ADVERTISEMENT

KC

More lies from the chronic liar reliving his "glory days" on a message board. You challenged me, but didn't show up, then said that you were at a Bed & Breakfast. The question is why would you challenge me to meet you in Charleston when you were in Fayetteville. The obvious answer is that you never thought that I'd call your bluff, but I did, and you were exposed for being the lying the coward that you clearly are. Now, you move along, fraud.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Yep, "ignore" is the only reasonable option left for you. You'll think twice before you play Billy Bad Butt on a message board again, as you'll be exposed as a coward again. Bye now, coward.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
I coached at Walton...you are spot on....all seats on one side and the stage on the other...when they opened the big doors on the end of the gym the shots would be affected....you ever play or coach there?
Coached. Speaking of home court advantage, Jefferson Jr High had these huge windows at one end of the court. They took that end in the first half. Whe we came out at the half, someone opened the shades and the sun blinded you in that half.

One of Marshall guys confirm, but when Cam Henderson coached in high school before Marshall, he developed the press to force the other team to drive/dribble to the water puddles when the roof leaked onto the floor.

Coached. Speaking of home court advantage, Jefferson Jr High had these huge windows at one end of the court. They took that end in the first half. Whe we came out at the half, someone opened the shades and the sun blinded you in that half.

One of Marshall guys confirm, but when Cam Henderson coached in high school before Marshall, he developed the press to force the other team to drive/dribble to the water puddles when the roof leaked onto the floor.
what school were you with? I was there in the 70's

Yep, "ignore" is the only reasonable option left for you. You'll think twice before you play Billy Bad Butt on a message board again, as you'll be exposed as a coward again. Bye now, coward.
you are either high or your" office" has a carbon monoxide leak,,,the old coach owns you just like Huggy Bear does

I spoke about Charleston High playing stale ball in the past.
Last night, Buffalo high girls did it to Ravenswood high but lost 14-11. But as the reporter said it almost worked. They had a 3 pointer that missed at the end.

Last edited:
you are either high or your" office" has a carbon monoxide leak,,,the old coach owns you just like Huggy Bear does
Just another ancient geezer trying to relive his (less than) "glory days" on a message board. Your thread has gone to sh!t, as usual.

I would give anything for WVU to be in the B1G, just to be able to come over here at laugh at these homers.

WVU in the B1G would make Rutgers a very happy athletic program.

Reactions: KingCoal
I would give anything for WVU to be in the B1G, just to be able to come over here at laugh at these homers.

WVU in the B1G would make Rutgers a very happy athletic program.
Greg Schiano's Scarlet Knights often played WVU really close, but the delusional homers gloss over this fact, as they pound their frail chests about dominating lowly Rutgers. Have you seen Rutgers' 2022 recruiting class? It's currently No. 7 in the Country, with five four-star recruits. Rutgers will surpass WVU as a football program by 2024.

Greg Schiano's Scarlet Knights often played WVU really close, but the delusional homers gloss over this fact, as they pound their frail chests about dominating lowly Rutgers. Have you seen Rutgers' 2022 recruiting class? It's currently No. 7 in the Country, with five four-star recruits. Rutgers will surpass WVU as a football program by 2024.
If they were to play in 2021 the point spread would be more than few points depending on where they played.

2010 or 2011 when WVU left the Big East. The series stands 33-4-2. (Or something like that)

vs Pitt? I think WVU would win 60% of the time based on looking at Pitt from the outsider point of view since they both moved on.

When was the last time they played? Think WVU would have any success against Pitt, knowing how they have dominated the series over an extended period of time?
Pay no attention to the delusional little girls' coach. Pitt is 61-40-3 against WVU all-time, so Pitt would be the school more likely to win 60% of the future match-ups. Perhaps, you meant to type Penn State, which is WVU's prison daddy, with a 48-9-2 record vs. the Old Fold & Blew?

Meant to say "would not'' be more than a few points. Tough game to take a financial position on.
I would agree to that. There have been a couple of blow outs (RichRods first year comes to mind) and when Rutgers was heavily favored under Stew, WVU won in overtime. I don’t know how recruiting has picked up since they joined the Big 10 or the coach came back, well, cause I don’t really care since they no longer play.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Pay no attention to the delusional little girls' coach. Pitt is 61-40-3 against WVU all-time, so Pitt would be the school more likely to win 60% of the future match-ups. Perhaps, you meant to type Penn State, which is WVU's prison daddy, with a 48-9-2 record vs. the Old Fold & Blew?
you like to talk a lot about prison daddies....experience?

you like to talk a lot about prison daddies....experience?
Never been arrested...knock on wood. Your idol has been, though...enjoy...

Never been arrested...knock on wood. Your idol has been, though...enjoy...

...that ain't my puke, flatfoot!

didn't think you could stall now
You can do whatever you want to do, as long as there's no shot clock.

I remember back in '71, when Gauley Bridge was loaded, and Montgomery came to down and played stall ball the entire game. Think Gauley ended up winning 7-5. That was the year Gauley Bridge played Northfork for the Class AA state title, and blew like a 19 point lead. I believe it was also the beginning of the Blue Demon dynasty, that ended up carrying over for many years.

I am not 100% sure how the high school rules are now, but if you were behind (back 25-30 years ago) you couldn’t stand out at half court and hold the ball. The team behind had to make an effort to guard the ball or pass it down below the time line (now the coaches box).

Use your t-shirt when you run out of Depends, Geezer. Eight out of 10 doesn't matter when you only play each other once every several years, and your record is 8-9 overall. What you're doing is selective data mining, a CNN-style tactic. Your coach is a fraud who has convinced you that he is "Mr. West Virginia," but he's lived much longer in the State of Ohio, where you fantasize about taking a sh!t. He's got you sheeple believing anything that comes out of his lying mouth. Shame on you for being so gullible, and reinforcing West Virginia stereotypes.
Who is gullible? Everyone knows his ties to Ohio. He also grew up in WV and came to college and started 3 years at WVU. He is treated like royalty in WV because he has literally raised 10s of millions of dillars to help WVians who are victims of cancer and catastrophes. Dont be a moron.

Yeah, you're gullible, Dave. He almost never mentions Ohio, even though he lived there for the vast majority of his life, and chose to do so for most of that time. He was treated like "royalty" by Old Fold & Blew homers long before he started the cancer foundation that he named after his mother. In fact, he was shamed into charitable activity when it became common knowledge that one of his contract incentives was a lump-sum payment (maybe, $25,000) for every win over Kansas.

Yeah, you're gullible, Dave. He almost never mentions Ohio, even though he lived there for the vast majority of his life, and chose to do so for most of that time. He was treated like "royalty" by Old Fold & Blew homers long before he started the cancer foundation that he named after his mother. In fact, he was shamed into charitable activity when it became common knowledge that one of his contract incentives was a lump-sum payment (maybe, $25,000) for every win over Kansas.
Good Lord kid. Can you be any dumber? He talks about Ohio all the time. He founded the cancer research endowment in 2003 several years before he came to WVU as BB Coach. If it were not for bad information you would have no information at all.

He raised money for families of fallen coal miners several years before WVU joined the Big 12 and his 25k bonus for beating Kansas is by contract a donation to the cancer research fund.

If your information about the cancer fund is accurate, then I stand corrected as to when it was established, Dave. However, tHuggs didn't donate his Kansas victory bonus to the cancer fund until after he had been publicly embarrassed for having this bonus clause in his contract. I distinctly remember this. You receive $25,000.00 for beating a conference opponent in the regular season? He should have been embarrassed and shamed into donating the money to charity.

If your information about the cancer fund is accurate, then I stand corrected as to when it was established, Dave. However, tHuggs didn't donate his Kansas victory bonus to the cancer fund until after he had been publicly embarrassed for having this bonus clause in his contract. I distinctly remember this. You receive $25,000.00 for beating a conference opponent in the regular season? He should have been embarrassed and shamed into donating the money to charity.
He always donated his bonus to the cancer fund. He didnt make it public until someone asked about it. The money is donated directly to the charity for tax reasons.

He always donated his bonus to the cancer fund. He didnt make it public until someone asked about it. The money is donated directly to the charity for tax reasons.
You're wrong about this, Dave. The "Kansas victory clause" was added to his contract with WVU in 2012, and he did not start donating the $25,000 payments until a few years later when he was shamed into doing so. Pursuant to the terms of a contract extension signed in 2017, the $25,000 payment became a pledge to the cancer fund from the University in tHuggs' name, so he has no choice now.

You're wrong about this, Dave. The "Kansas victory clause" was added to his contract with WVU in 2012, and he did not start donating the $25,000 payments until a few years later when he was shamed into doing so. Pursuant to the terms of a contract extension signed in 2017, the $25,000 payment became a pledge to the cancer fund from the University in tHuggs' name, so he has no choice now.

the huggy bear obsession rears it's head again.....what cologne is the bear wearing today?

You're the one who confessed that your wife loves her some tHuggy Bear, SlowHead. You probably should have kept that one to yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT