ADVERTISEMENT

Seth Stewart

The Tennessee program is head & shoulders above WVU. There's really no comparison.

****-Tree is just another of the delusion morons that thumps his tiny chest, as he truly believes WVU belongs in the conversation.

What do the Vols have, like 6 national titles or so? Not to mention, a stadium that's at least 67% bigger, competes in a much better conference, won more games, won more bowl games, and I could go on.

****-Tree is simply a moron who tucks tail and runs from this board when the going gets a little tough.

The Tennessee program is head & shoulders above WVU. There's really no comparison.

****-Tree is just another of the delusion morons that thumps his tiny chest, as he truly believes WVU belongs in the conversation.

What do the Vols have, like 6 national titles or so? Not to mention, a stadium that's at least 67% bigger, competes in a much better conference, won more games, won more bowl games, and I could go on.

****-Tree is simply a moron who tucks tail and runs from this board when the going gets a little tough.

[laughing] Those three BCS bowl wins just burn your ass. [laughing]

I have an appointment so I probably won't get to (figuratively) punch your little punk ass around any more this evening.

Again, there are years where WVU has had the better teams than several "elites" at different times.

That said, there is just no argument, one would have, to make a logical claim that WVU has the overall better or even equal program than any "elite"....and that includes the likes of Tennessee.

No WVU fan could honestly say that they wouldn't trade statuses with the Vols. Let me make that comment perfectly clear. STATUSES....as in a program overall.

Imagine the recruiting advantages, the money, the donors, the prestige....etc.

As much as I'd love to say WVU is there....it just isn't.

Last edited:
Is three a lot? That would get you fired in Columbus.
Nobody is comparing WVU to Ohio State moron. It is nice to see that as predicted by me and others that anytime your favorite team Marshall cannot cut the mustard you will fall back on your fall back team and try to compare Ohio State to WVU. #fallbackschool

Reactions: 30CAT
Is three a lot? That would get you fired in Columbus.

Well, when you're the benefactor of an automatic bcs qualifier for winning a third share of the Big Least, you will find your way into bcs games fairly easy. All that and WVu could rarely win the conference outright.

Hardly. The "h" you used is nowhere near the letters before or after it on a keyboard. It wasn't a typo. It was a word that you didn't know how to properly spell. The "wha" sound is similar to the "wa" sound, and it is a common mistake . . . by those who lack intelligence when it comes to spelling and grammar.

Stop lying, liar.
I'm amazed you spend any time correcting grammatical errors on a message board .

Reactions: CAK125
Hardly. The "h" you used is nowhere near the letters before or after it on a keyboard. It wasn't a typo. It was a word that you didn't know how to properly spell. The "wha" sound is similar to the "wa" sound, and it is a common mistake . . . by those who lack intelligence when it comes to spelling and grammar.

Stop lying, liar.
It was a typo. It happens.

Well, when you're the benefactor of an automatic bcs qualifier for winning a third share of the Big Least, you will find your way into bcs games fairly easy. All that and WVu could rarely win the conference outright.
If CUSA received an automatic bid, as easy as CUSA is, Marshall would have 1 BCS appearance.

Big East > CUS1AA
+
WVU > Marshall

=Marshall fans have no ground to stand on

Say what you want about receiving automatic bids, deservedly or not....but we are 3-0 in BCS bowls. Those wins came against the Big XII champ, the SEC champ and the ACC champ. And if I remember correctly, one of those was a 48-28 ass whipping and another was a 70-33 ass whipping.

Now, how do you twist that to diminish it? [laughing]

Reactions: 30CAT
I'm amazed you spend any time correcting grammatical errors on a message board .

I've spent just about every single day for the last two years doing nothing other than lounging on the beach. I have plenty of time to mock O.C.D. and other wvu fans for their lack of intelligence.

Boring and lonely? I spent 2-3 hours every day working out on the beach; another hour swimming in the sea and/or paddleboarding/kayaking. Then, usually, I spend some more time on the pool or sauna.

I walk to get some food most evenings. Multiple times per week, I have music artists inviting me to hang out at their shows, at amusement parks, on my beach, for dinner, etc.

Between Orlando and Jacksonville, there are plenty of girls within 45-80 minutes to come visit. Of course, I still import in others when I need the highest of quality girls, but NFL cheerleaders are sufficient for most of the time.

And since I have a few extra bedrooms, friends and family make themselves welcome to visit and spend time at the beach.

Boring and lonely? You'd all trade it in a second instead of having to slave away all day in the office . . . or on the highways.

Boring and lonely? I spent 2-3 hours every day working out on the beach; another hour swimming in the sea and/or paddleboarding/kayaking. Then, usually, I spend some more time on the pool or sauna.

I walk to get some food most evenings. Multiple times per week, I have music artists inviting me to hang out at their shows, at amusement parks, on my beach, for dinner, etc.

Between Orlando and Jacksonville, there are plenty of girls within 45-80 minutes to come visit. Of course, I still import in others when I need the highest of quality girls, but NFL cheerleaders are sufficient for most of the time.

And since I have a few extra bedrooms, friends and family make themselves welcome to visit and spend time at the beach.

Boring and lonely? You'd all trade it in a second instead of having to slave away all day in the office . . . or on the highways.
You work out 2-3 hours per day?

Not really I work maybe 35 hours every other week and live in a cool city . Travel all over . In the last month or so I've been in SF, Sonoma , Miami , DC , Nyc . Going to kiawah island ,Boston,and then Portugal in a August .

Reactions: CAK125 and 30CAT

Sounds imaginitive.

Yep. Zero drive and ambition. That'll eventually catch up with a person.

Yawn. My drive and ambition are why I'm in the situation I'm able to be in right now. I'm a more efficient/smarter worker and harder worker than you've even seen.

While you were acting like a typical 20-something, I was working two full-time jobs. As a 28 year old, I spent three months with this schedule:

Work in an office T-F from 8 am until 6 pm. Every Friday night, I would take a redeye to LA. I would then work each weekend in LA. Sunday and Monday nights were late nights of work. I would have to be accessible on my cell all day Monday for my office job. Monday night, I would take a redeye from LA to DC. I would buy a three-seat row for myself so that I could stretch out and sleep on the plane, arrive at Dulles around 7 am, and fight traffic to get to my office Tuesday morning, all while wearing the same suit I had on Monday night and flew in.

You work out 2-3 hours per day?

Not really I work maybe 35 hours every other week and live in a cool city . Travel all over . In the last month or so I've been in SF, Sonoma , Miami , DC , Nyc . Going to kiawah island ,Boston,and then Portugal in a August .

Actually, more than 2-3 hours. I do anywhere from 8-16 miles on the beach every single day. I don't have an off day on cardio. I try to do at least a third of my cardio running. The rest is walking. So, I end up running anywhere between 3-6 miles each day and walk between 5-10 each day. My running pace varies between 6-7 minutes per mile, and I make sure my walking is between 17-18:30 per mile.

Of course, that doesn't take into account the delays- women on vacation asking for pics; dodging people on the busier parts of the beach; the grandma who stopped me mid-run last week simply because "my girls and I always see you out here and have a bet. They say you play for the Tampa Bay Bucaneers." I thought she was flagging me down due to having an emergency.

Then, after resting before my hour of sea swimming, I rest again before spending 30-45 minutes lifting (which is 5 days per week).

And the "cool" traveling is a been there/done that for me. I lived in San Fran for two summers. I lived in Miami. I lived in DC. I've been to Sonoma/Napa numerous times. My ex has a place on kiawah. I've been there a few times. Great island to bike, eat, golf (I'm not a golfer), but I'm not a fan of their beach. You have to go to the northern part of the island (past the ocean course) to get any privacy. Even then, it's small. The water isn't clear. I'd love a place there, but I'm not big on the actual beach there. I saw a fvcking alligator in the ocean there. No thanks.

I based my "and lonely" on that....Just saying.

People don't spend enough time alone. They don't have time to contemplate. They don't have time to truly know their own being. Go spend 30-60 minutes standing in the ocean with water up to your chin doing nothing other than standing there. Nobody is within .5 miles of you on either side. Spend 30-60 minutes slowly treading water .3 miles from the shore.

Everyone should be able to get that "lonely" each day in some fashion. I could live in a cabin with no human interaction for a year and be perfectly content. Few are programmed to be able to do that. It's a failing as a human.

Sounds imaginitive.

You're welcome to add me on Facebook, O.C.D.

You can see pictures of me every week with artists. You can see pictures of the 50+ turtle eggs I have been babysitting for two months in my backyard that just hatched a few days ago. I can screenshot my "mapmyrun" app data to show how much I do on the beach each day. You can see the girls whom I date and have been all over the world with. It's all quite accessible.

Oh, and it's "imaginative." The "a" and "i" are not close to each other on the keyboard. Learn to spell like an educated adult, you dumb fvck.

Reactions: Herd Fever
Yawn. My drive and ambition are why I'm in the situation I'm able to be in right now. I'm a more efficient/smarter worker and harder worker than you've even seen.

While you were acting like a typical 20-something, I was working two full-time jobs. As a 28 year old, I spent three months with this schedule:

Work in an office T-F from 8 am until 6 pm. Every Friday night, I would take a redeye to LA. I would then work each weekend in LA. Sunday and Monday nights were late nights of work. I would have to be accessible on my cell all day Monday for my office job. Monday night, I would take a redeye from LA to DC. I would buy a three-seat row for myself so that I could stretch out and sleep on the plane, arrive at Dulles around 7 am, and fight traffic to get to my office Tuesday morning, all while wearing the same suit I had on Monday night and flew in.

Actually, more than 2-3 hours. I do anywhere from 8-16 miles on the beach every single day. I don't have an off day on cardio. I try to do at least a third of my cardio running. The rest is walking. So, I end up running anywhere between 3-6 miles each day and walk between 5-10 each day. My running pace varies between 6-7 minutes per mile, and I make sure my walking is between 17-18:30 per mile.

Of course, that doesn't take into account the delays- women on vacation asking for pics; dodging people on the busier parts of the beach; the grandma who stopped me mid-run last week simply because "my girls and I always see you out here and have a bet. They say you play for the Tampa Bay Bucaneers." I thought she was flagging me down due to having an emergency.

Then, after resting before my hour of sea swimming, I rest again before spending 30-45 minutes lifting (which is 5 days per week).

And the "cool" traveling is a been there/done that for me. I lived in San Fran for two summers. I lived in Miami. I lived in DC. I've been to Sonoma/Napa numerous times. My ex has a place on kiawah. I've been there a few times. Great island to bike, eat, golf (I'm not a golfer), but I'm not a fan of their beach. You have to go to the northern part of the island (past the ocean course) to get any privacy. Even then, it's small. The water isn't clear. I'd love a place there, but I'm not big on the actual beach there. I saw a fvcking alligator in the ocean there. No thanks.

People don't spend enough time alone. They don't have time to contemplate. They don't have time to truly know their own being. Go spend 30-60 minutes standing in the ocean with water up to your chin doing nothing other than standing there. Nobody is within .5 miles of you on either side. Spend 30-60 minutes slowly treading water .3 miles from the shore.

Everyone should be able to get that "lonely" each day in some fashion. I could live in a cabin with no human interaction for a year and be perfectly content. Few are programmed to be able to do that. It's a failing as a human.

You can see pictures of me every week with artists. You can see pictures of the 50+ turtle eggs I have been babysitting for two months in my backyard that just hatched a few days ago. I can screenshot my "mapmyrun" app data to show how much I do on the beach each day. You can see the girls whom I date and have been all over the world with. It's all quite accessible.

Oh, and it's "imaginative." The "a" and "i" are not close to each other on the keyboard. Learn to spell like an educated adult, you dumb fvck.
That's quite a workout

You missed commenting on Portugal . I'm also forgot caymans in May and I'm going on a safari in December possibly

Begging me to add you on facebook? Sorry but I am not gay nor do I care about your life. I am happy being much more intelligent than you but if spell check ever craps out on my phone I will give you a call.

That's quite a workout

You missed commenting on Portugal . I'm also forgot caymans in May and I'm going on a safari in December possibly

Here is a screenshot of today's cardio:

68841914-61BF-4D47-A087-8B2288041F59_zpsrmpdpfg0.png

As you can see, I ran a mile in 6:23. Then, I walked a mile in 16:47. Then, I ran a mile in 6:41. Then, I ran/walked 7.1 miles (over 3 hours). I usually am done in three hours, unless I do 16 miles, but a homeless guy taught me how to make hearts, flowers, and a cross with palm tree fronds today. So, that took up about 45 minutes. He sells them to tourists on the busy part of the beach. I have an open tab I pay off monthly at one of the big resorts in the popular area miles down the beach, so after his lessons, I took him to grab lunch and a drink.

That doesn't take into account my swimming time, lifting, walking to/from dinner. On the treadmill, my miles are always under 6 minutes. With the wind, soft sand in parts, and dodging people at times, my miles are between 6-7 minutes on the beach. I've done under 6 out there, but there is no reason to.

I've never been to Portugal. Was briefly in Spain for half of a day in 2011 or 2012.

I've been to the caymans countless times. I think I've posted pics of one of my trips there on Facebook, but it's not a place I advertise that I go to. An acquaintance owns a 2 bedroom place at the Ritz-Carlton residences there, so that's where I stay when I go.

I skipped a safari invite a few months ago. A Marshall girl who I mess with runs a company out of Gainesville. She climbed Kilimanjaro with some friends, followed by a safari in Africa. We originally were also going to cage dive with great whites that trip, but they scrapped that. I showed them a place in Florida which takes you free diving with a variety of sharks, so we are doing that instead. She's the same girl who has the Ferrari, range, and Porsche. She's the same girl who owns a beautiful house in Gainesville along with a guest house and a house close to the beach in St. Augustine. She is the same girl who has stated she wants to be as successful as me.

Begging me to add you on facebook? Sorry but I am not gay nor do I care about your life. I am happy being much more intelligent than you but if spell check ever craps out on my phone I will give you a call.

Begging? Hardly. It gets tedious Gavin to constantly post pictures to disprove the claims you morons make. So, you're welcome to just stalk my page on your own to save me time.

If spellcheck ever craps out on your phone? You're telling me that you have spellcheck AND still manage to butcher the spelling of words? Tell us all about how intelligent you are again.

You kept that schedule for a WHOLE 3 months????!!!!!! Wow!!!

Here is a screenshot of today's cardio:

68841914-61BF-4D47-A087-8B2288041F59_zpsrmpdpfg0.png

As you can see, I ran a mile in 6:23. Then, I walked a mile in 16:47. Then, I ran a mile in 6:41. Then, I ran/walked 7.1 miles (over 3 hours). I usually am done in three hours, unless I do 16 miles, but a homeless guy taught me how to make hearts, flowers, and a cross with palm tree fronds today. So, that took up about 45 minutes. He sells them to tourists on the busy part of the beach. I have an open tab I pay off monthly at one of the big resorts in the popular area miles down the beach, so after his lessons, I took him to grab lunch and a drink.

That doesn't take into account my swimming time, lifting, walking to/from dinner. On the treadmill, my miles are always under 6 minutes. With the wind, soft sand in parts, and dodging people at times, my miles are between 6-7 minutes on the beach. I've done under 6 out there, but there is no reason to.

I've never been to Portugal. Was briefly in Spain for half of a day in 2011 or 2012.

I've been to the caymans countless times. I think I've posted pics of one of my trips there on Facebook, but it's not a place I advertise that I go to. An acquaintance owns a 2 bedroom place at the Ritz-Carlton residences there, so that's where I stay when I go.

I skipped a safari invite a few months ago. A Marshall girl who I mess with runs a company out of Gainesville. She climbed Kilimanjaro with some friends, followed by a safari in Africa. We originally were also going to cage dive with great whites that trip, but they scrapped that. I showed them a place in Florida which takes you free diving with a variety of sharks, so we are doing that instead. She's the same girl who has the Ferrari, range, and Porsche. She's the same girl who owns a beautiful house in Gainesville along with a guest house and a house close to the beach in St. Augustine. She is the same girl who has stated she wants to be as successful as me.
The ritz is ok. Not one of the better ones though

Here is where I stayed

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Vacatio...n_Mile_Beach_Grand_Cayman_Cayman_Islands.html

I also bought a tesla with with every option Saturday

You kept that schedule for a WHOLE 3 months????!!!!!! Wow!!!

That goes back to working smarter and harder than others. It only took me three months of working that schedule/proving what I could do to set me up for life. If you were ingenuitive, perhaps you'd have the same luck.

I mean, it's not like working 16 hours a day for 7 days a week for 5 months a year like I do when I'm coaching, but it's far more than others do.

Begging? Hardly. It gets tedious Gavin to constantly post pictures to disprove the claims you morons make. So, you're welcome to just stalk my page on your own to save me time.

If spellcheck ever craps out on your phone? You're telling me that you have spellcheck AND still manage to butcher the spelling of words? Tell us all about how intelligent you are again.

This is like the tenth time you have asked me to friend you on facebook. At some point the girl needs to understand that no means no.

Why do you keep asking me to tell "us"? How many of you are there?

The ritz is ok. Not one of the better ones though

Here is where I stayed

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Vacatio...n_Mile_Beach_Grand_Cayman_Cayman_Islands.html

I also bought a tesla with with every option Saturday

The ritz isn't one of the better ones? The hotel itself is either ranked #1 or #2 on every rating site. And those are just people at the hotel, most of which isn't even on the beach. The residences are entirely on the beach, have private butler service, private entrances, private chefs, etc. The Ritz residences are the best on seven mile.

And you rent a 6 bedroom house? No thanks. I either go alone or with one other person. I meet up with some Canadian acquaintances who live there and am gone after a night or two. There are many places on a layover that allow no paper trail of where you're going for a simple $20 in your passport. Good luck renting a house for a week without a paper trail there.

And a tesla would be miserable. I robbery drive 4+ hours with not a lot of downtime going to Tampa/Jacksonville and back for shows. The burden of having to find a spot to charge, even in big cities, is a nightmare.

This is like the tenth time you have asked me to friend you on facebook. At some point the girl needs to understand that no means no.

Why do you keep asking me to tell "us"? How many of you are there?

Lying again on the first part. It's ok. I'll still take the time to prove you wrong. Have you specified which part(s) is "imaginitive" yet?

"Us" refers to those who constantly laugh at you, especially after I prove you wrong with your contentions.

That doesn't include those who laugh at you on the OT board.

The ritz isn't one of the better ones? The hotel itself is either ranked #1 or #2 on every rating site. And those are just people at the hotel, most of which isn't even on the beach. The residences are entirely on the beach, have private butler service, private entrances, private chefs, etc. The Ritz residences are the best on seven mile.

And you rent a 6 bedroom house? No thanks. I either go alone or with one other person. I meet up with some Canadian acquaintances who live there and am gone after a night or two. There are many places on a layover that allow no paper trail of where you're going for a simple $20 in your passport. Good luck renting a house for a week without a paper trail there.

And a tesla would be miserable. I robbery drive 4+ hours with not a lot of downtime going to Tampa/Jacksonville and back for shows. The burden of having to find a spot to charge, even in big cities, is a nightmare.
I usually stay at a ritz if i can but i didn't like the caymans one as much as the others . In fact I thought it was the worst of any ritz I've stayed at . Still good though because the ritz service is always good

There are tesla chargers along your route. The car drives like no other .

I usually stay at a ritz if i can but i didn't like the caymans one as much as the others . In fact I thought it was the worst of any ritz I've stayed at . Still good though because the ritz service is always good

There are tesla chargers along your route. The car drives like no other .
I am not a fan of Tesla but I havent driven one. Being electric it probably has a bottom end that is crazy.

Lying again on the first part. It's ok. I'll still take the time to prove you wrong. Have you specified which part(s) is "imaginitive" yet?

"Us" refers to those who constantly laugh at you, especially after I prove you wrong with your contentions.

That doesn't include those who laugh at you on the OT board.

So us is a different group of people who read this forum and laugh at me?

So you are not alone in your queer obsession with me? You speak for the group? That seems normal.

I am not a fan of Tesla but I havent driven one. Being electric it probably has a bottom end that is crazy.
I wasn't either until i drove it 2 weeks ago . I was shocked

How much room does it have?
It's got more than you think . 4 people can sit comfortably. The trunk has got lots of space and the hood has storage too since their is no engine .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT