ADVERTISEMENT

King

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
just telling you ahead of time so you can prepare the appropriate lame response......I will not be staying up to watch the late nite edition of the used car salesman and his minions......only the Mountaineers and Cowboys get that....so you've got all night to come up with something witty to say depending on the outcome🤟

Ohio State is not winning in Iowa City, so you can gloat early Friday morning when you wake up with the imaginary roosters on your make-believe farm. M-Herd was right about the Buckeyes throwing in the towel weeks ago. He also was right about Northwestern, which surprised me, as I didn't think that any team that Ohio State whipped handily was worth a sh!t. Late? Tonight's game will be over by shortly after 11:00 p.m. I was still watching the Lakers' postgame show at 1:00 a.m. today, so your definition of late is a little different than mine, Pops.

Ohio State is not winning in Iowa City, so you can gloat early Friday morning when you wake up with the imaginary roosters on your make-believe farm. M-Herd was right about the Buckeyes throwing in the towel weeks ago. He also was right about Northwestern, which surprised me, as I didn't think that any team that Ohio State whipped handily was worth a sh!t. Late? Tonight's game will be over by shortly after 11:00 p.m. I was still watching the Lakers' postgame show at 1:00 a.m. today, so your definition of late is a little different than mine, Pops.
Waaah Waaaah Waaah

Odd response from a delusional geezer, who worships this clown:
7b741f.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT