ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw that Trumplethinskin has not attended church since taking office....

And Trump has been married three times, uses profanity in public, disrespects women, is a habitual liar, has cheated thousands of people out of money....

Trump has committed six of the seven abominations in Proverbs.

Yeah, really sounds like God's man. You really have perverted Christianity.

Reminder: This Christian voted for a fictional character that carries around a bat he beats people skulls in with. This was a better pick than the two we were given.

Of Russia? No. I am a fan of the USA.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Boomboom521
Are you an atheist?

I am. I also am very knowledgeable of the scriptures. It is my opinion that the God of the Bible, if you believe in him, i am not being disrespectful of anyone that does, has nothing to do with who holds office of the POTUS, or any office for that matter. It is man's choice.

I am. I also am very knowledgeable of the scriptures. It is my opinion that the God of the Bible, if you believe in him, i am not being disrespectful of anyone that does, has nothing to do with who holds office of the POTUS, or any office for that matter. It is man's choice.

Oh, that's very incorrect. Go study the old testament again.

The Bible contradicts your views on the God of the Bible.

Atheism is intellectually dishonest. Agnosticism is not.

Hasn't God given man a free will?
And when each and every single person of the 120 some odd million that voted stepped into the booth, didn't they choose of their own free will?

Are you saying God took over control of their minds momentarily and made them subconsciously choose whom he wanted?

And when each and every single person of the 120 some odd million that voted stepped into the booth, didn't they choose of their own free will?

Are you saying God took over control of their minds momentarily and made them subconsciously choose whom he wanted?
He made Hillary say "basket of deplorables" and that's just one of the campaign miracles.

Why do you keep speaking of this God who you dont believe in? You might as well say the tooth fairy influenced voters you damn fool.

Why do you keep speaking of this God who you dont believe in? You might as well say the tooth fairy influenced voters you damn fool.

I see you don't have an intelligent, well formed and thought out response to my questions. Typical.

I'm saying go back and read the verse I posted--to which you thoughtfully and intelligently responded with a rolling emoji.

I'm saying go back and read the verse I posted--to which you thoughtfully and intelligently responded with a rolling emoji.

Render unto Ceaser that which is Ceasers and unto God that which is God's. This is a clear statement that God has not established a theocrac and encourages his followers to follow the laws of the land.

Render unto Ceaser that which is Ceasers and unto God that which is God's. This is a clear statement that God has not established a theocrac and encourages his followers to follow the laws of the land.
You missed the whole of the verse which, btw, is completely non sequitur concerning the topic at hand.

Jesus was ask should the Jews pay taxes. They sought to trap Jesus between the Jewish laws and the Romans. If Jesus said pay Roman tax He is advocating for violating the Old Testament laws. If He says not to pay Roman taxes the Jewish leaders could report Jesus to the Romans as a insurrectionist. Jesus's response was perfect. He asked whose image is on a Roman coin. The questioner responded "Caesar's." So Jesus said give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's. In saying this Jesus was telling his hearers to give themselves fully to God since they are created in God's image.

You missed the whole of the verse which, btw, is completely non sequitur concerning the topic at hand.

Jesus was ask should the Jews pay taxes. They sought to trap Jesus between the Jewish laws and the Romans. If Jesus said pay Roman tax He is advocating for violating the Old Testament laws. If He says not to pay Roman taxes the Jewish leaders could report Jesus to the Romans as a insurrectionist. Jesus's response was perfect. He asked whose image is on a Roman coin. The questioner responded "Caesar's." So Jesus said give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's. In saying this Jesus was telling his hearers to give themselves fully to God since they are created in God's image.

So you are saying God puts all leaders in their positions?

Respectfully, your argument just went to shit.

Cajun gave you the short cliff notes version. Again, go review your OT. We are given the leaders we deserve, until we're completely out of "me", and turn things to God. Then we are given Godly leaders that will turn that society around. Israel's up and down cycles throughout history should be a good indication.

And you didn't have an argument from the word go. You just didn't know it.

Cajun gave you the short cliff notes version. Again, go review your OT. We are given the leaders we deserve, until we're completely out of "me", and turn things to God. Then we are given Godly leaders that will turn that society around. Israel's up and down cycles throughout history should be a good indication.

I suspect his scripture knowledge is somewhat less than advertised.

Reactions: TarHeelEer

Respectfully disagree.

Have absolutely no desire to serve a god that puts someone like Hitler in power.

I'll stick to my original position that god had nothing to do with any American presidential election nor any other world leaders. It is the choice and workings of man.

Respectfully disagree.

Have absolutely no desire to serve a god that puts someone like Hitler in power.

I'll stick to my original position that god had nothing to do with any American presidential election nor any other world leaders. It is the choice and workings of man.

So are you Arminian or Calvinist?

Respectfully disagree.

Proverbs 26:11

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT