ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel Hur claimed obiden was too old and senile to be charged with classified document crimes… basically, he's a retard

prayingmedic

Hear me out...

I wonder if Hur's investigation of Biden isn't related to an internal battle over who the 2024 Democrat Presidential candidate will be.

Different factions inside the Democrat tent want to control the White House.

To wit:

Why did Susan Rice leave the White House the same day Biden announced he was running for re-election?

Was it because Biden went against orders?

The Biden criminal syndicate (loyal to China) hopes to keep their guy (Joe) in the Oval Office.

But the Obama, Rice, Jarrett, Powers faction (loyal to Iran) wants someone in the White House they can control.

When Rice left the White House after Biden announced he was running for reelection, I believe this group began looking for someone to replace Biden.

I suspect the Special Counsel investigation may have been orchestrated by team Rice/Jarrett to take out Biden, not by prosecution, but perhaps by the 25th Amendment.

Just spitballing.

Time will tell if there's any truth to my theory.

So I'm reading the actual Law pertaining to unauthorized possession or concealment of classified documents and I don't read anywhere that says a violation of the Law is excused by someone who's too feeble minded to remember he wasn't supposed to even have them! 🤔

Hey...I resent that!!!!!
iu

I don't know why creepy Joe? They're not prosecuting your decrepit corrupt ass because you can't even remember how dishonest and corrupt you are!

Interesting point and I agree the Democrats should be forced to keep Pedo Joe, but at what cost to the country?

That disaster called a news conference was the unofficial announcement of the end of Biden's term. It's officially over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT