ADVERTISEMENT

Seth Stewart

I wasn't either until i drove it 2 weeks ago . I was shocked
The next car I buy will be for the wife and it will be a Jeep and nothing else but I need to look at more cars. I hope you love the Tesla. Let me know when you get it.

The next car I buy will be for the wife and it will be a Jeep and nothing else but I need to look at more cars. I hope you love the Tesla. Let me know when you get it.
Supposed to come in September . Hopefully superchargers start popping up in WV

Pack some Duracells.

I think Bridgeport is adding a flight to Charlotte. Between that and uber you can leave the car.
Yeah supposed to be October 1. There is one in wytheville and I can charge up in Beckley at my parents .

I called university motors and they said they would let me charge up there if I needed too

I'm actually coming to Motown three times over the next 3 months . Am flying to pit for the first two

So us is a different group of people who read this forum and laugh at me?

So you are not alone in your queer obsession with me? You speak for the group? That seems normal.

You're not so delusional that you haven't noticed people on this board and others on the OT board laughing at you frequently, right?

And you're getting a jeep? Brilliant. They are only rated as the worst vehicles on the road. You definitely are a civil engineer.

I usually stay at a ritz if i can but i didn't like the caymans one as much as the others . In fact I thought it was the worst of any ritz I've stayed at . Still good though because the ritz service is always good

You're staying at the resort side and not the residences. Still, claiming it is "alright" compared to other resorts in the area is extremely inaccurate. It's the prize of that area.

You're staying at the resort side and not the residences. Still, claiming it is "alright" compared to other resorts in the area is extremely inaccurate. It's the prize of that area.
True about the residencies I didn't go there

You're not so delusional that you haven't noticed people on this board and others on the OT board laughing at you frequently, right?

And you're getting a jeep? Brilliant. They are only rated as the worst vehicles on the road. You definitely are a civil engineer.

I see a lot of people making fun of you. Not make believe friends either.

Reactions: CAK125
Say what you want about receiving automatic bids, deservedly or not....but we are 3-0 in BCS bowls. Those wins came against the Big XII champ, the SEC champ and the ACC champ. And if I remember correctly, one of those was a 48-28 ass whipping and another was a 70-33 ass whipping.

Now, how do you twist that to diminish it? [laughing]

All that and WVU is nothing more than a 7 win mid-level P5 school. What happen??

Smart enough to know IN-State recruits see WVU as an after thought. No consideration no love, shit most had Marshall listed higher.

But it must still suck for the only P5 school to go O-6 with this years very talented WV crop of recruits.

But I'm sure Dave will come up with the same dumbass response "But Marshall is 0-12 against WVU"

Reactions: mlblack16
Smart enough to know IN-State recruits see WVU as an after thought. No consideration no love, shit most had Marshall listed higher.

But it must still suck for the only P5 school to go O-6 with this years very talented WV crop of recruits.

But I'm sure Dave will come up with the same dumbass response "But Marshall is 0-12 against WVU"

You said he was going to Florida and OU and VT rounded out his top three and you knew that because you follow recruiting so closely. One of those 3 were in his top 5. The fact that you are here beating your chest about being epically wrong is pretty telling.

I heard there were a number of adult wvu fans at his announcement today. When he announced Penn State, the men booed the kid. Not smack, just curious if others heard the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Herd Fever
You said he was going to Florida and OU and VT rounded out his top three and you knew that because you follow recruiting so closely. One of those 3 were in his top 5. The fact that you are here beating your chest about being epically wrong is pretty telling.

The fact remains that Dana is 0-5 with in-state Power 5 prospects. Thanks Ollie!

I heard there were a number of adult wvu fans at his announcement today. When he announced Penn State, the men booed the kid. Not smack, just curious if others heard the same.

The video is on Twitter, pissed his mom off so much she put the Penn state hat on her head and laughed at the crowd

Ever hear of Elijah Wellman?

Ever hear of Reese Donahue?

Elijah Wellman had 1 other offer, Marshall

Reese didn't even get an offer from the hometown team, if it wasn't for WVU they would be at Concord or some shit. Alcoholgerson sucks at recruiting, he signs players with G5 offers and can't compete against good P5 schools when it comes to recruiting or on the field of play.

I fully expect Alcoholgerson to be coaching in the G5 in the near future, that's more his lane

No, that's not what was shown on local news. People wearing WVU gear and there was no "reaction" after he made the statement and put the Ped State hat on. He did say a big factor was Ped State recruiting his sister so hard.

Elijah Wellman had 1 other offer, Marshall

Reese didn't even get an offer from the hometown team, if it wasn't for WVU they would be at Concord or some shit.

You mad bro!

“WVU has always been my favorite team and I was excited and really happy to go up to Morgantown for a visit and see what was going on,” Donahue said. “I got up there and Coach (Tony) Gibson was all over me. They were focused on me a lot. Coach Holgorsen talked with me for a good bit. They took me back in the conference room with my family and offered me.”

Donahue said, ultimately, it was an easy decision.

“I grew up watching WVU and I thought it was awesome that I got this opportunity,” he said. “I knew I couldn’t pass it over—that’s been my favorite team and I had to take the offer.”

While WVU was his first D-I offer, he has been receiving interest from N.C. State, Duke, Charlotte, Cornell, Wake Forest and Missouri.

And he committed February 1, 2015. Who knows who else may have offered if he hadn't committed early.

Thanks for playing.

I wasn't there and didn't watch any videos of his announcement, but I would imagine that if there were any boos from the crowd it would have been directed toward his decision, and not the kid. He's a West Virginian, and most of us West Virginians wish him the best of luck even though he won't be playing for WVU.

Another classic moral victory for the MVU crowd. A WV kid chooses to go out of state. MVU wins again. The turds are truly the dumbest fan base in the country. 0-12

No, that's not what was shown on local news. People wearing WVU gear and there was no "reaction" after he made the statement and put the Ped State hat on. He did say a big factor was Ped State recruiting his sister so hard.

Maybe you should watch the unedited videos on Twitter

You mad bro!

“WVU has always been my favorite team and I was excited and really happy to go up to Morgantown for a visit and see what was going on,” Donahue said. “I got up there and Coach (Tony) Gibson was all over me. They were focused on me a lot. Coach Holgorsen talked with me for a good bit. They took me back in the conference room with my family and offered me.”

Donahue said, ultimately, it was an easy decision.

“I grew up watching WVU and I thought it was awesome that I got this opportunity,” he said. “I knew I couldn’t pass it over—that’s been my favorite team and I had to take the offer.”

While WVU was his first D-I offer, he has been receiving interest from N.C. State, Duke, Charlotte, Cornell, Wake Forest and Missouri.

And he committed February 1, 2015. Who knows who else may have offered if he hadn't committed early.

Thanks for playing.

Recruiting Interest and offers are 2 different things.

Like I said WVU was his ONLY OFFER

I wasn't there and didn't watch any videos of his announcement, but I would imagine that if there were any boos from the crowd it would have been directed toward his decision, and not the kid. He's a West Virginian, and most of us West Virginians wish him the best of luck even though he won't be playing for WVU.

Actually he is originally from Maryland

Another classic moral victory for the MVU crowd. A WV kid chooses to go out of state. MVU wins again. The turds are truly the dumbest fan base in the country. 0-12

Not a victory for Marshall. More like laughing at the failure of WVU to compete with P5 schools for IN-State recruits

It is true what your Moo U friends have said about you. You are a special kind of stupid.
So, you ask Fever a question, but end the question with a period, as opposed to a question mark, but yet, you insinuate that he's a special kind of stupid?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT