ADVERTISEMENT

Sarah Palin, husband Todd, are divorcing

Every special election race your miserable loser party targeted to try and prove Trump is headed for defeat you have lost. Keep trying.

You mean like the Alabama Senate seat? LOL!

There was NO "Blue wave" [eyeroll]

LMAO! They went from 194 seats to 235 seats, gaining 41 seats, a 21% increase.

Damn son! Use your head for something other than a hat rack.

You mean like the Alabama Senate seat? LOL!

LMAO! They went from 194 seats to 235 seats, gaining 41 seats, a 21% increase.

Damn son! Use your head for something other than a hat rack.

I did! I itemized my tax return in 2018 and reduced my tax liability. YOU didn't even know anything about that nor how to do that, or at least for God's sake share some of your financial greed with the poor! :scream:

As for the special election, you conveniently forget about all the other races your side LOST. Including here in Georgia's 6th Congressional district which was the most expensive in history due to desperate Democrats from outside the State trying to create a "dump Trump" narrative. Failed!

Then last night in North Carolina, a relatively unkown Republican who by most so called "reliable" media polls was as many as 17 points behind the more popular Democrat wins a special election specifically targeted against Trump. That is until the universally hated and destined for defeat Trump came in at the last minute and held another sold out rally that propelled BOTH Bishop and another Republican across the victory line.

Once again desperate Democrats dumped millions into this race....setting a record even trying to suggest the race was a harbinger of a coming "dump Trump" movement. Failed!

As a matter of fact as I said, in every race Dems have "targeted" in attempts to create a "dump Trump" movement or narrative, they have failed! Completely! Consistently! Failed. Failed. Failed.

As for the Alabama Senate race, that Democrat didn't even run on the same agenda the current Democrat Presidential candidates are supporting. In fact he ran against the party's leadership in order to get elected, and it took a smear campaign against his opponent to even give him a fighting chance.

Not one Republican House incumbent who ran for re-election in '18 was defeated. The seats Democrats picked up were from Republican incumbents who didn't run or retired. Democrats in fact lost seats in the Senate, and still cannot count on holding the House for the next election cycle.

You try to pretend your losing party is on some sort of winning streak and most times you can't even draw 1,000 people to one of your candidate's pathetic Presidential rallies. You're going to run a far Left radical or a half dead corpse who can't even remember what State he's in and you're facing a George McGovern, Walter Mondale, Mike Dulakis style defeat next year.

3Cs=V in 2020.:eek:kay:

Last edited:
He's not an extremist. Can't you tell by his posts?

I favor protection of innocent pre born human Life. YOU favor granting permission to a Mom who decides at the last minute she doesn't want her baby, to have it dismembered limb by limb!

I'm "extreme"? o_O

I favor protection of innocent pre born human Life. YOU favor granting permission to a Mom who decides at the last minute she doesn't want her baby, to have it dismembered limb by limb!

I'm "extreme"? o_O

Irrational and mentally challenged.

Irrational and mentally challenged.

Greedy and financially unsound. Who doesn't itemize a 250K return or give even one dollar to the poor earning that type of income? That's extremely selfish and stupid! So is giving out advice to others you can't follow for yourself!

Country roads: "Christians should follow what the Bible teaches"

The Bible respects the sanctity of human Life.

So country, should Christians vote for Life?

Silence.

That's really stupid.

Last edited:
As information.

House Republican incumbents who lost reelection bids in 2018:

Barbara Comstock - VA 10
Dave Brat - VA 7
Scott Taylor - VA 2
Kevin Yoder - KS 3
Randy Hultgren - IL 14
Peter Roskam - IL 6
John Faso - NY 19
Dan Donovan - NY 11
Leonard Lance - NJ 7
Erik Paulsen - MN 3
Jason Lewis - MN 2
Mike Coffman - CO 6
Keith Rothfus - PA 17
Pete Sessions - TX 32
John Culberson - TX 7
Rod Blum - IA 1
David Young - IA 3
Carolos Curbela - FL 26
Steve Russell - OK 5
Mike Bishop - MI 8

I did! I itemized my tax return in 2018 and reduced my tax liability. YOU didn't even know anything about that nor how to do that, or at least for God's sake share some of your financial greed with the poor! :scream:

As for the special election, you conveniently forget about all the other races your side LOST. Including here in Georgia's 6th Congressional district which was the most expensive in history due to desperate Democrats from outside the State trying to create a "dump Trump" narrative. Failed!

Then last night in North Carolina, a relatively unkown Republican who by most so called "reliable" media polls was as many as 17 points behind the more popular Democrat wins a special election specifically targeted against Trump. That is until the universally hated and destined for defeat Trump came in at the last minute and held another sold out rally that propelled BOTH Bishop and another Republican across the victory line.

Once again desperate Democrats dumped millions into this race....setting a record even trying to suggest the race was a harbinger of a coming "dump Trump" movement. Failed!

As a matter of fact as I said, in every race Dems have "targeted" in attempts to create a "dump Trump" movement or narrative, they have failed! Completely! Consistently! Failed. Failed. Failed.

As for the Alabama Senate race, that Democrat didn't even run on the same agenda the current Democrat Presidential candidates are supporting. In fact he ran against the party's leadership in order to get elected, and it took a smear campaign against his opponent to even give him a fighting chance.

Not one Republican House incumbent who ran for re-election in '18 was defeated. The seats Democrats picked up were from Republican incumbents who didn't run or retired. Democrats in fact lost seats in the Senate, and still cannot count on holding the House for the next election cycle.

You try to pretend your losing party is on some sort of winning streak and most times you can't even draw 1,000 people to one of your candidate's pathetic Presidential rallies. You're going to run a far Left radical or a half dead corpse who can't even remember what State he's in and you're facing a George McGovern, Walter Mondale, Mike Dulakis style defeat next year.

3Cs=V in 2020.:eek:kay:

Democrats gained 21% more seats in Congress, meaning the Republican LOST 21%, and you are claiming that the Democrats were the losers? Dang......I bet you get really confused when watching sports and trying to determine who wins since the scoreboard isn't the indicator.

Democrats gained 21% more seats in Congress, meaning the Republican LOST 21%, and you are claiming that the Democrats were the losers? Dang......I bet you get really confused when watching sports and trying to determine who wins since the scoreboard isn't the indicator.

I'll 100% Guarantee those Democrats who won those swing seats didn't win them running on tax payer funded late term abortions, aboloshing gasoline engines & fossil fuels, free health care for illegals and elimination of ICE.

Last edited:
Greedy and financially unsound. Who doesn't itemize a 250K return or give even one dollar to the poor earning that type of income? That's extremely selfish and stupid! So is giving out advice to others you can't follow for yourself!

Country roads: "Christians should follow what the Bible teaches"

The Bible respects the sanctity of human Life.

So country, should Christians vote for Life?

Silence.

That's really stupid.
The Bible does not respect the sanctity of human life. Maybe you haven’t read that either?

Reactions: countryroads89
The Bible does not respect the sanctity of human life. Maybe you haven’t read that either?

Actually I laid it all out verbatim with Scripture explaining the significance of Life Almighty God places on it as a response to the abortion issue. I asked country for advice on if Christians should follow that Scripture, based on country's admonitions for Christians to follow what the Bible teaches on important issues such as that.

Country never answered me. My question to you is two fold:

1) Why do you care what the Bible has to say about it? (Didn't you describe it relative to a Dr. Seuss book?)

2) How would you know what it says about Life since you reject just about everything else it has to say about the Creator of Life itself?

Explain.

Reactions: 30CAT
Actually I laid it all out verbatim with Scripture explaining the significance of Life Almighty God places on it as a response to the abortion issue. I asked country for advice on if Christians should follow that Scripture, based on country's admonitions for Christians to follow what the Bible teaches on important issues such as that.

1) Why do you care what the Bible has to say about it? (Didn't you describe it relative to a Dr. Seuss book?)

2) How would you know what it says about Life since you reject just about everything else it has to say about the Creator of Life itself?

Explain.

Amen

I'll 100% Guarantee those Democrats who won those swing seats didn't win them running on tax payer funded late term abortions, aboloshing gasoline engines & fossil fuels, free health care for illegals and elimination of ICE.

And you abort baby chickens and eat them.

I think he is equating fried eggs with abortion of a human.

Weird...The unfertilized egg of a chicken isn't a baby chicken as far as I know. Same as an unfertilized egg of a human isn't a baby human.

I'm pretty confident an egg has to be fertilized before it can become a life. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

And you abort baby chickens and eat them.

I do eat chickens I admit to that, and I also donate to charity for the poor and claim the deductions on my income taxes.

Why don't YOU? You don't give to the poor, will you admit to that?

I do eat chickens I admit to that, and I also donate to charity for the poor and claim the deductions on my income taxes.

Giving money to your drunk cousin doesn't count as "donations".

Weird...The unfertilized egg of a chicken isn't a baby chicken as far as I know. Same as an unfertilized egg of a human isn't a baby human.

I'm pretty confident an egg has to be fertilized before it can become a life. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

You don't think you've never eaten a fertilized egg? HAHAHAHAHA.

No. You should probably understand tax laws before you attempt to have a conversation on taxes. LOL!

Explain.
I read.

I love how what seem to be the most passionate believers just throw out the OT as if it has no relevance in the understanding of their God’s will. The epistles as well - the ones that weren’t forgerys - also have a very different take on who or what Jesus was, but those are also thrown out.

I care what they say, because a large portion of lazy thinkers use these writings as a fvcking template for how life should be lived.

You don't think you've never eaten a fertilized egg? HAHAHAHAHA.

Hens at most commercial farms have never seen a rooster, let alone having their eggs fertilized by one. I can also guarantee, I've never purposely eaten a fertilized egg. I also find it comical that you compare killing human beings to killing a chicken.

Nevertheless, I'm waiting for you to explain how anyone can abort a baby chicken.

Reactions: atlkvb
No. You should probably understand tax laws before you attempt to have a conversation on taxes. LOL!

It is complicated I will admit to that. But I do know how to itemize deductions and I DID give to the poor.

YOU did neither!

I read.

I love how what seem to be the most passionate believers just throw out the OT as if it has no relevance in the understanding of their God’s will. The epistles as well - the ones that weren’t forgerys - also have a very different take on who or what Jesus was, but those are also thrown out.

I care what they say, because a large portion of lazy thinkers use these writings as a fvcking template for how life should be lived.

Since you are touting your Biblical exegesis you also know the Old Testament is revelation leading to Messiah...in the form of Christ who fulfilled all the Old Testament Prophecy and whom YOU just the other denied even existed!

Hens at most commercial farms have never seen a rooster, let alone having their eggs fertilized by one. I can also guarantee, I've never purposely eaten a fertilized egg. I also find it comical that you compare killing human beings to killing a chicken.

Nevertheless, I'm waiting for you to explain how anyone can abort a baby chicken.

Leftists are some funny people. LMAO. Good one 30CAT!

The epistles as well - the ones that weren’t forgerys - also have a very different take on who or what Jesus was

I don't know why but I feel sorry for you. You obviously are not uneducated and display some semblence of intelligence, but when it comes to what you know about the Bible and pretend to pass off as knowledge, you come off as a Damn fool.

@Boomboom521 If I thought it would really make a diference for you I'd explain to you how there is no part of the Old Testament that invalidates who Christ is as you suggested. In fact it amplifies him!

But I'd be wasting my time explaining this to you because YOU think the Bible is nothing more than a Dr. Seuss story book! My sincere advice to you thoughtl in all honesty and in compassion to keep you from continuing to make a fool of yourself is to just leave Biblical interpretation out of your posts to make your points.

It's clear to anyone who both studies and reads Almighty God's Holy word that you do neither.

Last edited:
I don't know why but I feel sorry for you. You obviously are not uneducated and display some semblence of intelligence, but when it comes to what you know about the Bible and pretend to pass off as knowledge, you come off as a Damn fool.
What about the above post is foolish?

lmfao, atlkvb is the only way! The lil doggies are winning on their safe space on here!

Since you are touting your Biblical exegesis you also know the Old Testament is revelation leading to Messiah...in the form of Christ who fulfilled all the Old Testament Prophecy and whom YOU just the other denied even existed!
He didn’t. Neither did Moses, or Achilles

@Boomboom521 If I thought it would really make a diference for you I'd explain to you how there is no part of the Old Testament that invalidates who Christ is as you suggested. In fact it amplifies him!

But I'd be wasting my time explaining this to you because YOU think the Bible is nothing more than a Dr. Seuss story book! My sincere advice to you thought on all honesty and in compassion to keep you from continuing to make a fool of yourself is to just leave Biblical interpretation out of your posts to make your points.

It's clear to anyone who both studies and reads Almighty God's Holy word that you don't.
My point was that the OT doesn’t sanctify human life. It also outlines probably about a half dozen reasons you’re disobeying God right now.

Yet, you guys toss it out. And cherry pick the parts that illuminate your desired “truth”.

Paul (or Saul) whatever he chose his name to be, refers to Jesus as a celestial being in his epistle doesn’t he? I believe he actually says he never met or witnessed him.

Wouldn’t this indicate that the human attributes of JC were added later in order to control dogma? I mean, anyone can imagine they had a revelation. But if you place an actual JC in the historical record, it closes out all other future attempts.

My point was that the OT doesn’t sanctify human life. It also outlines probably about a half dozen reasons you’re disobeying God right now.

Yet, you guys toss it out. And cherry pick the parts that illuminate your desired “truth”.

I don't have time to find it for you right now, but if you have time see if you can go into my posting history and find the post I sent to @countryroads89 on this very subject. I believe you will find plenty of Scripture in that post to satisfy your inaccuracy on what Almighty God has to say about the sanctity of Life.

If I get time later, I'll link you to it.

I don't have time to find it for you right now, but if you have time see if you can go into my posting history and find the post I sent to @countryroads89 on this very subject. I believe you will find plenty of Scripture in that post to satisfy your inaccuracy on what Almighty God has to say about the sanctity of Life.

If I get time later, I'll link you to it.
Oh so I CAN stone my wife to death because she surely wasn’t a virgin when we married?

You're not only a welcher but hopelessly misinformed about Divorce. I don't know many folks who Divorce and walk around overwhelmed with the joyous occasion.

In fact, it's a very arduous and stressful process for most and a relief at best when it's done. No one is "happy" over a Divorce.

You Leftists are so delusional.
I can only speak of my experience with divorce. My initial reaction wasn't joy. It feels like a personal failure, and it's a huge change in your personal life, and it up ends things that seemed like long term plans. Once I made the adjustment to the new normal, I think I was a happier person. While there was a time in that relationship where we were both happy, there came a time when neither of us were. It wasn't a bad divorce. We agreed on how to split everything up without involving lawyers. We always treated each other with respect, and neither harbors any ill will toward the other. I'm more than content with my life since the split. I think she'd say the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT