed? You all seem to be shitting your pants now, just like Donnie.

Ok. I’ll play. How did he lie? Did he say no one came to him and then he did? Who did he lie to? Was it under oath?

I thought you trumpers wanted this impeachment inquiry? You all acted giddy last Friday. What changed? You all seem to be shitting your pants now, just like Donnie.
I want them to take the vote. Start the impeachment process. Why won’t they?

They’re trying to use this as a springboard and it’s starting to unravel by the minute. Hilarious.

Reactions: 30CAT

Show me where I've posted in anything but complete confidence that this will blow up in the left's faces just like every other false accusations they've made.

Giddy...lol...You guys are so giddy I bet you have piss in every pair of pants you own. Keep those hopes up! Ignore the country's needs and keep chasing things that aren't there. You guys are looking great! [jumpingsmile]

Try as they might to keep it down, the left just doesn't understand that $h!t floats and their faces constantly get rubbed in it.

Stop using bull$h!t in feeble attempts to take Trump down, lefties. Tell Americans what you're going to do for them, instead of cutting them down for backing Trump. Run and beat him on your merits. If what you have to offer is what America wants, you win! Stop throwing $h!t against the wall and hoping something sticks.

Way past time to move on from the 2016 election. You lost. Try, try again. Quit trying to force yourself on Americans.

I hope so...

So he was caught lying and Leftists remain silent? Hell, he lied about Trump's phone call to the Ukrainian Prez and they just laughed it off as a "prank" [eyeroll]

Yet they're ready to impeach a President over a fraudulent dialogue these Leftists think actually went down? o_O

Try as they might to keep it down, the left just doesn't understand that $h!t floats and their faces constantly get rubbed in it.

Stop using bull$h!t in feeble attempts to take Trump down, lefties. Tell Americans what you're going to do for them, instead of cutting them down for backing Trump. Run and beat him on your merits. If what you have to offer is what America wants, you win! Stop throwing $h!t against the wall and hoping something sticks.

Way past time to move on from the 2016 election. You lost. Try, try again. Quit trying to force yourself on Americans.

This post is solid gold! Excellent 30CAT! :clap:

(You won't hear their better plan for America, they're too busy with impeachment) [eyeroll]

How did he lie?

The phone call he claims was relayed to him by the so called "whistleblower" wasn't illegal or treasonous. It never happened the way he described it. He (Schiff) literally made up the whole thing!

The phone call he claims was relayed to him by the so called "whistleblower" wasn't illegal or treasonous. It never happened the way he described it. He (Schiff) literally made up the whole thing!

I’ll bet this is your favorite flag.

trump-confederate-flag.jpg

I’ll bet this is your favorite flag.

trump-confederate-flag.jpg

Which conversation do you believe actually happened country? The one Schiff read into the record during his hearing or the one Trump released that was the actual transcript of the call?

Just honestly answer that please?

Which conversation do you believe actually happened country? The one Schiff read into the record during his hearing or the one Trump released that was the actual transcript of the call?

Why didn’t they release the entire transcript of the call?

And why dodge the fact that trump had confederate campaign flags made?

Why didn’t they release the entire transcript of the call?

That is not an answer to the question. Which transcript was the correct rendition of the call? Trump's released transcript or Schiff's?

Nah, they have enough to impeach him.

HahahahHahHaha!
They do? Why won’t they call the vote then to actually start the impeachment process? When they try to manufacture up bullshit like this latest sideshow, it’s clear, they don’t have what they need to impeach him. And this one is unraveling quickly.

And why dodge the fact that trump had confederate campaign flags made?

What does Confederate flags have to do with which phone call transcript is the Truth of what Trump said to the Ukrainian President?

Here 'ya go @countryroads89 . This is what Schiff claims Trump said when he called the Ukranian President.. (you now have the actual transcript linked in post # 31.)

Listen to this, and compare it to what Trump actually said, then answer the question and tell me who's lying and who's telling the Truth?

Why are you dodging the question? Ashamed to admit you support a racist president?

Confederate flags do not mean Trump's a racist, no more than dead Black men found inside a Democrat fund raiser's home mean all Democrats are.

I remain perplexed how you refuse to answer a fairly easy question to answer. Is Schiff telling the Truth about what Trump said to the Ukrainian President or is Trump?

Why can't you answer that honestly?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT