ADVERTISEMENT

Seth Stewart

So, you ask Fever a question, but end the question with a period, as opposed to a question mark, but yet, you insinuate that he's a special kind of stupid?
Not that I am the king of grammar like yourself little bitch, but it was a statement that should end in a period. If he would have put is in front of it then it would have been a question.0-12

I didn't ask a question. Re-read the sentences, slowly and out loud.
You're right. I misread your statement, reversing it and is. With that said, you're still a special kind of stupid, as is Heels. You two probably were born from the same litter.

You're right. I misread your statement, reversing it and is. With that said, you're still a special kind of stupid, as is Heels. You two probably were born from the same litter.

That's a pretty harsh response considering I was kind in my response. I could have really made fun of you. [winking]

No, that's not what was shown on local news. People wearing WVU gear and there was no "reaction" after he made the statement and put the Ped State hat on. He did say a big factor was Ped State recruiting his sister so hard.

The wvu guy on 247 said he was booed when he announced.

You mad bro!

“WVU has always been my favorite team and I was excited and really happy to go up to Morgantown for a visit and see what was going on,” Donahue said. “I got up there and Coach (Tony) Gibson was all over me. They were focused on me a lot. Coach Holgorsen talked with me for a good bit. They took me back in the conference room with my family and offered me.”

Donahue said, ultimately, it was an easy decision.

“I grew up watching WVU and I thought it was awesome that I got this opportunity,” he said. “I knew I couldn’t pass it over—that’s been my favorite team and I had to take the offer.”

While WVU was his first D-I offer, he has been receiving interest from N.C. State, Duke, Charlotte, Cornell, Wake Forest and Missouri.

And he committed February 1, 2015. Who knows who else may have offered if he hadn't committed early.

Thanks for playing.

Do you not know the difference between showing interest and having an offer?

Also, do you really think that the duration of a kids verbal commitment has that big of an impact on whether another school will offer? If so, I have tons of examples to counter your terrible excuse for why nobody else has "offered" him.

Do you not know the difference between showing interest and having an offer?

Also, do you really think that the duration of a kids verbal commitment has that big of an impact on whether another school will offer? If so, I have tons of examples to counter your terrible excuse for why nobody else has "offered" him.

He won't answer, I said the same thing before and he ignored me. Actually I've said the same thing Multiple times.

Awesome thread. I hope rifle can tell us how far superior Tennessee is to us, considering if Appy State had a kicker the Vols would have lost to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT