ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw that Trumplethinskin has not attended church since taking office....

corinthians
Corinthians 2.0: Waste not an idle mind obsessing bigly over the virtues of none other but thyself.
s2We7Fq.png

Why are the same libs who tell everyone not to push religion down their throats the same people who judge everyone elses religious practices? How is that not blatent hypocrisy?
Dave, there is just going to be many, many, many things that you just can't understand. Surely by now, you've realized this? Don't worry, you can always just be meaner and nastier than than next person.....know your skill set.

Last edited:
Reactions: countryroads89
Why are the same libs who tell everyone not to push religion down their throats the same people who judge everyone elses religious practices? How is that not blatent hypocrisy?
Dave, there is just going to many, many, many things that you just can't understand. Surely by now, you've realized this? Don't worry, you can always just be meaner and nastier than than next person.....know your skill set.

Says boomboom, the racist. Like I've Saud before, your racism is a terrible example for your children who will grow up to resent you.

Dave, there is just going to be many, many, many things that you just can't understand. Surely by now, you've realized this? Don't worry, you can always just be meaner and nastier than than next person.....know your skill set.
I wil never be a huge pussy but with that said nothing you just said is relative to your hypocrisy. Like most libs you want everyone to leave you alone to do what you want while you want to judge others for their actions.

Reactions: atlkvb
Corinthians 2.0: Waste not an idle mind obsessing bigly over the virtues of none other but thyself.
s2We7Fq.png
Why does that hilarious depiction of Hillary you've posted here look so authentic?

You absolutely crack me up.

I wil never be a huge pussy but with that said nothing you just said is relative to your hypocrisy. Like most libs you want everyone to leave you alone to do what you want while you want to judge others for their actions.
Your eyes and mind gloss over with rage and you see nothing or think of nothing but a generalized opposition. I could care less how much Trump goes to church, or you, or if our next President is of Islamic faith, or atheist. A man's relationship with God is his own. I don't judge anyone for believing what they believe.....I do however judge the mother fvck out of ANYONE that wants to force anyone else to live by their own personal spiritual beliefs. I just think people like that would be happier in a nation built totally around a certain religion, and not liberty like America.

Plus, with all your nastiness.....I peg you for one of those "cover my ass in case I get turned away at the pearly gates" Christians. There are many on here that have genuine faith, and I respect that......but you spew way too much hate to warrant respect as a Christian, imo. That's based on the teachings I took seriously growing up. But hey, I could be wrong.

Reactions: countryroads89
He WAS God's pick....go find the statistics on how evangelicals and "religious" folks voted.....the truth shall set you free

Evangelicals voting for a guy that says he grabs women by the pussy. [laughing]

Evangelicals restored class to the White House by replacing the First Lady with one that posed nude. [laughing]

God's man? [laughing]

You have very warped view of God.

Evangelicals restored class to the White House by replacing the First Lady with one that posed nude. [laughing]

God's man? [laughing]

they DIDN'T vote for a liar who stood idly and silently by while her huband screwed blewed and tatooed everything with a skirt and you want to criticize a man who made a remark that just about all of us have made at one time or another ?...and my view of God is just fine....we talk every day....He is a big Trump fan....and btw....the figure was anywhere from 80 to 88 % depending on which poll you care to look at

they DIDN'T vote for a liar who stood idly and silently by while her huband screwed blewed and tatooed everything with a skirt and you want to criticize a man who made a remark that just about all of us have made at one time or another ?...and my view of God is just fine....we talk every day....He is a big Trump fan....and btw....the figure was anywhere from 80 to 88 % depending on which poll you care to look at

And Trump has been married three times, uses profanity in public, disrespects women, is a habitual liar, has cheated thousands of people out of money....

Trump has committed six of the seven abominations in Proverbs.

Yeah, really sounds like God's man. You really have perverted Christianity.

I do however judge the mother fvck out of ANYONE that wants to force anyone else to live by their own personal spiritual beliefs

We've discussed this before boomer, and you're absolutely correct it is not you or anyone else's job or responsibility to "force" their beliefs onto someone else. I hope that's not what you think Dave or any other self professed Christian does. Christians stand for a set of principles and beliefs which one is invited to accept. That acceptance first comes through Faith, and Faith by belief in God's word and living by the principles which manifest themselves as your Faith in God's word is put to the test. God does not ask you to simply believe, but also to trust his word and the only way you can do that is by testing it's validity by the promises God has made in it. That's not "force". That's the power of your individual relationship with your Creator who uniquely made you and knows you and speaks to you individually through his Word in exactly the language you can understand.

Now many people reject that level of understanding, and others refuse to even consider it, preferring instead to rely on their own sense of awareness or purpose in Life. However it is both useless and fruitless to try and convince folks who've made up their mind to reject Godly instruction to "force" them to either accept it or change their behavior. God doesn't "force" himself onto anyone, you are free to disbelieve and it is of no consequence to anyone other than the non believer.

People get upset with Christians for practicing their Faith by living through the principles which animate it, and others try to dismiss the power of the Gospel by refusing to let Christians speak to it or advocate for it, but any Christian who believes in the saving grace of Christ will never "force" that onto someone. It's all about an invitation to live a more rich, rewarding, and fulfilling Life. You're perfectly free to reject that invitation when it comes, so don't get mad at Christians who are inviting you to know Christ, just say "no thanks". If they are sincere Christians in their Faith they won't judge you, they will leave the rest of that decision up to you and the Holy Spirit after the good news has been passed along to you by them.

You already are. You are an overweight, out of shape fatass who pretends to have a college degree and doesn't realize how big of a dumbass hypocrite he is.
Ahhh, is sugartits mad and just blabbing away? I also have a few pretend diplomas to document my pretend degrees. Sorry that triggers your mangina.

Your eyes and mind gloss over with rage and you see nothing or think of nothing but a generalized opposition. I could care less how much Trump goes to church, or you, or if our next President is of Islamic faith, or atheist. A man's relationship with God is his own. I don't judge anyone for believing what they believe.....I do however judge the mother fvck out of ANYONE that wants to force anyone else to live by their own personal spiritual beliefs. I just think people like that would be happier in a nation built totally around a certain religion, and not liberty like America.

Plus, with all your nastiness.....I peg you for one of those "cover my ass in case I get turned away at the pearly gates" Christians. There are many on here that have genuine faith, and I respect that......but you spew way too much hate to warrant respect as a Christian, imo. That's based on the teachings I took seriously growing up. But hey, I could be wrong.
Just more judgemental bullshit from a blowhard. I really dont want or need your respect as a christian. The irony is the hypocrisy of someone pointing out in the same thread that someone relationship with God is their own business is and then proceeding to judge my christianity. Well done. So shocked ole sugartits liked your post...i mean who better to agree with your religious viewpoint than a confused turd who gave up his reigion to become an atheist so he can judge everyone elses religion.

And Trump has been married three times, uses profanity in public, disrespects women, is a habitual liar, has cheated thousands of people out of money....

Spoken like someone with exactly zero understanding of the Bible and christianity.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby

God's man? [laughing]

So judgemental for someone who brags of having no moral code.

"Neither do I condemn thee////go and sin no more".....Happy Easter

Just more judgemental bullshit from a blowhard. I really dont want or need your respect as a christian. The irony is the hypocrisy of someone pointing out in the same thread that someone relationship with God is their own business is and then proceeding to judge my christianity. Well done. So shocked ole sugartits liked your post...i mean who better to agree with your religious viewpoint than a confused turd who gave up his reigion to become an atheist so he can judge everyone elses religion.
There's a difference between judgement and assumption. I judge your nastiness. I assume your faith is bs. Like I said, I could be wrong.

There's a difference between judgement and assumption. I judge your nastiness. I assume your faith is bs. Like I said, I could be wrong.

Mathew 7:1-5
On Judging others

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
There's a difference between judgement and assumption. I judge your nastiness.
Let me explain it to you nancy boy. You dont judge shit. Your fragile ego cannot take the raw truth that some folks toss your way so in your mind you try to call it something that seems bad so you can feel better about yourself. You cant handle the truth so you deem it nastiness and beneath you. I am not nasty. I am just too much for a little fuking pussy like you to take. Now go change barbies dress and push her around in her dreamboat and make a day of it.

Let me explain it to you nancy boy. You dont judge shit. Your fragile ego cannot take the raw truth that some folks toss your way so in your mind you try to call it something that seems bad so you can feel better about yourself. You cant handle the truth so you deem it nastiness and beneath you. I am not nasty. I am just too much for a little fuking pussy like you to take. Now go change barbies dress and push her around in her dreamboat and make a day of it.

Hahahaha.

Excellent display of Christianity.

Bravo.

If you ever actually explained something worthy of me really processing, I'd be open to it....but.....and somewhere deep inside you know this......there just really isn't much to you at all.

If you ever actually explained something worthy of me really processing, I'd be open to it....but.....and somewhere deep inside you know this......there just really isn't much to you at all.

He is one of the least intelligent posters on here. He never cites literature to prove his point and his go to is name calling.

Pretty odd too considering he uses vulgar language like "dicksucker" and claims to be a Christian.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Just more of your typical degrading of what you cannot handle. I think it is a little funny watching you try to judge others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT