ADVERTISEMENT

Please tell me that Republicans are embarrassed by Greene, Perry, etc….

They will label it disinformation & homeland security will arrest anyone talking about it . Watch for it
The Left refuses to believe Biden cheated just as they refuse to believe he's about as worthless as anyone holding that Office can be. They can't deny his pitiful results though, and that's why you see so so few of them on here defending him or supporting him.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
The Left refuses to believe Biden cheated just as they refuse to believe he's about as worthless as anyone holding that Office can be. They can't deny his pitiful results though, and that's why you see so so few of them on here defending him or supporting him.
The Democrats believe in & want open borders so they dont consider it a crisis. Democrats cant or wont look at things objectively.

Reactions: atlkvb
looking at effects systemic racism has had on African Americans over our nation’s history, I think using race as a component in seeking to reverse those effects can be effective, no?
NO! Two wrongs don't make what was wrong right! If it was wrong to discriminate against Black folks based on the color of their skin, how does it justify reversing the discriminations against someone just because they're White?

You can't explain that, and even in a relativistic world of zero absolutes that is absolutely stupid because racial discrimination will never end simply by reversing it. Matter of fact one could easily argue reverse discrimination insures continued racial contempt. 😏

You end racial discrimination by merit based hiring and promotions but then if we used that as the absolute standard no Leftists like the loser cheater YOU voted for would ever get hired would they?

Hey I resent that atl...I was very well qualified to be installed as the incompetent dweeb everyone sees I am now!
iu

Last edited:
i am aware that simply seeing people in terms of race is technically “racist”, i am more concerned with those that use race to define the worth of a person.

Look at this "situational relativist" talking out of both sides of his mouth? "Seeing people in terms of race is technically racist". Then he turns around and argues for race based hiring as a means to correct past racial discrimination? Hire that person just because they're Black....go ahead and use race to define their worth for that job! :rolleyes:

Does my nominee to the Supreme court count because she is Black?
giphy.gif

Only if she voted for you creepy Joe, otherwise she wouldn't really be Black so that'd make it just racist pandering.

Last edited:
Kracken is coming next week then? Will Durham’s Kracken be the opening act?
You rejected the "kracken" I released in my famous memo well before Mueller even finished his investigation into the false, fake, phony, made up Democrat spying and paid for Russian "collusion" scam against Trump! Matter of fact I have yet to hear you admit YOU were 100% dead wrong accusing me of just playing "politics" with the facts? Am I right?
iu

He won't answer you Devin, there are no "facts" in his "relative" world of existence. :rolleyes:

14642.jpg

iu

Last edited:
Real strong convictions these reps have: Greene doesn’t remember calling for Marshal Law?

And how about DeSantis attacking Florida’s largest private employer over a CEO voicing an opinion?

I dont recognize the Republican Party any longer. I think it is only about beating the other side now, not about conservatism.
Let’s get back to this opening point.

MTG was vindicated when lying ass Acosta tried to corner her. The entire context is that even she said in the text message that she “she didn’t know if that was a good idea”.

You guys have nothing, so far anyway, except your hatred for people different than you.

Shawshank

And the Left which YOU voted for has nothing. That's why they had to cheat to win and why you're all hiding away from what you ALL voted for! 😏

Last edited:

MTG was vindicated when lying ass Acosta tried to corner her. The entire context is that even she said in the text message that she “she didn’t know if that was a good idea”.
They've lied about that whole scenario...up to and including insisting Trump ordered the mob to "storm" the Capitol building. Notice how they never air what he actually said? They also never show video of Capitol police standing aside and waving protestors in!

Why not?

I read the Ohr notes. I read the IG report on the emails. I read the Mueller Report (280 some pages anyway). I read the Nunes memo. I read the Schiff memo. I read Mueller’s indictments. I read countless articles of speculation of timelines, actions, and potential motivations from both sides.

I got no real evidence that solidifies either sides case. Bunch of “doesn’t look right” facts (on both sides), tons of “that could be the motivation for that action” possibilities on both sides.
Yep. I think the Nunes memo was a political farce .... when Wray says that it omits facts that challenge its claims.... yes! I think Gowdy and Nunes were playing a political game,

excerpt:
It clearly shows that the FBI, under the direction of then-Director James Comey and Deputy Director Andy McCabe, presented paid political dirt to the Foreign Surveillance Intelligence Court in order to obtain warrants to spy on American citizens.

These are effectively Gestapo-like tactics. There is no other word for it. You can read the memo here.

All the awesome, intrusive powers of the U.S. government’s intelligence apparatus were turned against U.S. citizens based the opposition research file of the political party then in power. And those powers were then directed against people in the opposition party, starting with Trump campaign volunteer, Carter Page.

14642.jpg

iu

Folks...he has YET to admit he was wrong about any of this! 🤔

Why not boomer? What did I get wrong?
iu

former California Congressman Devin Nunes (author of the "Nunes memo")

Last edited:
@Boomboom521 is NOT a serious poster. Until or unless he admits he was WRONG about the Trump collusion, and WRONG about the FISA abuse (which he also claimed there was no evidence for) nothing he says should be taken seriously.

Here...read all of his wrongheadedness about all of that in this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: wvu2007
@wvu2007 ....boomer has the nerve to be posting in this thread about "lack of evidence" on the Democrat cheating...and mocking virtually all of the legitimate ongoing State investigations into it. Yet he conveniently forgets this was the exact same sophistry he employed to deny and ultimately dismiss all of the investigations into the phony Democrat/Leftist Russian collusion/spying scam!

I'm smokin' his dishonest ass out. Hope everyone reads what I've posted, including him so he can just go away with his feigned BS about "releasing the Kracken" :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

@wvu2007 ....boomer has the nerve to be posting in this thread about "lack of evidence" on the Democrat cheating...and mocking virtually all of the legitimate ongoing State investigations into it. Yet he conveniently forgets this was the exact same sophistry he employed to deny and ultimately dismiss all of the investigations into the phony Democrat/Leftist Russian collusion/spying scam!

I'm smokin' his dishonest ass out. Hope everyone reads what I've posted, including him so he can just go away with his feigned BS about "releasing the Kracken" :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Fact check: True!

Bloomers is a liar. Anyone on here who thinks he's a stand up guy is a moron. He's also a weirdo who wants to have the authority in public education to talk to young kids about sexual topics.

Posting this paying homage to our resident "fact based" relativist.... @Boomboom521

...."he's as blind as he can be, just sees what he wants to see, nowhere man can you see me at all?"

Last edited:
Fact check: True!

Bloomers is a liar. Anyone on here who thinks he's a stand up guy is a moron. He's also a weirdo who wants to have the authority in public education to talk to young kids about sexual topics.
giphy.gif

So Marshal Law wasnt discussed? And brought up to the WH COS as an option BY Greene? My god

You'd figure that after years of cognitive dissonance that boomer would come around. You'd be wrong.

You'd figure that after years of cognitive dissonance that boomer would come around. You'd be wrong.
He has yet to admit the Obama DOJ illegally spied on Trump, and presented unverified bought and paid for fake information to the FISA court in order to obtain the illegal search warrants that allowed them to spy on Trump.

He claimed all through that fiasco that "there were valid reasons and evidence" presented to the court for the illegal surveillance, but when the Nunes memo proved beyond any reasonable doubt that was not true he never admitted to it. He stayed with the false narrative and to this day he refuses to admit it was all part of a giant illegal Democrat scam.

He's totally unserious and blinded by pure partisanship...the very things he accuses the Left's opposition of. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So Marshal Law wasnt discussed? And brought up to the WH COS as an option BY Greene? My god
Your original assertion was that she was pushing for Marshall Law. The text message from her said that “some of the Trump people were discussing it, but she didn’t know about that”.

Context matters. Your thread was bullshit.

Your original assertion was that she was pushing for Marshall Law. The text message from her said that “some of the Trump people were discussing it, but she didn’t know about that”.

And he's full of it.

Kracken is coming next week then? Will Durham’s Kracken be the opening act?
It's Kraken. That term was only used by one conservative poster during that time period, so it's probably a misnomer on your part, I get it.

I tagged you in a couple of threads you should probably address if you want any credibility left.

Reactions: atlkvb and wvu2007

She asserted Marshal Law to the WH COS as an option

It's Kraken. That term was only used by one conservative poster during that time period, so it's probably a misnomer on your part, I get it.

I tagged you in a couple of threads you should probably address if you want any credibility left.
Keep believing the lies. Im fine with where I am at. Every point posted on here about Russia, the stolen election, I have tried to wait for legitimate supporting evidence, and there isnt any. Court filings, “data anomalies”, questionable sources, and debunked lies.
Want to see the proof? Pay for this three day seminar.
Want to see proof? Pay for a ticket to this movie.

I am more comfortable with what I believe about Russia, Trump, and the election than I was months ago. As I see opportunities for proof fade into the whispers of “soon” over and over again, I fine with believing you guys will do anything to make what you want to be true in your minds.

I’m still waiting to see if the full on Deepstate (both parties) conspiracy is at play, although I highly doubt it, but the rest is just partisan bs.

Bannon and co do a really good job of disseminating information and misinformation in a way that distorts the truth, and I think you guys are under their spell.

And you guys think I am under the spell of the liberal criminals — so, Im just going leave it there and say

Peace out people! My unicorn beauty and liberal sparkle is lost on you - i will take my pussy ass, lying ass, ignorant ass, non morals havin, communist lovin, chump self on down the digital road.
Jerk on

Keep believing the lies. Im fine with where I am at. Every point posted on here about Russia, the stolen election, I have tried to wait for legitimate supporting evidence, and there isnt any. Court filings, “data anomalies”, questionable sources, and debunked lies.

I am more comfortable with what I believe about Russia, Trump, and the election than I was months ago. As I see opportunities for proof fade into the whispers of “soon” over and over again, I fine with believing you guys will do anything to make what you want to be true in your minds.

I’m still waiting to see if the full on Deepstate (both parties) conspiracy is at play, although I highly doubt it, but the rest is just partisan bs.

Bannon and co do a really good job of disseminating information and misinformation in a way that distorts the truth, and I think you guys are under their spell.

And you guys think I am under the spell of the liberal criminals — so, Im just going leave it there and say

Peace out people! My unicorn beauty and liberal sparkle is lost on you - i will take my pussy ass, lying ass, ignorant ass, non morals havin, communist lovin, chump self on down the digital road.
Jerk on
I guess the old saying is true. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink.

Mass formation psychosis.

Jerk on
Get a job in the private sector and get in touch with the American people. Your biggest problem imo, is you are brainwashed by liberal academia. You seem like an ok guy, just ignorant in your beliefs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT