ADVERTISEMENT

New Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick details parties where girls were drugged and raped

Victim shaming. You should tell Grassley to use that strategy.
Again, you all don’t seem to know what that means. That’s twice it’s been used incorrectly. Victim shaming is saying they were raped because of their own actions; I.e. she was dressed like a tramp, what did you think was going to happen when you went to his room, she was extremely active sexually, etc.

Nowhere in that did I victim shame. Want to try again?

Victim shaming. You should tell Grassley to use that strategy.

You can say that all you want. However, this country was founded and still operates on innocent until proven guilty. These women have no proof and are mostly unlikely scenarios. This isn't Communist Russia. You don't just throw someone in locks because he said/she said. Keep running with the slanderous tales with no evidence, that's going to work well for you, too.

You can say that all you want. However, this country was founded and still operates on innocent until proven guilty. These women have no proof and are mostly unlikely scenarios. This isn't Communist Russia. You don't just throw someone in locks because he said/she said. Keep running with the slanderous tales with no evidence, that's going to work well for you, too.
Nobody is throwing the guy in locks because of the accusations. They are asking if he should serve as 1 of 9 Supreme Court justices.

Reactions: BoremanSouth
Nobody is throwing the guy in locks because of the accusations. They are asking if he should serve as 1 of 9 Supreme Court justices.
At this point....that's all they are. You think unproven accusations should keep him off the Court. I would demand an FBI investigation.

At this point....that's all they are. You think unproven accusations should keep him off the Court. I would demand an FBI investigation.

They have demanded an FBI investigation. And until an investigation is conducted, that’s all they will have (accusations). See how it works? The Administration denies an investigation so it remains a he said-she said scenario. Don’t you find it odd that they haven’t called anyone other than Dr. Ford and Justice Kavanaugh to testify? And they have a vote scheduled for tomorrow, regardless of what happens today?

They have demanded an FBI investigation. And until an investigation is conducted, that’s all they will have (accusations). See how it works? The Administration denies an investigation so it remains a he said-she said scenario. Don’t you find it odd that they haven’t called anyone other than Dr. Ford and Justice Kavanaugh to testify? And they have a vote scheduled for tomorrow, regardless of what happens today?

Accuser #1 - She named 4 other people involved. They have sworn statements stating they were not involved in any such thing. What else do you want to ask them? "Are you sure?"
Accusers #2-5 - Didn't name any other people by name

This is all he said/she said. Why did they not go to and file charges at the state level? That may actually trigger the FBI to open up the background check.

ChiDiFi - Ford's "she said" should be believed because generalities. Oh, and delay.

I'm having a hard time listening to her feeble whiny voice. Especially since it's an act.

That is a bit naive.
So he is in criminal proceedings? He goes to jail if he doesn't get voted out of committee or doesn't get enough votes on the floor vote? I'm not naive in this. He goes back to his spot on the Federal Appeals Court in DC if they don't confirm him to the Supreme Court.

So he is in criminal proceedings? He goes to jail if he doesn't get voted out of committee or doesn't get enough votes on the floor vote? I'm not naive in this. He goes back to his spot on the Federal Appeals Court in DC if they don't confirm him to the Supreme Court.

not sure about that. he will go into private practice.

And btw,

he just answered a question by saying “no, unless you are asking about something I’m not thinking of.”

He is a sitting federal judge.

and....that's the thing, he gets dragged through the mud and his innocence will never be proven. Politics are just brutal. Contgrats on cheering this on so that abortion will always be available.

and....that's the thing, he gets dragged through the mud and his innocence will never be proven. Politics are just brutal. Contgrats on cheering this on so that abortion will always be available.

Dragged through the mud? If he sexually assaulted the young lady, and I believe he did, that means he is now lying under oath and yes, he should be dragged through the mud.

And thanks for the congrats.

Dragged through the mud? If he sexually assaulted the young lady, and I believe he did, that means he is now lying under oath and yes, he should be dragged through the mud.

nice. you sir are a true gentleman with the highest morals in the land.

It is a bit naive to think losing a nomination is all that is at stake. I shouldnt have to spell it out for you. If you want to play dumb the ball is in your court.

Kkk has admitted to raping people on here using the Dem standard so you might want to take all his words with a grain of salt.

You believe he did based on nothing at all. A weak response from a weak minded fool.

This is all he said/she said. Why did they not go to and file charges at the state level? That may actually trigger the FBI to open up the background check.
Charges are outside of FBI perview, State or Md. should have been requested to investigate the matter in July when Finestink obtained the letter from Ford, but where ,when and who would they investigate ???

Well damn. She saw him standing by the punch, and congregated in hallways. CRUCIFY HIM!

We get it. You think he's a choir boy, not a liar, not an excessive drinker, never becomes unhinged, has no drinking rage, never sexually assaulted anyone, totally respects women just like the president, not partisan, never accuses anyone of being part of a conspiracy...

We get it. You think he's a choir boy, not a liar, not an excessive drinker, never becomes unhinged, has no drinking rage, never sexually assaulted anyone, totally respects women just like the president, not partisan, never accuses anyone of being part of a conspiracy...

We get it, you're mad. And as I said early on, he'll be confirmed this week.

LOL Michael Avenatti trolled the **** out of you and you fell for it. HAHAHA. You, moe, cpeer, bama and the other gaybos.

We get it - the original story has been debunked - by the woman who original brought it forward - and now you're attempting to move the goal posts.

Reactions: wvu2007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT