ADVERTISEMENT

KC

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
I think I know why you hate The Bear so much.......a review of records reveals that although ahia state and WVU have an 8-8 all time record against each other WVU is 8-2 in the last 10 and The Bear is undefeated against them......I guess I'd be mad too if my team of choice was owned by someone that you say is a cheating drunk

I think I know why you hate The Bear so much.......a review of records reveals that although ahia state and WVU have an 8-8 all time record against each other WVU is 8-2 in the last 10 and The Bear is undefeated against them......I guess I'd be mad too if my team of choice was owned by someone that you say is a cheating drunk
I don't think Huggy would cheat...care less about his players educational progress while he ordered another highball maybe but I can't see him paying players.

• Angry
Reactions: KingCoal
Delusional Old Fold & Blew is desperate for my attention, I see. Actually, WVU's records indicate that WVU still has a losing record vs. the Buckeyes, as well as against the mighty Ohio Bobcats. Congrats to tHuggs, though, for his three nonconference wins in 14 years of coaching at WVU, as those games are so meaningful to Ohio State. tHuggs gets his team sky-high for Ohio State because he spent most of his life in the Buckeye State, coached at Ohio State when he was a youngster, his brother played at Ohio State, and and was passed over for the head coaching job there because he was a sloppy cheating drunk. Ohio State couldn't care less about tHuggs or WVU, much to my disappointment.

WVU's records vs. opponents can be found here: http://www.wvustats.com/sport/mbasketball/opponents

I don't think Huggy would cheat...care less about his players educational progress while he ordered another highball maybe but I can't see him paying players.
You're clueless, Tony. I've posted at least one article documenting UC's having been placed on NCAA Probation during tHuggs' tenure there, but won't waste time researching it again. If you do a little digging, then you'll also find that a former Cincinnati bag man came clean about his misdeeds several years ago. After you've looked into what went on at UC, ask yourself why a five-star McDonald's All-American that Kentucky really wanted chose to play at WVU instead.

Delusional Old Fold & Blew is desperate for my attention, I see. Actually, WVU's records indicate that WVU still has a losing record vs. the Buckeyes, as well as against the mighty Ohio Bobcats. Congrats to tHuggs, though, for his three nonconference wins in 14 years of coaching at WVU, as those games are so meaningful to Ohio State. tHuggs gets his team sky-high for Ohio State because he spent most of his life in the Buckeye State, coached at Ohio State when he was a youngster, his brother played at Ohio State, and and was passed over for the head coaching job there because he was a sloppy cheating drunk. Ohio State couldn't care less about tHuggs or WVU, much to my disappointment.

WVU's records vs. opponents can be found here: http://www.wvustats.com/sport/mbasketball/opponents
the one I saw said 8-8....but none the less 8 out of the last 10 and absolutely owned by Huggy Bear....ps....I've still got your t shirt if you want it

Use your t-shirt when you run out of Depends, Geezer. Eight out of 10 doesn't matter when you only play each other once every several years, and your record is 8-9 overall. What you're doing is selective data mining, a CNN-style tactic. Your coach is a fraud who has convinced you that he is "Mr. West Virginia," but he's lived much longer in the State of Ohio, where you fantasize about taking a sh!t. He's got you sheeple believing anything that comes out of his lying mouth. Shame on you for being so gullible, and reinforcing West Virginia stereotypes.

You're clueless, Tony. I've posted at least one article documenting UC's having been placed on NCAA Probation during tHuggs' tenure there, but won't waste time researching it again. If you do a little digging, then you'll also find that a former Cincinnati bag man came clean about his misdeeds several years ago. After you've looked into what went on at UC, ask yourself why a five-star McDonald's All-American that Kentucky really wanted chose to play at WVU instead.
I'll do the research...sounds like enjoyable reading!

Use your t-shirt when you run out of Depends, Geezer. Eight out of 10 doesn't matter when you only play each other once every several years, and your record is 8-9 overall. What you're doing is selective data mining, a CNN-style tactic. Your coach is a fraud who has convinced you that he is "Mr. West Virginia," but he's lived much longer in the State of Ohio, where you fantasize about taking a sh!t. He's got you sheeple believing anything that comes out of his lying mouth. Shame on you for being so gullible, and reinforcing West Virginia stereotypes.
selective data...like a 5 game football "regular season"...and a conference rollover to get you in the playoffs

Leather Coat's bag man's story:

Shocking and shameful expose'....the Big Cat and WVU should be ashamed! But where 's the dirt on Huggy paying players? I told he he payed a lot of bartenders in Cincinnati but what about players?

"Cincinnati lost three men's basketball scholarships and was put on two years probation by the NCAA Thursday for wide-ranging violations in coach Bob Huggins' program."

"The university's finding prompted the NCAA to conclude there was a lack of institutional control over Huggins' program, leaving it subject to major penalties."

"The sanctions came 22 months after the university began looking into the eligibility of point guard Charles Williams, an investigation that expanded and found numerous problems in the program."

"Williams received what amounted to a one-year suspension from the NCAA for receiving improper academic and financial assistance." [emphasis added by me]

"Cincinnati lost three men's basketball scholarships and was put on two years probation by the NCAA Thursday for wide-ranging violations in coach Bob Huggins' program."

"The university's finding prompted the NCAA to conclude there was a lack of institutional control over Huggins' program, leaving it subject to major penalties."

"The sanctions came 22 months after the university began looking into the eligibility of point guard Charles Williams, an investigation that expanded and found numerous problems in the program."

"Williams received what amounted to a one-year suspension from the NCAA for receiving improper academic and financial assistance." [emphasis added by me]

would you like to look up some ahia state violations?.........Huggy Bear dominates your every thought

That's not good for the old Huggy!

Reactions: KingCoal
I can't say for certainty what the Cat or Huggs did at Cincy. Much of it may be true for all I know. BUT - there is a podcast somewhere out there where former WVU assistant coach Billy Hahn told the story about about a potential recruit whose family mentioned that another school had made an offer of several thousand dollars to get the kid to go there, and if WVU would beat the offer they could get the recruit in Morgantown. According to Billy Hahn, Huggs' response was "Tell that family to go f*** themselves, we don't do that shit at WVU". Take it for what it's worth, and NO, as much as I have tried today I can't find that podcast that aired a few years ago.

Excellent retort, Buzzkill. I would fully expect a WVU assistant coach to tell the World on a podcast that his program paid recruits. Oh, and in addition to that, his credibility might be questionable for this little cover-up that occurred when he was LaSalle's head coach:

"It later emerged that men's basketball coach Billy Hahn and women's basketball coach John Miller had known about allegations surrounding the rape of the women's basketball player, but hadn't told school officials about it. However, Hahn and Miller were required by school policy to report the incident to a counselor. This was to ensure La Salle's compliance with the Clery Act, which requires colleges to report information about crime on campus.[4] As a result, Hahn and Miller resigned on July 24, 2004.[5]"

Yeah, he's a real straight-shooter and stand-up guy.

NEXT!!!

We're in first place...how much longer can we stay there? Of course, I mean the Reds!
Probably not until tomorrow, and definitely not until the end of the Month. Road games at the Cardinals and Dodgers will sink the little red wagon, if it is still afloat after the series vs. the Diamondbacks.

Probably not until tomorrow, and definitely not until the end of the Month. Road games at the Cardinals and Dodgers will sink the little red wagon, if it is still afloat after the series vs. the Diamondbacks.
Looks like you're right...tough game last night! Disappointing to see Saurez hitting .150 and I think Nick Stenzel is below the Mendoza line as well.

Ohio Bobcats (@OhioBobcats) | Twitter

I don't mind green at all.

It's a good little rivalry, Tony. I still remember watching the two schools play at Peden Stadium when I was a kid back in the 70s and 80s. Being about 80 miles apart, they should always play each other.

It's a good little rivalry, Tony. I still remember watching the two schools play at Peden Stadium when I was a kid back in the 70s and 80s. Being about 80 miles apart, they should always play each other.
I agree football and basketball.

I agree.

The scarlet and gray of :

The Generals of Stonewall Jackson High School. “The WALL”
I wouldn't have known Stonewall's colors, as that school hasn't existed during the 30+ years that I've lived in West Virginia, as far as I know. Did you ever cut your hand while dunking a basketball through a peach basket? Never mind, as dunking wasn't allowed back when you played.

Serious question for the Old Fold & Blew fans on here: Are any of you willing to admit that tHuggs' constant tantrums about the transfer portal, and simultaneous signing of one transfer after another is shamelessly hypocritical? I understand as to why he's using the portal to attempt to improve his team, but shut the he!! about how the portal is ruining college basketball, if you're going to take full advantage of it, slob.

Serious question for the Old Fold & Blew fans on here: Are any of you willing to admit that tHuggs' constant tantrums about the transfer portal, and simultaneous signing of one transfer after another is shamelessly hypocritical? I understand as to why he's using the portal to attempt to improve his team, but shut the he!! about how the portal is ruining college basketball, if you're going to take full advantage of it, slob.
Huggs wins....and he adapts...and he owns ahia state

And, lies, cries, and panders to the delusional fools in the Old Fold & Blew fanbase who still haven't figured out that he lived a lot longer in Ohio than West Virginia.
and a whole football team cries because they only wanted to play 5 games and then wanted a pass to the playoffs.....but they made them play 6......wah wah wah

I wouldn't have known Stonewall's colors, as that school hasn't existed during the 30+ years that I've lived in West Virginia, as far as I know. Did you ever cut your hand while dunking a basketball through a peach basket? Never mind, as dunking wasn't allowed back when you played.
True. It has been a junior high / middle school up till last year when the liberal morons had it changed.

Still wonder since a confederate general is bad, but not a recruiter for the KKK that signed up people to harass, oppress and murder African Americans is okay.

Any way. Yes the National Federation changed the dunking rule when I was still in junior high.
Plus, the majority of Ohio State wins over West Virginia came back when they used peach baskets, one ref, a cage was used to keep the ball on the court and a guy had to use a pole to knock the ball out of the basket after a made shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT