ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon wingnuts taking over a federal building because their fellow

You NEVER heard it from me. Unlike you, I did get out, only it was not to mostly Country Clubs. Which city would you like me to school you on, I've been to most all of them. Also, congrats on finding you place in your wannabe world, you finally made. Hypocrite.....
You and neil should get a room....a room where punctuation, sentence structure and grammar are optional.

Reactions: Airport
You and neil should get a room....a room where punctuation, sentence structure and grammar are optional.

You really want to get into that? I was going to point some of your recent errors but decided against it. I like how you move on. Hypocrite.....

I refuse to call for action? [roll]I'm down fro stopping any murder. And I'm 100% behind prosecuting anyone who commits murder. Unfortunately, inner cities in every city have notorious problems with crime. Which goes back to economics and sociology. None of this has anything to do with the BLM movement. Do i need to explain it again? I suppose i could but I know you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer. I'll save myself the time, Einstein.

So, what you are saying is the Trillions of dollars that have been poured into the welfare state hasn't worked? The best way for any race to advance is by hard work and making a better life for their children. You can decide if this is what each race has tried to do on your own. Govt welfare has destroyed initiative.

So, what you are saying is the Trillions of dollars that have been poured into the welfare state hasn't worked? The best way for any race to advance is by hard work and making a better life for their children. You can decide if this is what each race has tried to do on your own. Govt welfare has destroyed initiative.

"Government welfare" made college loans available to me so I could attend college and work my ass off studying. Upon graduation, I obtained a good-paying job and repaid all the loans. "Government welfare" didn't destroy my initiative.

My solution to the trespassers. Scare them away.

Ziiz5Ox.jpg

Wow .....

And for a country in which Govt Welfare has destroyed initiative, we seem to still have a lot of people striving to be more.

In many cases, I can kinda almost see where you're really coming from, and sometimes through probing you get there, but your blanket statements are way out there. "Gov welfare has destroyed initiative" There is no doubt that many have simply made welfare and gaming the system into a career, or family business if you will that's handed down generation to generation. (unfortunately this is the case in some of my extended family and it's disgusting). I don't know if those people represent the majority that receive government assistance though, I'd say that they are well in the minority.

"Government welfare" made college loans available to me so I could attend college and work my ass off studying. Upon graduation, I obtained a good-paying job and repaid all the loans. "Government welfare" didn't destroy my initiative.

Same here.

Occupying and taking over a federal building with guns is Treason.

I don't think they're trying to take over the government or kill the president. I'm certainly not in favor of their actions at this point and time, but a detailed look at what the feds did to these people, without any recourse against BLM... they've been screwed bigtime. Why the nutjobs think they need to occupy a deserted federal building makes no sense to me. Of course doing it in the first place makes no sense, no wonder the why doesn't.

but a detailed look at what the feds did to these people, without any recourse against BLM... they've been screwed bigtime.

Are you kidding me? The BLM has rules in place, which haven't changed. The BLM (federal government, citizens like you and I) is owed a LOT of money for grazing fees. These people have set fire to U.S. land. They have served part of their time for that crime, but haven't paid any penalties in an effort to restore the land.

Stop reading wingnut propaganda.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Are you kidding me? The BLM has rules in place, which haven't changed. The BLM (federal government, citizens like you and I) is owed a LOT of money for grazing fees. These people have set fire to U.S. land. They have served part of their time for that crime, but haven't paid any penalties in an effort to restore the land.

I can't imagine any private entity allowing them to graze and use the land without paying ... so I don't quite understand what their issue is. They are asked/told to pay the fees, then refuse and then get all indignant when the law comes to punish them. Sounds roughly like the attitude you'd get from a 13 year old girl for taking her iphone away for failing school.

Good for you.....job well done.

Wow .....

And for a country in which Govt Welfare has destroyed initiative, we seem to still have a lot of people striving to be more.

In many cases, I can kinda almost see where you're really coming from, and sometimes through probing you get there, but your blanket statements are way out there. "Gov welfare has destroyed initiative" There is no doubt that many have simply made welfare and gaming the system into a career, or family business if you will that's handed down generation to generation. (unfortunately this is the case in some of my extended family and it's disgusting). I don't know if those people represent the majority that receive government assistance though, I'd say that they are well in the minority.

They are not in the minority but maybe not in the majority. Probably somewhere in between. Why are there problems in the inner city? All one has to do is look at what govt has done there. Nothing but provide incentives to stay there, collect welfare and accept this way of life. it's really sad. Now, there are the same problems in McDowell Co WV where one of the holdiays, according to my mom who was a teacher and ask her students to name a holiday, was check day.

Maybe you need to read a little more on the background of this issue...it's a little older and complicated than someone dropping lit matches on the grass. Yes they haven't paid their fines and if they don't pay by the end of 2015 then they'll have to sale their land...guess who has right of first refusal on that land - the BLM....that happened during the court proceedings...how convenient for the Feds and the BLM.

I'm happy for you. Why are students drowning in school loan debt right now? Getting loans for art? Loans for people to go to school is not the same as increasing payments for increasing babies.

Maybe you need to read a little more on the background of this issue...it's a little older and complicated than someone dropping lit matches on the grass. Yes they haven't paid their fines and if they don't pay by the end of 2015 then they'll have to sale their land...guess who has right of first refusal on that land - the BLM....that happened during the court proceedings...how convenient for the Feds and the BLM.

The BLM has wanted their ranch for years and year, and have made it as painful on them as they can.

That's not welfare. That's a loan. You paid it back, welfare recipients don't.

Reactions: dave
I'm happy for you. Why are students drowning in school loan debt right now? Getting loans for art? Loans for people to go to school is not the same as increasing payments for increasing babies.
Really? Art? We both know what kind of debt many new graduates of our professions face. Do you think they shouldn't have gone into debt? I couldn't have made it through 8 years of college without help from student loans. I;'d imagine you had some too. I had student loan debt of around $45K when I finished school 29 years ago. Now, it's not uncommon for a student to have $200K in debt. Art my ass.

The BLM has wanted their ranch for years and year, and have made it as painful on them as they can.

I thought the whole issue is that they don't have a ranch at all, but instead use public property and call it their ranch? I'll admit I haven't read much on the current fracas, but that's what I thought the whole issue with Cliven was to begin with.

Maybe we should just ban Bundys. Ted, Cliven, Ammon ... just seem like a clan of troublemakers

It certainly appears the Feds/BLM overplayed their hands when it comes to the Hammonds.

I thought the whole issue is that they don't have a ranch at all, but instead use public property and call it their ranch? I'll admit I haven't read much on the current fracas, but that's what I thought the whole issue with Cliven was to begin with.

Maybe we should just ban Bundys. Ted, Cliven, Ammon ... just seem like a clan of troublemakers
The Hammonds got sentenced on an anti-terrorism law...not arson or even poaching (which they were accused of)...seems like overkill on behalf of the Feds/BLM.

The Hammonds got sentenced on an anti-terrorism law...not arson or even poaching (which they were accused of)...seems like overkill on behalf of the Feds/BLM.

Do you have a link for that?

"
Arson on federal land carries a five-year mandatory minimum sentence, but after the Hammonds were originally sentenced, they argued that the five-year rule was unconstitutional, "and the trial court agreed and imposed sentences well below what the law required based upon the jury’s verdicts," the U.S. Attorney's Office reported.

"The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, however, upheld the federal law, reasoning that 'given the seriousness of arson, a five-year sentence is not grossly disproportionate to the offense,'" the U.S. Attorney's Office said. "The court vacated the original, unlawful sentences and ordered that the Hammonds be re-sentenced 'in compliance with the law.'"
"

https://gma.yahoo.com/oregon-ranche...mid-armed-165847045--abc-news-topstories.html

No mention of terrorism in this article either:
http://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/e...convicted-arson-resentenced-five-years-prison

Do you have a link for that?

"
Arson on federal land carries a five-year mandatory minimum sentence, but after the Hammonds were originally sentenced, they argued that the five-year rule was unconstitutional, "and the trial court agreed and imposed sentences well below what the law required based upon the jury’s verdicts," the U.S. Attorney's Office reported.

"The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, however, upheld the federal law, reasoning that 'given the seriousness of arson, a five-year sentence is not grossly disproportionate to the offense,'" the U.S. Attorney's Office said. "The court vacated the original, unlawful sentences and ordered that the Hammonds be re-sentenced 'in compliance with the law.'"
"

https://gma.yahoo.com/oregon-ranche...mid-armed-165847045--abc-news-topstories.html

No mention of terrorism in this article either:
http://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/e...convicted-arson-resentenced-five-years-prison
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/oregon-ranching-case-sparks-anti-government-sentiment-36048971

Really? Art? We both know what kind of debt many new graduates of our professions face. Do you think they shouldn't have gone into debt? I couldn't have made it through 8 years of college without help from student loans. I;'d imagine you had some too. I had student loan debt of around $45K when I finished school 29 years ago. Now, it's not uncommon for a student to have $200K in debt. Art my ass.

Dry up the govt grant money and loans and the cost of school would go down. Student loans only for fields that have the abiltiy to pay it back. Science and engineering. Art was an example of what not to loan for. Way too much govt grants and laons for things that don't give anybody a return on the investment.

Wow .....

That's my point, generations have been raised that this is ok and fine. You know it, and I know it. I wish that there was a limit to how long and how many generations can benefit from welfare.

That's what racists normally do. Coward. Stick with your racist words.

Stating fact that blac
That's what racists normally do. Coward. Stick with your racist words.

In the last 35 years 324,000 blacks have died at the hands of other blacks. I wonder how many have been murdered by cops? Black crime is out of control. In Africa, you had better be careful where you go. Why is that? Boko Haram takes little girls slaves, #bringback our girls. Is it learned behavior or inherited? Tell me? Rhodesia Uganda and a host of other countries. It is a very dangerous continent in one form or the other, Islam.

I couldn't have made it through 8 years of college without help from student loans. I;'d imagine you had some too. I had student loan debt of around $45K when I finished school 29 years ago. N Art my ass.

Are you serious? You spent 8 years in college and you came out probably dumber than when you entered? You should have tried a community college, a lot cheaper and you still would have ended up the same. What was the 45K for......golf lessons ?

Are you serious? You spent 8 years in college and you came out probably dumber than when you entered? You should have tried a community college, a lot cheaper and you still would have ended up the same. What was the 45K for......golf lessons ?

Man, you're a moron. Do you even pay attention to the threads?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT