ADVERTISEMENT

Snow Flake

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
I can certainly understand your passionate cries for me to post here more often, but quite frankly, this board is pretty boring, and I've noticed it's even more lame without me here to guide you 'lesser brains' in the finer points of smacktology.

Example: Dole Boy is far and away the lamest poster I've ever seen grace any type of a message board. Why does he even attempt to show his wimpy self on a smack board? Tony and Humpty have now taken him to the point to where all he has left in the ole tank is calling them childish names, names I haven't heard since the early 70's. Why is that? I'm guessing it's all because of Tony introducing him to The Rockhead. The lame boy has simply gone overboard. What a pathetic waste of space this young tool has become. Did the Rock take his little woman from him? What gives with this lame human being?

Then there's Wii Wii, the biggest LIAR on the planet. We cannot seem to shake loose of him over on the HERD board. He's like a broken record. He tells tall tales, get's called out on them, proven over & over again what a shameless liar he is, and then he tucks tail and leaves. He even has the indecency to write a five paragraph post over on the HERD board, letting us all know he's never coming back. You've seen similar words typed out by our 'Board LIAR' on this very board. Why does he/she keep returning? He's a lying moron. Please keep him here, and whatever you do, don't believe a word he types out. HE IS A PROVEN LIAR.

Finally, bring back Hank Hill. Hank is a good man, and speaks the gospel of truth. Why would a decent man like Hank be banned from the program he loves. This reminds me a lot of what occurred with poor Bill Stewart. Hank won't die of a broken heart though. Hank is welcomed in the land of HERD.

Reactions: Humptod
I can certainly understand your passionate cries for me to post here more often, but quite frankly, this board is pretty boring, and I've noticed it's even more lame without me here to guide you 'lesser brains' in the finer points of smacktology.

Example: Dole Boy is far and away the lamest poster I've ever seen grace any type of a message board. Why does he even attempt to show his wimpy self on a smack board? Tony and Humpty have now taken him to the point to where all he has left in the ole tank is calling them childish names, names I haven't heard since the early 70's. Why is that? I'm guessing it's all because of Tony introducing him to The Rockhead. The lame boy has simply gone overboard. What a pathetic waste of space this young tool has become. Did the Rock take his little woman from him? What gives with this lame human being?

Then there's Wii Wii, the biggest LIAR on the planet. We cannot seem to shake loose of him over on the HERD board. He's like a broken record. He tells tall tales, get's called out on them, proven over & over again what a shameless liar he is, and then he tucks tail and leaves. He even has the indecency to write a five paragraph post over on the HERD board, letting us all know he's never coming back. You've seen similar words typed out by our 'Board LIAR' on this very board. Why does he/she keep returning? He's a lying moron. Please keep him here, and whatever you do, don't believe a word he types out. HE IS A PROVEN LIAR.

Finally, bring back Hank Hill. Hank is a good man, and speaks the gospel of truth. Why would a decent man like Hank be banned from the program he loves. This reminds me a lot of what occurred with poor Bill Stewart. Hank won't die of a broken heart though. Hank is welcomed in the land of HERD.
What is freaking hilarious about this turd licker is everything that he says about me would be 100% correct if he simply substituted his name for mine.

Who announced his "retirement"??? Not only from this board but from TITM too? - hint: wasn't WiiWii

Who came over here and BEGGED me to register a new name and come back to TITM after I was banned?? He even begged the mods over there to let me back in???? Hint: not WiiWii

Who went around telling everyone that he knew a common friend and that he knew who I was except could NEVER prove it and, in the end, was the one with his ugly mug posted on this board and TITM wearing WVU gear???

Hint: Michiganfraud

What a pathetic POS and it is an absolute fact that every poster on this board knows that I am right....

if you have as much power as you claim then have the board mods at the stumbling herd board reinstate me.....all I said a few years ago was I was visiting my son in Huntington and I saw what looked like a marshal football player buying crack.....instant banning.....evidently the crack epidemic is real or your board mods need to grow a set.......as for wanting you to post......no.....I just want to make sure the public is protected FROM you

if you have as much power as you claim then have the board mods at the stumbling herd board reinstate me.....all I said a few years ago was I was visiting my son in Huntington and I saw what looked like a marshal football player buying crack.....instant banning.....evidently the crack epidemic is real or your board mods need to grow a set.......as for wanting you to post......no.....I just want to make sure the public is protected FROM you

I don't have any facts here, but this sure sounds like they were very afraid that you were telling the truth. I suspect you were...

I don't have any facts here, but this sure sounds like they were very afraid that you were telling the truth. I suspect you were...
Oh it's definitely true....My son told me who the player was.....and you would know the name.... it was 2008.....no need to drag him thru the mud now.....he might lose his pizza delivery job over it :pizza:

if you have as much power as you claim then have the board mods at the stumbling herd board reinstate me.....

I have no power on any boards any longer, as I'm no longer a moderator on any of them. With that said, nobody is banned, so you should be able to log in and post on the Herd smack board. If they'll let a piece of shit like Pee Wee post over on that board, then surely they'll allow you to post.

Speaking of Pee Wee, the Herd Chemist is looking for you, and is on the verge of exposing your many lies (again).

I have no power on any boards any longer, as I'm no longer a moderator on any of them. With that said, nobody is banned, so you should be able to log in and post on the Herd smack board. If they'll let a piece of shit like Pee Wee post over on that board, then surely they'll allow you to post.

Speaking of Pee Wee, the Herd Chemist is looking for you, and is on the verge of exposing your many lies (again).
nope....I've tried and I'm still banned.....damned mods won't even respond to me....because they know what I said was true

you're right...I just went there and I'm not banned anymore.....but it has just occurred recently....wonder how long it will take to get thrown out again?

you're right...I just went there and I'm not banned anymore.....but it has just occurred recently....wonder how long it will take to get thrown out again?

I would say you'll last a hell of a lot longer there, than I will here. Like I said before, if they allow a POS like Pee Wee to post on the board, they'll let anybody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT