ADVERTISEMENT

lol @ the fascist obiden liar... he's also a pedophile, a retard and supports terrorism in the US

GFv1RVSXMAA8ttD

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Hey creepy Joe...we can't fix stupid...but we WILL vote you out! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey...I resent that!
iu

Stupidity is optional creepy Joe, and we choose a different option!

I'll fix the stupid
iu

Yes please DJT.....the sooner the better...for all of us!

The Biden DOJ is not charging Joe Biden because he is too mentally unwell to be accountable for his crimes.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
You know watching that is just sad. Yet at the same time, it's also infuriating because you damn well know he's unfit mentally! Despite that, we have the unapologetic Left trying to convince us that vegetable got 81 million votes campaigning from behind a desk in his basement! It just enrages me how we've let them just take our votes away by installing this cretin. However, at least we get a chance to correct this gross injustice later this year.

I hope Trump wins by the biggest landslide ever recorded in American history. To me that would be vindication for the outright theft of installing this half dead corpse who's only purpose was to preside over the deliberate destruction of this great country!

Outrageous! :mad:

You know watching that is just sad. Yet at the same time, it's also infuriating because you damn well know he's unfit mentally! Despite that, we have the unapologetic Left trying to convince us that vegetable got 81 million votes campaigning from behind a desk in his basement! It just enrages me how we've let them just take our votes away by installing this cretin. However, at least we get a chance to correct this gross injustice later this year.

I hope Trump wins by the biggest landslide ever recorded in American history. To me that would be vindication for the outright theft of installing this half dead corpse who's only purpose was to preside over the deliberate destruction of this great country!

Outrageous! :mad:
Sad on so many levels. Diane Feinstein was dead 3 days and still voting in the senate. We are in sad shape. Not only did Republicans ignore her condition but Democrats allowed it . McConnell will be the same way

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT