ADVERTISEMENT

New Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick details parties where girls were drugged and raped

We get it. You think he's a choir boy, not a liar, not an excessive drinker, never becomes unhinged, has no drinking rage, never sexually assaulted anyone, totally respects women just like the president, not partisan, never accuses anyone of being part of a conspiracy...
Sure.......lets stop the guy who may have slurred his words 36 years ago. But you folks honored the former KKK Grand Wizard and racist by laying him in State at the Capitol.. Oh....yes..... you also revered and let a known and documented drunk, who left a young lady to drown while he got himself back to his hotel to plan his story BEFORE reporting anything to the police or rescuers, serve the the Senate. .

Sure.......lets stop the guy who may have slurred his words 36 years ago. But you folks honored the former KKK Grand Wizard and racist by laying him in State at the Capitol.. Oh....yes..... you also revered and let a known and documented drunk, who left a young lady to drown while he got himself back to his hotel to plan his story BEFORE reporting anything to the police or rescuers, serve the the Senate. .

Don't forget the Dem senator who lied about his service in Vietnam, or the Deputy Chair of the DNC who beat his ex girlfriend, or their president hopeful corey booker who sexually assaulted a woman, or Bill Clinton, the guy they elected to two terms who raped Juanita Broderick, or his wife who they most recently nominated to run for president who covered up her husbands sex crimes.

whatabout, whatabout, whatabout

We get it. You think he's a choir boy, not a liar, not an excessive drinker, never becomes unhinged, has no drinking rage, never sexually assaulted anyone, totally respects women just like the president, not partisan, never accuses anyone of being part of a conspiracy...
Thats a lot of crazy in one post...even for you.

The guy is literally the most respected judge on the DC circuit. Thats a fact. Look at how stupid you are acting.

That’s a fairly decent response when the two comparisons are equal terms. However, this is nowhere near equal. Kavanaugh is nearly squeaky clean. Those mentioned, not so much.

LOL yep that is what the Demtards sound like...what about this or what about that...let's look into his middle school years...we have to find something...anything.

That’s a fairly decent response when the two comparisons are equal terms. However, this is nowhere near equal. Kavanaugh is nearly squeaky clean. Those mentioned, not so much.
Kavanaugh is a self admitted bitter partisan hack who holds contempt for Democrats, indulges in conspiracy theories and has no chance of being an impartial SC judge. Why are we wasting our time with this guy?

Reactions: countryroads89
Kavanaugh is a self admitted bitter partisan hack who holds contempt for Democrats, indulges in conspiracy theories and has no chance of being an impartial SC judge. Why are we wasting our time with this guy?

What judge appointed lately hasn't been a partisan hack?

what about...what about...what about. He's qualified...vote him in.

I don't want impartial. I want Constitutional, and he fits that bill. Now, be a good boy and go try to find me Trump/Russia collusion. Go on.

What judge appointed lately hasn't been a partisan hack?
Promoting your own views is one thing but attacking the other side before you ever get in goes well beyond and it should exclude him. He can't be impartial and he wants to rewrite existing law which is why he was chosen.

Promoting your own views is one thing but attacking the other side before you ever get in goes well beyond and it should exclude him. He can't be impartial and he wants to rewrite existing law which is why he was chosen.

SCOTUS decisions aren't law, but please do go on.

I hope he gets on the Court and then they overturn or severely restrict Woe v Wade...not because I care that much about the abortion issue, but just to see you Demtards cry.

I hope he gets on the Court and then they overturn or severely restrict Woe v Wade...not because I care that much about the abortion issue, but just to see you Demtards cry.
By voting for Trump it's clear that you don't care what happens to the nation.

You can't defend Kavanaugh so you try to change that subject, now that's weak and expected.
Actually, you all can’t credibly attack him. The whole last 2 weeks of attacks have fallen apart. At this point, any Dem not voting for him has shown they’re voting out of spite, not because he isn’t qualified.

I wonder if we get any more accusations in the next 2 days. I’m betting we do. Vote is scheduled for Friday. Will be a great day in America when he is confirmed.

If you all would put up a real nominee you wouldn't have all these problems.
Just the simple fact that you wrote that explains precisely how ill informed you are about Kavanaugh. The guy has had hundreds of coworkers and former co workers write to recommend him.

The FBI just released his latest calendar entries.

DogplxLXsAEWOMT.jpg:large

Reactions: rog1187

My personal favorite is the "red solo cup" date rape reference. I am a year older than BK and don't remember using red solo cups for parties, but I am sure George Thorogood mentioned it in a bunch of his songs.

A friend of mine who is now an prosecuting attorney in WV (he's a huge liberal) shared a bunch of WVU party pics (1982-84) and the prevailing beer being carried around was a 40ozer. A keg was in the background but the only plastic cups seen in the pics were those cheap opaque white cups they gave you when you bought a keg.

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
My personal favorite is the "red solo cup" date rape reference. I am a year older than BK and don't remember using red solo cups for parties, but I am sure George Thorogood mentioned it in a bunch of his songs.

A friend of mine who is now an prosecuting attorney in WV (he's a huge liberal) shared a bunch of WVU party pics (1982-84) and the prevailing beer being carried around was a 40ozer. A keg was in the background but the only plastic cups seen in the pics were those cheap opaque white cups they gave you when you bought a keg.
Right - no one that age was spending money on red solo cups - it was the opaque 10-12oz cups.

FFS.

You should get out more.

I was at the party and they used the white cups, you can ask my friends they will back me up. It might be hard to contact them as they joined a Hare Krisna cult and I can't find them on facebook, but I am sure the FBI will find them in a couple of years.

No one said red solo cups weren't around then dipchit - but rather it wasn't the go to plastic cup. But by all means continue down that rabbit hole
Can't fight Kkunty on the cup issue, He,she, it, Zebra was never invited to a party

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT