ADVERTISEMENT

Israel bombing back

You’re aware we send money to Palestine as well, right? You’re aware that we send money to close to 100 nations and DoS has very little accountability into how it’s spent, right? Or put another way, we don’t put conditions on it. You’re also aware, much of the money we send to other nations funnels back to US businesses, right?

As for calling out AIPAC, they’re no different than any other PAC. I can’t stand PACs. I said CU was the worst ruling of my lifetime by SCOTUS.

Don’t really have an opinion on selling the land, it’s not something I’ve looked into. The settlement process I’ve never really been a fan of, and I assume it’s similar to that. Like a lot of your arguments though, I assume there is more to the story than through the grievance lens of distortion and emotional rhetoric.

Well aware of what we have sent to Palestine vs Israel. I am referring to recent events.. Accountability is easily the issue. Yes, well aware of the cycle with the money....

AIPAC has their hands in politicians, media, Hollywood, etc... When these are control, so are real vs fake news and how to manipulate it.

It's been brought up multiple times about land being sold. I have linked multiple writeups and videos. Probably should have used Twitter.... A large amount of Jewish people have called it out here within the states. It wasn't March Madness this time....

Last edited:
Well aware of what we have sent to Palestine vs Israel. I am referring to recent events.. Accountability is easily the issue. Yes, well aware of the cycle with the money....

AIPAC has their hands in politicians, media, Hollywood, etc... When these are control, so are real vs fake news and how to manipulate it.

It's been brought up multiple times about land being sold. I have linked multiple writeups and videos. Probably should have used Twitter.... A large amount of Jewish people have called it out here within the states. It wasn't March Madness this time....
So again, is this the settlement stuff that’s been going on for awhile?

So again, is this the settlement stuff that’s been going on for awhile?

For new land that was taken over since Oct 7th, yes. Held at several Jewish locations in the US and Canada. Jewish community was divided throughout. There really are a crap load of info on this topic.

Can listen to a few of the Jewish peoples perspective below. Part of why I have been very adamant in calling it out often and ties in to the real issues.

For new land that was taken over since Oct 7th, yes. Held at several Jewish locations in the US and Canada. Jewish community was divided throughout. There really are a crap load of info on this topic.

Can listen to a few of the Jewish peoples perspective below. Part of why I have been very adamant in calling it out often and ties in to the real issues.

Here's the real issue. How come you didn't know about this? How come this message board forum doesn't talk about this? Why isn't this being discussed in national western media outlets? Why doesn't our government/politicians talk about this?

If the roles were complete 180, and the "Arabs" were moving towards north with the same manner and planning to wipe out and sell real estate, this would be the biggest news for western media. We would see USA join in with Israel to shut that down with our military being involved and rightfully in doing so. Israel is in clear content to sell land after demolishing Palestine to the ground, starvation, cutting off medical supplies, etc...

Puppets...

It's why Tik Tok media is pushed for banning ASAP. It's open free content that our western media can't dictate. It's why I brought up the younger generation knowing about this more so than let's say our generation. Selling real estate stories are viewed and shared with others. Pretty much no one on here had a clue about it. Younger folks do because it's a common social platform being used. Then, they share it in other social platforms. There are a lot of college campuses of protests vs how schools handles these situation. They are getting their info from open platforms. That's why we saw congress/prez ready to sign/etc... pass the bill so quickly. AKA, Gunny's states the Chinese government propaganda.....lol

AIPAC, you folks never talk about it or even have any idea to what they are doing to control the narrative. Why is that? Why doesn't people bring up the NYTimes fake write up that later was debunked? Why doesn't anyone on here know about the debunked beheaded 40 babies? Why do so many journalist get fired if asking real questions in the media? Why doesn't Israel not allow any 3rd party journalist to cover Gaza? Now, they allow zero journalist to cover. Why does the USA keep sending billion without any conditions?

A lot of questions with minimal realistic answers...

At some point, many on here just accept the outcome and will want to argue stupid shit. Bringing up the Bible and correlate that as a right to do what Israel is performing? That's a f'ng clown joke tactic response. Nobody calls it out on here yet if someone brought up the Quran saying to the same, we all would call it out. I know I would without hesitation.

LINK

USA relationship with Israel is strong. We have sent roughly 300 billion to them based on that link. Pretty much doubles any other country in the world for funds/weapons without any accountability. Just watch how John Kirby, Jeanne Pierre, Vendant Patel, Anthony Blinken, Biden, etc.. talks about current affairs going on with Israel/Palestine. . They never ever provide actual answers. It's literally the exact same response with we are waiting to gather more info. Seriously. Like every single press conference, they state that as their easy scape goat answer. Then, never ever come back to answer what the journalist keeps asking.

LINK

Look at how US continues to use veto power. Why is the US the only country to vote for everything with Israel? When the committee voted to bring Palestine as a member, the only no vote was the US. 12 voted for and 2 voted abstained. Hence when I make comments about the whole world vs US whenever it comes to anything of relationship to Israel. Out of 83 times the US have used the veto power, 43 times was in for Israel relationship.

Puppets...

Nobody ever questions it or wants real answers. Zero consistency across the board. We just want to argue about stupid shit. Hence, why it's a waste of time. Have fun with your spin on this....

Last edited:
At some point, many on here just accept the outcome and will want to argue stupid shit.
Indy, you keep pushing your own narrative which is full of "stupid shit" IMO, yet YOU refuse to answer the most rudimentary basic question which in fact is behind this entire dispute! Rather than provide an accurate answer, you huff & puff and stomp and whine about a "Jewish media controlled" bias and simultaneously hide your own "built in media bias" against the Jewish people and their Creator!

The question you refuse to answer is who was that land promised to and by whom? It was matter of fact prophesied in the Bible (yes the Bible) who it belongs to! It's all right there, in black & white from the initial history of that land up to and including current events over it. Every scenario that has happened since that promise was made and even what we're now witnessing today is happening exactly as foretold thousands of years ago when the ancestors of the current inhabitants of that land were promised a sovereign nation right there where this ongoing debate is centered. Fact.

The Bible in fact promises the entire World will eventually divide over this question, and fight an epic battle over it, as the forces against Almighty God and the Jewish people line up for one final cataclysmic battle to wipe Israel and the Jews off the face of the Earth once and for all! However the Bible also promises they (opponents of Israel) will all be destroyed, and Israel will stand with the Jewish people as rightful heirs.

Of course you scoff, and mock and dismiss all of that in favor of whatever your current agenda is over this dispute, but the mere fact you reject the essential foundations of this entire Arab/Israeli conflict tells me you are not only grossly uninformed on it, but incredibly naive to think it's all just a coincidence manipulated by AIPAC!

If you truly want to be taken seriously (which I highly doubt, because you're simply an antagonist) read your Bible. You will find all of your answers about these end times, and particularly about the ultimate fate of Israel...then have all of your questions answered as well as your doubts removed.

What is the battle of Armageddon

excerpt:
The Battle of Armageddon is the final showdown between good and evil on earth. After the Tribulation, Jesus will return to earth as a mighty King with the armies of heaven to destroy all those who have rejected Him as Savior. The forces of evil will rally the nations against Him. There will be no bystanders—the entire earth will be involved. Jesus will defeat the Antichrist and his False Prophet quickly, but the Bible describes the battle in detail.

Again @indyrckstar , you mock and make fun of all this and that's fine. However don't come on here and accuse others of having a "bias" in this ongoing dispute, when your bias against the author of the land and Father of its original inhabitants who you refuse to recognize is so obviously exposed.

You're making an absolute fool of yourself.
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: indyrckstar
Indy, you keep pushing your own narrative which is full of "stupid shit" IMO, yet YOU refuse to answer the most rudimentary basic question which in fact is behind this entire dispute! Rather than provide an accurate answer, you huff & puff and stomp and whine about a "Jewish media controlled" bias and simultaneously hide your own "built in media bias" against the Jewish people and their Creator!

The question you refuse to answer is who was that land promised to and by whom? It was matter of fact prophesied in the Bible (yes the Bible) who it belongs to! It's all right there, in black & white from the initial history of that land up to and including current events over it. Every scenario that has happened since that promise was made and even what we're now witnessing today is happening exactly as foretold thousands of years ago when the ancestors of the current inhabitants of that land were promised a sovereign nation right there where this ongoing debate is centered. Fact.

The Bible in fact promises the entire World will eventually divide over this question, and fight an epic battle over it, as the forces against Almighty God and the Jewish people line up for one final cataclysmic battle to wipe Israel and the Jews off the face of the Earth once and for all! However the Bible also promises they (opponents of Israel) will all be destroyed, and Israel will stand with the Jewish people as rightful heirs.

Of course you scoff, and mock and dismiss all of that in favor of whatever your current agenda is over this dispute, but the mere fact your reject the essential foundations of this entire Arab/Israeli conflict tells me you are not only grossly uninformed on it, but incredibly naive to think it's all just a coincidence manipulated by AIPAC!

If you truly want to be taken seriously (which I highly doubt, you're simply an antagonist) read your Bible. You will find all of your answers about these end times, and particularly about the ultimate fate of Israel...then have all of your questions answered as well as your doubts removed.

What is the battle of Armageddon

excerpt:
The Battle of Armageddon is the final showdown between good and evil on earth. After the Tribulation, Jesus will return to earth as a mighty King with the armies of heaven to destroy all those who have rejected Him as Savior. The forces of evil will rally the nations against Him. There will be no bystanders—the entire earth will be involved. Jesus will defeat the Antichrist and his False Prophet quickly, but the Bible describes the battle in detail.

Again @indyrckstar , you mock and make fun of all this and that's fine. However don't come on here and accuse others of having a "bias" in this ongoing dispute, when your bias against the author of the land and Father of its original inhabitants who you refuse to recognize is so obviously exposed.

You're making an absolute fool of yourself.
200.gif

tired jesus christ GIF by lilcozynostril

You need to come back with your memes!!!!! :smiley:

@atlkvb
Naw Bro...I've got 4 deals scheduled to close today. I logged on this morning before I get swamped, hoping to see something more about Israel's response to Iran, and just happened to see this thread. I'm doing my part making sure "every ear shall hear" the Gospel before Christ's return. It doesn't say everyone has to listen or will believe, but as Christians we are required to at least warn disbelievers. I've done my part with you.

Now you are without excuse claiming to Almighty God "you never heard" and I can stand before him in judgement and assure him I did my part both warning you and Praying for you.

Carry on my friend.

Let's take your first paragraph. To summarize, these questions aren't discussed on here for several reasons. For one, it's obvious (the far right political leanings of the majority, etc.) For another, most folks just don't have the knowledge to discuss; a third reason - people just don't give a crap about it; still, a fourth reason is because one can't without it resorting to childish banter because someone feels disrespected because their views aren't being shared; and lastly, because it doesn't affect "us" directly as does inflation, border security, etc. It's a lower, existential priority.

For the second paragraph, you are right. That's what would happen if the roles were reversed. There would be many geopolitical reasons why that would happen that are simply too lengthy to discuss in depth but to very quickly summarize, Israel gives us an ally that shares our values in an area that doesn't always.

Not going to get into the Tik Tok banning thing. There are pros and cons that come with all social media services that have to be weighed. However, it's dangerous to use the young as sources on virtually any matter. Youth always have, still have, and will always continue to have more passion than understanding on matters. But, we can't equate passion with being logical, deliberate, controlled, and ultimately correct. College students are always looking for something to argue about, often with fiery passion, only later to be shown the error of their ways when they gain more life experience.

Nevertheless, while on the social media/lack of real media topic, it was social media that brings Palestinians ire. By recording their massacre of Israeli citizens, it has turned the world against ACTING on their behalf rather than just talking about it.

With regards to AIPAC, I'll leave it where I left it in another post. Palestinians are a conquered people. They chose rebellion and, when you don't win, which they aren't and won't, then the saying "To the victors go the spoils" comes into play. Israel gets to set the rules by which everybody else gets to play.

For some people, the answers can be found in the Bible. That's where (The Old Testament) the history for all of this conflict is found. No one (Jew nor Arab) disputes that. Whether one is a believer or not, I don't think anyone would disagree that if people just lived according to the principals found in it, things like this would be happening far less likely.

Yes, the US has sent tons of money to Israel. Again, for all of those geopolitical reasons we feel we must. You aren't going to get real answers from politicians (that's naive) because they aren't going to say anything that will reduce their chances of winning an election.

Here's ultimately what it boils down to - nobody gives a crap about the Palestinians. The world doesn't. They may send a "sharply worded letter" to Israel but will do nothing. The Palestinians left their litterbox, killed and kidnapped, and filmed it for all to see. In the end, it's not going to win them the support they desperately need and may prove to be the end of Gaza.

Let's take your first paragraph. To summarize, these questions aren't discussed on here for several reasons. For one, it's obvious (the far right political leanings of the majority, etc.) For another, most folks just don't have the knowledge to discuss; a third reason - people just don't give a crap about it; still, a fourth reason is because one can't without it resorting to childish banter because someone feels disrespected because their views aren't being shared; and lastly, because it doesn't affect "us" directly as does inflation, border security, etc. It's a lower, existential priority.

For the second paragraph, you are right. That's what would happen if the roles were reversed. There would be many geopolitical reasons why that would happen that are simply too lengthy to discuss in depth but to very quickly summarize, Israel gives us an ally that shares our values in an area that doesn't always.

Not going to get into the Tik Tok banning thing. There are pros and cons that come with all social media services that have to be weighed. However, it's dangerous to use the young as sources on virtually any matter. Youth always have, still have, and will always continue to have more passion than understanding on matters. But, we can't equate passion with being logical, deliberate, controlled, and ultimately correct. College students are always looking for something to argue about, often with fiery passion, only later to be shown the error of their ways when they gain more life experience.

Nevertheless, while on the social media/lack of real media topic, it was social media that brings Palestinians ire. By recording their massacre of Israeli citizens, it has turned the world against ACTING on their behalf rather than just talking about it.

With regards to AIPAC, I'll leave it where I left it in another post. Palestinians are a conquered people. They chose rebellion and, when you don't win, which they aren't and won't, then the saying "To the victors go the spoils" comes into play. Israel gets to set the rules by which everybody else gets to play.

For some people, the answers can be found in the Bible. That's where (The Old Testament) the history for all of this conflict is found. No one (Jew nor Arab) disputes that. Whether one is a believer or not, I don't think anyone would disagree that if people just lived according to the principals found in it, things like this would be happening far less likely.

Yes, the US has sent tons of money to Israel. Again, for all of those geopolitical reasons we feel we must. You aren't going to get real answers from politicians (that's naive) because they aren't going to say anything that will reduce their chances of winning an election.

Here's ultimately what it boils down to - nobody gives a crap about the Palestinians. The world doesn't. They may send a "sharply worded letter" to Israel but will do nothing. The Palestinians left their litterbox, killed and kidnapped, and filmed it for all to see. In the end, it's not going to win them the support they desperately need and may prove to be the end of Gaza.

Ummmm, good post? WTF is going on here?

Hey @indyrckstar ...real quick before I log off...do you deny this Arab/Israeli conflict is NOT a "Religious" dispute?

Just curious?

One final thing...

In the end, this war is theirs (Israel or Palestine) to win or lose. We Americans (especially our citizens) feel we should dictate to others how, when, where, and why they should conduct themselves. It's their sandbox, their values, their history, and their place in the world at stake. Tik-Tok videos, strongly worded letters, campus protests, and the like isn't going to change a thing. It just shows the ego-centrism of the American people.

One final thing...

In the end, this war is theirs (Israel or Palestine) to win or lose. We Americans (especially our citizens) feel we should dictate to others how, when, where, and why they should conduct themselves. It's their sandbox, their values, their history, and their place in the world at stake. Tik-Tok videos, strongly worded letters, campus protests, and the like isn't going to change a thing. It just shows the ego-centrism of the American people.
Well stated.

Hey @indyrckstar ...real quick before I log off...do you deny this Arab/Israeli conflict is NOT a "Religious" dispute?

Just curious?

Plays a role into it obviously. It's just another layer. Color of skin, language you speak, land you currently live on, etc... People have been around way longer than any religion. Killing one another has been going on before, during, and currently when talking about adding the layer of religion. It comes down to a group on one side vs a group on another side. The reasons could be as simple as just to conquer or say this is my land before this was your land, etc... Plus, every religion within the community has terrible people. Look at Hamas, Shiites, KKK, Zionism, etc... I am careful to never place blame on an entire religion. It's just too easy to showcase good in each belief, including the major 3 religions of Jews, Christians, and Muslims. I even like some of those Tree Hugger worshippers....

Palm Tree Love GIF by Camila Cabello

1.9 billion muslims
2.38 billion christians
15.7 million jewish

Going to find a lot of good and bad people from those numbers.

Plays a role into it obviously. It's just another layer. Color of skin, language you speak, land you currently live on, etc... People have been around way longer than any religion. Killing one another has been going on before, during, and currently when talking about adding the layer of religion. It comes down to a group on one side vs a group on another side. The reasons could be as simple as just to conquer or say this is my land before this was your land, etc... Plus, every religion within the community has terrible people. Look at Hamas, Shiites, KKK, Zionism, etc... I am careful to never place blame on an entire religion. It's just too easy to showcase good in each belief, including the major 3 religions of Jews, Christians, and Muslims. I even like some of those Tree Hugger worshippers....

Palm Tree Love GIF by Camila Cabello

1.9 billion muslims
2.38 billion christians
15.7 million jewish

Going to find a lot of good and bad people from those numbers.
OK, I was just curious because you scoff at what the Bible predicts over how the World ultimately divides over the fate of the Jewish people & Israel (Jerusalem) and even for the most obvious Religious skeptic such as yourself that's a Hell of a coincidence?
giphy.gif

OK, I was just curious because you scoff at what the Bible predicts over how the World ultimately divides over the fate of the Jewish people & Israel (Jerusalem) and even for the most obvious Religious skeptic such as yourself that's a Hell of a coincidence?
giphy.gif

Yeah, don't buy it for one nanosecond. I don't have an issue with you believing in whatever you want. When you try to force your religion onto others such as myself, then you will get called out.

Keep your religious beliefs to yourself. It's not hard to do...

Here's the real issue. How come you didn't know about this? How come this message board forum doesn't talk about this? Why isn't this being discussed in national western media outlets? Why doesn't our government/politicians talk about this?
I’m not sure what you’re talking about. It’s an extension of their controversial settlement stance they’ve been executing for years. I’ve never been a fan of the policy and practice.

Why isn’t it being discussed? It’s not our country to dictate policy in I’d guess. Realistically, I’m not a fan, but I also dont really care either. I have my own country and policies I’m far more concerned about.
If the roles were complete 180, and the "Arabs" were moving towards north with the same manner and planning to wipe out and sell real estate, this would be the biggest news for western media. We would see USA join in with Israel to shut that down with our military being involved and rightfully in doing so. Israel is in clear content to sell land after demolishing Palestine to the ground, starvation, cutting off medical supplies, etc...
Ok, cool.
It's why Tik Tok media is pushed for banning ASAP. It's open free content that our western media can't dictate. It's why I brought up the younger generation knowing about this more so than let's say our generation. Selling real estate stories are viewed and shared with others. Pretty much no one on here had a clue about it. Younger folks do because it's a common social platform being used. Then, they share it in other social platforms. There are a lot of college campuses of protests vs how schools handles these situation. They are getting their info from open platforms. That's why we saw congress/prez ready to sign/etc... pass the bill so quickly. AKA, Gunny's states the Chinese government propaganda.....lol
From the Intel world, TikTok is one of the tools being used by the Chinese for social engineering back here in the current war we’re fighting with them. I don’t care if you agree or not. X is the most free platform there is, but I’m not on any of them, so it doesn’t impact me.
AIPAC, you folks never talk about it or even have any idea to what they are doing to control the narrative. Why is that? Why doesn't people bring up the NYTimes fake write up that later was debunked? Why doesn't anyone on here know about the debunked beheaded 40 babies? Why do so many journalist get fired if asking real questions in the media? Why doesn't Israel not allow any 3rd party journalist to cover Gaza? Now, they allow zero journalist to cover. Why does the USA keep sending billion without any conditions?
Because I don’t care about enough about the affairs of Israel and Palestine. I have opinions on what’s going on there, and I don’t mind a good debate on aspects of it, but from a macro level, this conflict isn’t even in my top 10 of things I’d vote on. As I said when we started, I’m ambivalent about it.
At some point, many on here just accept the outcome and will want to argue stupid shit. Bringing up the Bible and correlate that as a right to do what Israel is performing? That's a f'ng clown joke tactic response. Nobody calls it out on here yet if someone brought up the Quran saying to the same, we all would call it out. I know I would without hesitation.
I’m not religious so I don’t weigh in on biblical elements.
USA relationship with Israel is strong. We have sent roughly 300 billion to them based on that link. Pretty much doubles any other country in the world for funds/weapons without any accountability. Just watch how John Kirby, Jeanne Pierre, Vendant Patel, Anthony Blinken, Biden, etc.. talks about current affairs going on with Israel/Palestine. . They never ever provide actual answers. It's literally the exact same response with we are waiting to gather more info. Seriously. Like every single press conference, they state that as their easy scape goat answer. Then, never ever come back to answer what the journalist keeps asking.
This administration gets a pass largely because of the conditions and battlefield the left has established.

You're not allowed to criticize them because Trump is gonna be a dictator and Nazi!!! Derp derp!!!! I’m actually enjoying the genocide Joe and refusal of support for Biden by the fringe. It only helps Trump.
Look at how US continues to use veto power. Why is the US the only country to vote for everything with Israel? When the committee voted to bring Palestine as a member, the only no vote was the US. 12 voted for and 2 voted abstained. Hence when I make comments about the whole world vs US whenever it comes to anything of relationship to Israel. Out of 83 times the US have used the veto power, 43 times was in for Israel relationship
I don’t care about anything that happens at the UN. It’s so compromised and always has been.
Nobody ever questions it or wants real answers. Zero consistency across the board. We just want to argue about stupid shit. Hence, why it's a waste of time. Have fun with your spin on this....
You’re clearly invested into it. I applaud you for caring as much as you do. Candidly, your issues aren’t mine. I’m much more focused domestically while remaining aware of what’s happening abroad.

Why aren’t you weighing in on the other actual genocides occurring across Africa? The open slave markets there. How about the Uyghurs in China? How about Brunei? How about Venezuela and trying to steal land from Guyana? What about North Korea?

These are rhetorical questions. People care about what they want to care about. You’re taking position i disagree with and you’re emotionally involved in it. I at least respect it, even though I disagree with your characterizations.

1 -- Now that you know Israel is selling land that they took, what's your honest opinion?

2 -- Agreed

3 -- Is Tik Tok being banned for parent company or Tik Tok being banned for controlling the narrative? This didn't become a truly thing until right after Palestine/Israel events. Politicians were getting called out for unconditional free money, AIPAC, etc... Have you ever seen our politicians move so swiftly with the votes? Biden has stated from the beginning that he would sign off as well. Meanwhile, similar companies gets data stolen all the time. Nothing is done.

4 -- Agreed. The way people can record will tell a story. A few years ago, we started seeing police office behavior on how they handle individual. New/adjusted laws were presented including right to record anyone.

5 -- AIPAC is straight up controlling our country. It is basically Israel running USA.

6 -- Agreed with religion.

7 -- Politicians/AIPAC doesn't have our best interest. Our focus should always be the USA first. We keep printing more money as it comes off limitless. It's not even real anymore with saying the country is in debt.

8 -- At one point, it was your typical western countries that wouldn't care. Now, several of those countries have flipped to the other side. It's hard to get away with current Israel approach. We all agree with there should be a response. It's the response that is being called out everywhere.

Yeah, don't buy it for one nanosecond. I don't have an issue with you believing in whatever you want. When you try to force your religion onto others such as myself, then you will get called out.

Keep your religious beliefs to yourself. It's not hard to do...
1) They aren't "my beliefs", I didn't make up Prophecies nor do I "force" acceptance from anyone. I'm simply repeating what was written long before I came along, and will stand long after I'm gone.

2) The question is belief or rejection. I chose to believe. You obviously chose otherwise.

Neither of us was "forced" we each made a conscious decision what to do with that information after we heard it.

Since it is impossible for both of us to be correct, we each will be forced to deal with the consequences of our individual decisions. I'm comfortable with my choice, as I'm sure you're comfortable with yours. I'll accept the consequences of my choice. You should be prepared to do the same for yours.

Last edited:
I’m not sure what you’re talking about. It’s an extension of their controversial settlement stance they’ve been executing for years. I’ve never been a fan of the policy and practice.

Why isn’t it being discussed? It’s not our country to dictate policy in I’d guess. Realistically, I’m not a fan, but I also dont really care either. I have my own country and policies I’m far more concerned about.

Ok, cool.

From the Intel world, TikTok is one of the tools being used by the Chinese for social engineering back here in the current war we’re fighting with them. I don’t care if you agree or not. X is the most free platform there is, but I’m not on any of them, so it doesn’t impact me.

Because I don’t care about enough about the affairs of Israel and Palestine. I have opinions on what’s going on there, and I don’t mind a good debate on aspects of it, but from a macro level, this conflict isn’t even in my top 10 of things I’d vote on. As I said when we started, I’m ambivalent about it.

I’m not religious so I don’t weigh in on biblical elements.

This administration gets a pass largely because of the conditions and battlefield the left has established.

You're not allowed to criticize them because Trump is gonna be a dictator and Nazi!!! Derp derp!!!! I’m actually enjoying the genocide Joe and refusal of support for Biden by the fringe. It only helps Trump.

I don’t care about anything that happens at the UN. It’s so compromised and always has been.

You’re clearly invested into it. I applaud you for caring as much as you do. Candidly, your issues aren’t mine. I’m much more focused domestically while remaining aware of what’s happening abroad.

Why aren’t you weighing in on the other actual genocides occurring across Africa? The open slave markets there. How about the Uyghurs in China? How about Brunei? How about Venezuela and trying to steal land from Guyana? What about North Korea?

These are rhetorical questions. People care about what they want to care about. You’re taking position i disagree with and you’re emotionally involved in it. I at least respect it, even though I disagree with your characterizations.

Not sure what you don't get with the real estate part. Did you even watch any of it or truly get what is going on?

What exactly is Chinese doing to Tik Tok in USA? This question gets asked a lot but no one can give a straight up real answer. You admit to never being on the platform. The data itself resides in Austin since 2022. Oracle cloud controls the security. Social Engineering in what manner that isn't the same as any other social platform?

I care about this a bit more because of literally everything I have brought up. I am not good with AIPAC, our politicians, our approach of limitless funds without accountability, selling real estate, ethnic cleansing, starvation, etc... When our country has a lot of needs, it would be great to be able to focus on us first. I have no issues calling it out as you do with being good with it.

1) They aren't "my beliefs", I didn't make up Prohecy nor do I "force" acceptance from anyone. I'm simply repeating what was written long before I came along, and will stand long after I'm gone.

2) The question is belief or rejection. I chose to believe. You obviously chose otherwise.

Neither of us was "forced" we each made a conscious decision what to do with that information after we heard it.

Since it is impossible for both of us to be correct, we each will be forced to deal with the consequences of our individual decisions. I'm comfortable with my choice, as I'm sure you're comfortable with yours. I'll accept the consequences of my choice. You should be prepared to do the same for yours.

Let's just leave religion out all together. I don't buy into your prophecy and giving Israel a pass. Not sure what's so hard to understand. The moment you start directing religious comments towards myself, it's game on obviously... Again, believe in what you want. I don't care about what any of you folks want to buy into, worship, etc...

Not sure what you don't get with the real estate part. Did you even watch any of it or truly get what is going on?
It’s not new behavior. This has been a contentious issue for a decade. Again, you guys are just getting hip to what’s been going on at the micro level. I don’t know how many more times you need me to say, I’m not good with it and never have been. But it’s not new.
What exactly is Chinese doing to Tik Tok in USA? This question gets asked a lot but no one can give a straight up real answer. You admit to never being on the platform. The data itself resides in Austin since 2022. Oracle cloud controls the security. Social Engineering in what manner that isn't the same as any other social platform?
You’re tin foil hatting with TikTok and trying to play the suppression of free speech game. The USG mandated no TikTok on devices on their networks or by companies who provide services to USG like a year and half ago. I’ve been in favor of it being banned since I got the classified briefing on it, again, since before Oct 7th
I care about this a bit more because of literally everything I have brought up. I am not good with AIPAC, our politicians, our approach of limitless funds without accountability, selling real estate, ethnic cleansing, starvation, etc... When our country has a lot of needs, it would be great to be able to focus on us first. I have no issues calling it out as you do with being good with it.
I understand. I appreciate and respect your position. I’m sorry that I don’t and won’t care more about it. Way more stuff of more importance that actually threatens our country than the plight of the Palestinians.

I don't know whether Indystar has ever been "boots on the ground" in the Middle East, or in the field and served in actual combat, or not. It is a different perspective.

The Israelis do not have the luxury of participating in ivory-tower debates on message boards. Their Palestinian neighbors elected and supported Hamas, a recognized terrorist organization to run their country. The U.S. has funnelled millions and millions and millions of dollars to Palestinian Authority. What was done with that money? Infrastructure? Education? Healthcare? No. Fancy homes in Dubai and Quatar for the Hamas leadership. Over 400 miles of concrete and steel-reinforced tunnels with data centers, geared toward furtherance of terrorist activities.

Hamas and Palestinian leadership have stated publicly that thier goal is the complete destruction and genocide of every Israeli.

They do not recognize Israel's right to exist.

Israel is literally fighting for the libes of every one of its citizens: men, women, children, senior citizens, babies. They saw how Hamas raped, tortured and killed the young people attending a concert on October 7th.

We can message-board whatever we like. Thankfully, we are at peace, for the moment, here in America. Our opinions are dust in the wind, frankly. But Israel necessarily sees things through a diffent lens than we do. There, it is life or death.

It’s not new behavior. This has been a contentious issue for a decade. Again, you guys are just getting hip to what’s been going on at the micro level. I don’t know how many more times you need me to say, I’m not good with it and never have been. But it’s not new.

You kept asking to which I kept responding. K, we on same page with not being acceptable

You’re tin foil hatting with TikTok and trying to play the suppression of free speech game. The USG mandated no TikTok on devices on their networks or by companies who provide services to USG like a year and half ago. I’ve been in favor of it being banned since I got the classified briefing on it, again, since before Oct 7th

Again, I am referring to the politicians behavior after Oct. 7th. Keep up genius. Once social media was trashing Israel, everything about the application was pushed hard for removal. Your blanket comment of social engineering was funny...

I understand. I appreciate and respect your position. I’m sorry that I don’t and won’t care more about it. Way more stuff of more importance that actually threatens our country than the plight of the Palestinians.

You care enough as you initiated dialogue. Let's pretend that you don't care though....

I don't know whether Indystar has ever been "boots on the ground" in the Middle East, or in the field and served in actual combat, or not. It is a different perspective.

The Israelis do not have the luxury of participating in ivory-tower debates on message boards. Their Palestinian neighbors elected and supported Hamas, a recognized terrorist organization to run their country. The U.S. has funnelled millions and millions and millions of dollars to Palestinian Authority. What was done with that money? Infrastructure? Education? Healthcare? No. Fancy homes in Dubai and Quatar for the Hamas leadership. Over 400 miles of concrete and steel-reinforced tunnels with data centers, geared toward furtherance of terrorist activities.

Hamas and Palestinian leadership have stated publicly that thier goal is the complete destruction and genocide of every Israeli.

They do not recognize Israel's right to exist.

Israel is literally fighting for the libes of every one of its citizens: men, women, children, senior citizens, babies. They saw how Hamas raped, tortured and killed the young people attending a concert on October 7th.

We can message-board whatever we like. Thankfully, we are at peace, for the moment, here in America. Our opinions are dust in the wind, frankly. But Israel necessarily sees things through a diffent lens than we do. There, it is life or death.

i may have missed it (and forgive me if i did), but did you post and express such lamentations after the October 7th Massacre or after Iran fired 300 drones and missiles at Israel recently? Or is it only after Israel does something that you feel war is horrible?

I like your first post better. Shows your agenda from the get go... :smiley:

Let's just leave religion out all together. I don't buy into your prophecy and giving Israel a pass. Not sure what's so hard to understand. The moment you start directing religious comments towards myself, it's game on obviously... Again, believe in what you want. I don't care about what any of you folks want to buy into, worship, etc...
You are blindly ignorant of the Religious significance behind the ongoing dispute over that land! I couldn't care less you dismiss the Prophetic pronouncements concerning it. That quite frankly is your choice to remain ignorant of it, or to dismiss it as some sort of giant fairy tale. Your attitude thankfully will not change what's been Prophesied nor how or when those remaining Prophecies will be fulfilled.

Fact remains, the Prophecies have been fulfilled with 100% accuracy and will continue to be so until their ultimate fulfillment which is Christ returning to Jerusalem to establish his Kingdom on that land recognized by everyone (including the Jewish people) as King of Kings and Lord of Lord's! You won't be around to see any of it so don't worry about it.

Last edited:
You are blindly ignorant of the Religious significance behind the ongoing dispute over that land! I couldn't care less you dismiss the Prophetic pronouncements concerning it. That quite frankly is your choice to remain ignorant of it, or to dismiss it as some sort of giant fairy tale. Your attitude thankfully will not change what's been Prophsised nor how or when those remaining Prophecies will be fulfilled.

Fact remains, the Prophecies have been fulfilled with 100% accuracy and will continue to be so until their ultimate fulfillment which is Christ returning to Jerusalem to establish his Kingdom on that land recognized by everyone (including the Jewish people) as King of Kings and Lord of Lord's! You won't be around to see any of it so don't worry about it.

I like your first post better. Shows your agenda from the get go... :smiley:
Of course i have an agenda. I'm human, i have opinions, and i own up to that. I'm not a Poser claiming to be neutral and above the fray. I recognize the Israelis either fight to win or literally die as a nation to a foe who repeatedly and publicly screams it wants to kill them all, and proved that through the October 7th Massacre. History has harshly taught them several times now that they either fight or perish.

As they say in Texas, the only thing in the middle of the road is a dead armadillo.

• Haha
1 -- Now that you know Israel is selling land that they took, what's your honest opinion?

2 -- Agreed

3 -- Is Tik Tok being banned for parent company or Tik Tok being banned for controlling the narrative? This didn't become a truly thing until right after Palestine/Israel events. Politicians were getting called out for unconditional free money, AIPAC, etc... Have you ever seen our politicians move so swiftly with the votes? Biden has stated from the beginning that he would sign off as well. Meanwhile, similar companies gets data stolen all the time. Nothing is done.

4 -- Agreed. The way people can record will tell a story. A few years ago, we started seeing police office behavior on how they handle individual. New/adjusted laws were presented including right to record anyone.

5 -- AIPAC is straight up controlling our country. It is basically Israel running USA.

6 -- Agreed with religion.

7 -- Politicians/AIPAC doesn't have our best interest. Our focus should always be the USA first. We keep printing more money as it comes off limitless. It's not even real anymore with saying the country is in debt.

8 -- At one point, it was your typical western countries that wouldn't care. Now, several of those countries have flipped to the other side. It's hard to get away with current Israel approach. We all agree with there should be a response. It's the response that is being called out everywhere.
1. Put no stock in it. See it for what it is - moves and countermoves, designed to elicit a specific response.

3. I believe you are creating a false equivalency between the ban and Israel. What this is is simple election year politics - create a problem where none really exists then take a stand against it. You won't find someone more pro 1st Amendment than I. Do I think it should be banned? Yes - by YOU or ME, on our own free accord, rather than some government entity.

On that note, I wish more people would choose to ban social media. Not because of the content, but because of the addictive and ego-centric behaviors it creates.

5. Ehhh, don't really care. They are ALL being controlled by somebody. MANY years ago, when I was in college, an election didn't go my way and I was railing against it. One of my best friends and one of the most apolitical people I ever knew, said this to me: "Why are you getting so upset? If they aren't crooked before they get in, they will be before they get out." Over the years, I've come to see just how true those words are. I even brought them up to a high ranking politician in a private setting. He stated "That's 100% correct. When you first run, you're largely on your own. When you run for reelection, you never have to worry about a penny."

7. See 5.

8. Words mean nothing. Actions speak louder. Until those countries start actually DOING something, it's just blabber. The House just passed another huge aid package to Israel, which the President will sign. That tells you where WE stand on it - actions speaking very loudly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT