ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Offical Game Thread: WVU at Iowa State

8 possessions, 122 yards. 15.25 yards per possession.

Been a lot of comments all year about the suspect hands on our receivers, but not nearly as much attention has been paid to the fact that none of them can ever get open

Reactions: spreadoption
Just checked the score, good on you guys for watching this junk. Think I’d rather shove my cock in a cheese grater than watch this game in its entirety.

Sack with a 3-man rush, I thought that only happened against us. Get the DL cranked up and we still have a shot in this game

Just checked the score, good on you guys for watching this junk. Think I’d rather shove my cock in a cheese grater than watch this game in its entirety.
I've debated on whether to finish watching or whack off to a Hillary Clinton photo.......not sure which is worse, or better. This offensive series will determine it.

• Haha
Reactions: xWVU2010x
9 possessions, 140 yards. 15.6 yards per possession.

Iowa St was a 7 point favorite. WVU may cover.

The over/under was 50. I bet anyone that put money on the over feels pretty silly right now.

Battle for the Basement has been a barnburner. Loser has to play cornhole

Attaboy, Mountaineers! There's that critical mistake you can always count on from a Neal Brown team

Why the need to try to block there? Ahh....never mind...I've stopped trying to rationalize the decisions.

is the admin waiting for Jimbo to get canned before figuring out what to do with Brown?

Tried watching the UGA game, but that's a bust too

Good god, Shane, please end this fvcking nightmare! We are going to finish last in this conference for the first time and lose 9 games for just the second time in history, that needs to be an automatic no-questions-asked firing.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
True fans watch like we're into S&M.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT