ADVERTISEMENT

Please tell me that Republicans are embarrassed by Greene, Perry, etc….

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan
·
44m

They told us:

-There’s zero inflation.

-The border is secure.

-Hunter Biden’s laptop is “disinformation.”

-Cities are safe.

-Masks work.

-And we’re not in a recession.

Imagine defending this stuff. I would re-evaluate some of my friendships. This really isn't a debate. You're against it or you're a pedophile enabler or worse.

Real strong convictions these reps have: Greene doesn’t remember calling for Marshal Law?

And how about DeSantis attacking Florida’s largest private employer over a CEO voicing an opinion?

I dont recognize the Republican Party any longer. I think it is only about beating the other side now, not about conservatism.
But Hunter Biden!

"But Hunter Biden!" - @bamaEER

Your ignorance leads you.

Disney attacked DeSantis by saying his bill promoted "Don't say gay" which was an absolute lie. In no way, shape or form does it say that.

But leave it to bleaters, such as yourself, to run with the lies of their leftist messiahs. You always do.

"But Coker Biden?" Well heck yes. What if it were Trump's son? The left and you bleaters would explode with hysteria.

What a pedotard you are, bleater.

"But Hunter Biden!" - @bamaEER

Your ignorance leads you.

Disney attacked DeSantis by saying his bill promoted "Don't say gay" which was an absolute lie. In no way, shape or form does it say that.

But leave it to bleaters, such as yourself, to run with the lies of their leftist messiahs. You always do.

"But Coker Biden?" Well heck yes. What if it were Trump's son? The left and you bleaters would explode with hysteria.

What a pedotard you are, bleater.
Can you imagine the howling from the faux Left if Trump unleashed his DOJ on Leftist tax exempt causes like Biden has turned his goons loose on Religious based 501C3s? Or just imagine for a moment how silent the Left would be if Trump ordered FBI raids on Biden's political supporters, or used the DOJ to shield investigations into his Son's illegal overseas financial dealings?

Consider just for a moment how accepting these two faced Leftists would be if Trump flat out lied he knew nothing about how his Sons were selling access to his office, in the face of bank records clearly showing him getting payments off every deal they forged with Communist China or corrupt Oligarchs in Ukraine? Can you imagine how quiet they'd be, or how the legacy media would essentially be ignoring all of these whistleblower allegations of Trump's DOJ running interference while Democrats try to get to the bottom of all the corruption? :rolleyes:

I don't pay any attention to their feigned OUTRAGE over DeSantis, or Marjorie Taylor Greene, or Trump, or any other Republican because these folks on the Left are not only outrageously two faced, they're inveterate liars!

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT