ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Offical Game Thread: WVU at Iowa State

10 possessions, 140 yards. 14.0 yards per possession.

It’s beyond time to give anyone else a chance at QB. I’m not sure Greene is the answer either but my goodness. At least pretend like you’re coaching for your job Brown!

It appears Brown isn't worried about his future at WVU.....

My guess is he's already been told what that future is

Seriously, how bad do you have to be to get shitcanned at this school? Good lord, the program is an abortion now

Tony just said 146 total yards. Okay, that's 14.6 yards per possession then.

It appears Brown isn't worried about his future at WVU.....

My guess is he's already been told what that future is
Yep. I bet he will fire some coaches, throw them under the bus and let them take the blame, and try to get another 1-2 years before he's finally fired.

good-players-cant-overcome-bad-coaching.jpg

The first 10 seconds of this Ben Folds song describes us right now.

24-7, eight and a half minutes left and we've got 146 total yards in the game. We've got them right where we want them.

On the plus side, Tony is going to tell me about Iowa State kicker Jace Gilbert's sister when he comes back.

The worst thing about this team is there is nobody that makes people say, “Damn! I’ll pay money to see that guy play.” The best you can say about this collection of misfits is that they’re blah at best. They do nothing well. They have no size, no speed, no outstanding skills. Hell, I’m not sure we could beat Shepherd.

8-21 for 81 yards..........and he's an "NFL prospect"?

I cant see Daniels in the NFL. Grier couldnt even be a backup. No way Daniels can unless he transforms next year and has a monster season, which is unlikely here, without new coaching top to bottom,

It wasn't ISUs kicker's sister, rather it's the holder's sister. She's a good college basketball player and she's making nearly $1 million in NIL money this year. WTF? Where does this money come from? I assume her basketball program loses money but the players profit by $1 million? They should make them pay the costs of the sport if they're bringing in that much.

I cant see Daniels in the NFL. Grier couldnt even be a backup. No way Daniels can unless he transforms next year and has a monster season, which is unlikely here, without new coaching top to bottom,
Unless he’s Optimus Prime that dude ain’t transforming in to sh!t.

11 possessions, 136 total yards. 12.4 yards per possession.

And then a crappy punt by the previously invincible Oliver Straw. What else can go wrong?

Ok Neal, live up to your word dude. Resign, and do it in your post game presser so as to spare us from your typical bs following another one of your record number of losses.

First question in the postgame presser should be … Neal, you’ve been here 4 years. How do you explain accomplishing absolutely nothing?”

As bad as WVU was in the 1st half, if WVU-1st half played against WVU-2nd half, WVU 1st-half would be kicking butt.

We gonna get a different QB for the final four minutes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT