ADVERTISEMENT

lol @ the fascist liar Trump... he's also a pedophile, a convicted rapist, a retard, a convicted fraudster, an insurrectionist …

I think he's on track to be re-elected in a landslide later this year too? Stay tuned.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1255504You’re clowning big time again.

She lying. Everyone knows she's lying. He definitely knows she lying.

👇

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden is bringing in his longtime doctor, Kevin O’Connor as the new physician to the president in the White House, filling a traditionally low-profile role that became the source of controversy under the Trump administration.

Last edited:
GF7y1eoWYAEShyV

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
Fox News is the most watched cable network with an average of 1.85M viewers per night in primetime.

MSNBC averages 1.22M viewers.

CNN only averages 582,000 viewers.

… and supports domestic terrorism.
[/QUOTE

The Soaring Buzzard flies again only to ditch in a hog wallow. Your are no
eagle, you are more akin to a dodo bird. Hopefully sometime in the near future, all
you leftist fruitcakes will be extinct, like the other fowl who couldn’t fly. Moron!

Reactions: Mitch D.

He was trolling like Trump does. He's probably hung over this morning after watching Biden's performance this week. Don't get wrong I had plenty of issues with most of his policies. However Biden's Administration is the worse Administration in our Nation's history and its not even close. All the damage they have done hasn't even begun to reach peak consequences yet. Going to get alot worse. Why? Obama when President could at least control the morons when they worked for him from going all the way left. They are running all over Biden and Harris at this point.

Not a defense of Obama. Just pointing out it's that bad.

Now let's see...was that the President of Mexico I met near Gaza, or the President of France I met near Mexico...or was it the President of Germany I met when I was in France?
iu

It was when you were Vice President creepy Joe...remember that? :joy:

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
Look, if I'm too old and feeble minded to be prosecuted then maybe I'm too old and feeble minded to be un-mercilessly mocked like this too! Huh?????
iu

Uh no creepy Joe...you're getting un-mercilessly mocked BECAUSE you're old and feeble minded! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT