ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA gets slapped again

Remember, he also doesn’t “give a shit” what we think? He “could care less”, but continues to keep coming back to respond. Lol
"feigned" cognitive dissonance :joy:

*Cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort that results from holding two conflicting beliefs, values, or attitudes.

Doesn't that describe him to a "T"??????

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
"feigned" cognitive dissonance :joy:

*Cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort that results from holding two conflicting beliefs, values, or attitudes.

Doesn't that describe him to a "T"??????
I imagine he’s fighting the urge to respond right now just to prove a point lmao!!

• Love
Reactions: atlkvb
Stroking out again I see.
Actually my friend, I'm having a rip roarin' good time just mocking the Hell out of you! You're a mind numbed Leftist to be sure, but you also can sure take immeasurable amounts of mental abuse. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I imagine he’s fighting the urge to respond right now just to prove a point lmao!!
If he responds to our roasting of him, then he'd expose himself as a liar because he said he BOTH doesn't care what we think as well as he doesn't read what we post because it's all "drivel" in his vernacular.

So he'd kill three birds with one post if he responded. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If he responds to our roasting of him, then he'd expose himself as a liar because he said he BOTH doesn't care what we think as well as he doesn't read what we post because it's all "drivel" in his vernacular.

So he'd kill three birds with one post if he responded. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
LOL. You dorks need to take a break. You have lost all sense of reality.

You have lost all sense of reality.
Now why would our "loss of all sense of reality" bother you? I thought you didn't care what we think? Now you're concerned about our grip on "reality"?
giphy.gif

Gosh @NYC_Eer ...I didn't realize how much you really do care! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: 30CAT
We know….”you don’t give a shit” lmfao!! I Tell us again since you “could care less”. lol!!
Well for someone who "doesn't care" he sure gives out a lot of advice huh?

Earlier ITT he told us we've "lost all touch with reality " correct? This Dude doesn't think a tiny little baby being torn apart like a warm loaf of bread limb by limb while it's still inside its Mommy's tummy is being murdered and WE need a reality check? 🤔

Beam me up!!!!!!!!
iu

Last edited:
^^^he can’t resist^^^ lmao!!
Dude can't get enough of the "stink" in this "cesspool". So bored he logs off, then back on, then logs off again after getting hammered...then logs back on...then logs back off after lying he "doesn't read" the drivel in the posts...then logs back on to give advice to folks who he "could care less" about...then logs back off...then logs back on & gets mocked mercilessly again....then...well you know.... :joy:

@NYC_Eer
...I can't get away from these Trumpers fast enough...good Lord!!!!
giphy.gif

BTW...We'll still be here "not caring" what you think when you log back on for more abuse :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
If wonder if one of those Democrat Leftists in NC could tell us what Israel was doing wrong when it was attacked on Oct 7th by those Hamas animals?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Dude can't get enough of the "stink" in this "cesspool". So bored he logs off, then back on, then logs off again after getting hammered...then logs back on...then logs back off after lying he "doesn't read" the drivel in the posts...then logs back on to give advice to folks who he "could care less" about...then logs back off...then logs back on & gets mocked mercilessly again....then...well you know.... :joy:

@NYC_Eer
...I can't get away from these Trumpers fast enough...good Lord!!!!
giphy.gif

BTW...We'll still be here "not caring" what you think when you log back on for more abuse :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
LOL LMAOF

• Love
I suspect you actually read that "drivel" in post #339? I agree with your comment here after reading it that it was funny as Hell!
(Hey I should know, I wrote it!) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
So, I'm out of town the next few days Let's see how many times you reply to yourself. You can't help it. O/U is 10. Stroke away.

So, I'm out of town the next few days Let's see how many times you reply to yourself. You can't help it. O/U is 10. Stroke away.
You realize all you did here is confirm you really do read my "drivel". 😏
While you're out-of-town, let's see how many times you "log in" here and post more lies?

So have a nice trip, see 'ya next lie.
giphy.gif

You can't help it.

Last edited:
She's obviously never done manual labor.

Haley rails against lack of Ukraine aid in spending bill, pushes for spending cuts in other areas​

She's obviously never done manual labor.

She can kiss my dirty hands blue collar ass ... 65 to young.... she needs people to work till death so she can spend those tax dollars in Ukraine. If they don't want us to retire stop taking money out of my check . I'll retire on my own . Oh wait if they stop taking it out for S.S they will raise taxes even more ...

I saw through her BS way back. I’m more surprised she still has supporters. She’s definitely a RINO in disguise
It's just not her time, and she talks more like a "Globalist" than an America First Conservative.

She can kiss my dirty hands blue collar ass ... 65 to young.... she needs people to work till death so she can spend those tax dollars in Ukraine. If they don't want us to retire stop taking money out of my check . I'll retire on my own . Oh wait if they stop taking it out for S.S they will raise taxes even more ...
@roadtrasheer I have long thought ALL of our elected representatives need to be "citizen legislators" where they hold regular jobs like the rest of us and have to live under the same crap they pass! Too many of 'em aspire for careers in D.C. and that's when they become detached from ordinary working class folks like you and me by exempting themselves from the nonsense they write into the Laws.

Go to D.C. for one legislative session each new year in January for 120 days. Pass the Laws that need passing, then take their arrogant asses back home to their own districts to work in their regular jobs so they can see what really needs fixing? That would solve a lot of the ongoing lobbying and end the political payoffs they arrange to stay in office decade after decade getting wealthy just to keep deficit spending & handing out political "favors" to their donor class. :rolleyes:

@roadtrasheer I have long thought ALL of our elected representatives need to be "citizen legislators" where they hold regular jobs like the rest of us and have to live under the same crap they pass! Too many of 'em aspire for careers in D.C. and that's when they become detached from ordinary working class folks like you and me by exempting themselves from the nonsense they write into the Laws.

Go to D.C. for one legislative session each new year in January for 120 days. Pass the Laws that need passing, then take their arrogant asses back home to their own districts to work in their regular jobs so they can see what really needs fixing? That would solve a lot of the ongoing lobbying and end the political payoffs they arrange to stay in office decade after decade getting wealthy just to keep deficit spending & handing out political "favors" to their donor class. :rolleyes:
Term limits, no foreign lobbying, balanced budget.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT