ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw that Trumplethinskin has not attended church since taking office....

You let your students "laugh" at your lesson plans boom?

How long do you allow such an overt reaction to your instruction?
I hope that was meant to be funny. I allow students to laugh and find humor in the things we discuss. I want the class to be fun, and I want my students to be involved....sometimes humor is a good way to break the shells of students and get them participating. As I teach social studies, many subjects are negative and warrant a little levity.

Don't be a jerk.

No, they didn't vote for a liar who stood idly and silently while her husband screwed blewed and tatooed.

No, they didn't do that

They actually voted for the liar that actually did the screwing blewing and tattooing. One who openly bragged about sexual assualt. One who openly bragged about how he "moved on her like a dog even though she was married". One who has had very public adulterous affairs.

But somehow to the hypocritical and confused mindset of a conservative, being married to somebody engaged in inappropriate behavior is a horrible sin and can't be tolerated in a president ... but the person who actually did engage in the inappropriate behavior is the better choice.

Either you value things or you don't ... either you have principles or you don't ... if those values and principles vary based on the political party of the perpetrator then you really have no values or principles at all.

This is rich. The Left upset with the Right over their lack of holding Trump accountable for not living a virtuous Life.

So which is it? Do we now require a "purity test" of virtue to hold public Office? Or does anything go as it's been the case on the Left for God knows how long?

Wonder which side of this debate the Left is on because right now they're trying to hold both sides of it.

Last edited:
I hope that was meant to be funny. I allow students to laugh and find humor in the things we discuss. I want the class to be fun, and I want my students to be involved....sometimes humor is a good way to break the shells of students and get them participating. As I teach social studies, many subjects are negative and warrant a little levity.

Don't be a jerk.

It was joke boom, I wish you'd laugh more on this board though. You're so uptight Dude...relax a little...we're just swapping key strokes not trying to redefine the rules of human interactive engagement!

You're annoying true enough, but you're also intellectually stimulating (when you're not being a judgemental hypocrite) and I often find you to be quite eloquent in some of your posts particularly those regarding our Liberty. I rarely disagree with you when you post on that subject, because your are usually spot on about that.

But you and many on the Left can't stand constructive criticism, or you have a hard time dealing with opposition that relies on facts and data to disprove your points.

So much of the Left's whole approach is emotional...you reflect that how you "feel" about something instead of what you think is the most important element in your positions.

Just let me investigate your thoughts, your feelings about issues are irrelevant to any discussion we are likely to exchange ideas over. I'm in the arena of ideas, I prefer to argue my positions based on facts and data.

Feelings are for kindergartners.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomboom521
I take incredible offense to that statement. As a public school educator, I strive to achieve excellence for myself and every student. I take the time to tailor plans for learning styles and student interests. It is something I CHOSE to do because I believe it's an integral place in producing American citizens.

Once again boomer my Man, you are the rare exception to the general rule. I live in Atlanta where administrators were paying other teachers to "cheat" and give their students answers to tests.

Did anyone dare speak up? Not if they wanted to keep their jobs!

It wasn't about "excellence", it was about meeting specific targets (lower) so the Teachers and administrators could get paid.

To Hell with those kids learning anything.

I share your desire for freedom in our diversity boomer my Man, but I disdain your assessment that it leads us toward balkanization.

I'm of the opinion that the more diverse our culture, the richer we are so long as our common American values underpin our respect for our differences.

Private schools are no more dangerous than all of the musical diversity that's available out there for us to choose from. The common thread running through those choices is excellence.

No one is buying crappy music (unless they choose something that's bad) but the point is artists are free to find their niche and audiences who find them vote with their dollars as to their effectiveness.

I see private education in the same vein. Public education to me at least seeks to mainstream an ordinary lower norm, and excludes excellence in search of an easily reached common goal for everyone. The common goal for me needs to be excellence, celebrated and achieved through our diversity. Private education is superior in that aspect of it alone, and to me that ought to be our primary goal educating our kids no matter who they are or where they come from.

Excellence!
Although I think Balkanization is an extreme term for the process I described, I do think generations are entrenched through their development towards what they know. It has been a legal no process trying to destroy these entrenchments. Why else was desegregation so important to civil rights?

Although I think Balkanization is an extreme term for the process I described, I do think generations are entrenched through their development towards what they know. It has been a legal no process trying to destroy these entrenchments. Why else was desegregation so important to civil rights?

Civil rights were reaffirming Freedoms and privileges we were already born with boom, not asking for something that didn't belong to us anyway.

See those Korean school kids waving their flags, and pledging allegiance to their "Dear Leader"? Any diversity in that scene?

Any Freedom of choice? Any excellence beyond what the Central Government dictates those kids learn?

Give me our model, Private education being the example. I'm not afraid of certain levels of excellence. Not all houses, cars, buildings, appliances, or anything else is built the same...but the good ones find market share.

Schools can operate competitively the same way. Will they all be the same?

No.

Is that in and of itself a "bad" thing?

No!

Excellence can mean different things to different people. The point is, let the people decide what works for them, instead of a "one size fits all" Government model that only serves to drag the top down to bring the bottom up.

It was joke boom, I wish you'd laugh more on this board though. You're so uptight Dude...relax a little...we're just swapping key strokes not trying to redefine the rules of human interactive engagement!

You're annoying true enough, but you're also intellectually stimulating (when you're not being a judgemental hypocrite) and I often find you to be quite eloquent in some of your posts particularly those regarding our Liberty. I rarely disagree with you when you post on that subject, because your are usually spot on about that.

But you and many on the Left can't stand constructive criticism, or you have a hard time dealing with opposition that relies on facts and data to disprove your points.

So much of the Left's whole approach is emotional...you reflect that how you "feel" about something instead of what you think is the most important element in your positions.

Just let me investigate your thoughts, your feelings about issues are irrelevant to any discussion we are likely to exchange ideas over. I'm in the arena of ideas, I prefer to argue my positions based on facts and data.

Feelings are kindergartners.
Glad it was a joke.

Passion drives success. Balance is key in life. You can't calculate everything, as a man of faith you surely understand that. If I calculated my love, I wouldn't be a stay at home dad right now....but I also wouldn't be married to the woman I love, and doubt I'd be any happier. Sometimes HEART is what gets the first down, brother.

Let me explain it to you nancy boy. You dont judge shit. Your fragile ego cannot take the raw truth that some folks toss your way so in your mind you try to call it something that seems bad so you can feel better about yourself. You cant handle the truth so you deem it nastiness and beneath you. I am not nasty. I am just too much for a little fuking pussy like you to take. Now go change barbies dress and push her around in her dreamboat and make a day of it.
l, I judge Trump to be a pussy grabbing buffoon who makes any Christian extolling him as some sort of role model look like a hypocrite.

Glad it was a joke.

Passion drives success. Balance is key in life. You can't calculate everything, as a man of faith you surely understand that. If I calculated my love, I wouldn't be a stay at home dad right now....but I also wouldn't be married to the woman I love, and doubt I'd be any happier. Sometimes HEART is what gets the first down, brother.

Oh True my friend, very true. When there is no passion, there can be no drive for success. Heart is not calculated, it is a matter of desire, driven by motivations no one can pass along as a formula. I'm with you there.

To me Private education, like Private worship among a diversity of Churches seeks to find and mold that passion, which drives excellence among those willing to latch onto it, and are encouraged to pursue it.

Public schools do not have that mission. By definition, they are designed to normalize, homogenize, and pasteurize their populations so everyone is "the same".

There is no normalcy or sameness in pursuit of excellence boomer my Man. You being a Teacher surely understand this. You yourself have stated many times how you "excel" in what you do? You're saying all your peers are equal to your unique talent, passion, drive, and motivation to be excellent?

You should be teaching in a Private school boomer, that Government run education system is holding you back my Man!

l, I judge Trump to be a pussy grabbing buffoon who makes any Christian extolling him as some sort of role model look like a hypocrite.

No Christians think Trump's antics were something to be celebrated. He was not judged on his history with Women by Christians no more than the Left held Clinton accountable for his peccadilloes.

Civil rights were reaffirming Freedoms and privileges we were already born with boom, not asking for something that didn't belong to us anyway.

See those Korean school kids waving their flags, and pledging allegiance to their "Dear Leader"? Any diversity in that scene?

Any Freedom of choice? Any excellence beyond what the Central Government dictates those kids learn?

Give me our model, Private education being the example. I'm not afraid of certain levels of excellence. Not all houses, cars, buildings, appliances, or anything else is built the same...but the good ones find market share.

Schools can operate competitively the same way. Will they all be the same?

No.

Is that in and of itself a "bad" thing?

No!

Excellence can mean different things to different people. The point is, let the people decide what works for them, instead of a "one size fits all" Government model that only serves to drag the top down to bring the bottom up.
My point was that without forced integration, African Americans would have been facing an even steeper hill. In addition, through the social mix created in these environments, younger generations were given a chance to understand what connects us irregardless of race. That social component is critical in affecting change, and blurring social divisions. I am against any process that (even inadvertently) begins to define social barriers again. Class can be just as psychologically destructive to ones confidence.

Oh True my friend, very true. When there is no passion, there can be no drive for success. Heart is not calculated, it is a matter of desire, driven by motivations no one can pass along as a formula. I'm with you there.

To me Private education, like Private worship among a diversity of Churches seeks to find and mold that passion, which drives excellence among those willing to latch onto it, and are encouraged to pursue it.

Public schools do not have that mission. By definition, they are designed to normalize, homogenize, and pasteurize their populations so everyone is "the same".

There is no normalcy or sameness in pursuit of excellence boomer my Man. You being a Teacher surely understand this. You yourself have stated many times how you "excel" in what you do? You're saying all your peers are equal to your unique talent, passion, drive, and motivation to be excellent?

You should be teaching in a Private school boomer, that Government run education system is holding you back my Man!
Public education needs to change....I agree. But not eradicated.....embrace it, and put your passion (and faith) behind making that change on the local level in your area. I'm doing all I can, I assure you. I celebrate my living breathing classroom....every student is different, every student has an avenue to success that I must try to find, every student has the obligation to be informed, engaged, and active in government, every student has the right to honor their parents, beliefs, and integrity. I challenge students to find their true inner path....to process the world around them and internalize it, but to also listen to what they know is right for themselves. I do not indoctrinate. I do not "normalize". I challenge. I empower. I educate......critical thinking always being key.

My point was that without forced integration, African Americans would have been facing an even steeper hill. In addition, through the social mix created in these environments, younger generations were given a chance to understand what connects us irregardless of race. That social component is critical in affecting change, and blurring social divisions. I am against any process that (even inadvertently) begins to define social barriers again. Class can be just as psychologically destructive to ones confidence.

We divide ourselves by class, race, and culture normally boomer. Government trying to interrupt that normal flow only causes more problems in my opinion.

I think we have a unique bond as American citizens, living under a representative Republic that recognizes our diversity as a common enough thread to hold the country together.

But "forcing" us to integrate or chose other than what we are naturally comfortable with runs against Freedom of choice in my opinion.

Should we discriminate based on class or race? Not in areas of our common Law or common interest. Our Liberties define where our rights are always equal...under the Law. In our system, no man is above that. We are first a Nation of Laws.

But we are also a nation that's free. Free to choose that which makes us happy. Wealth, class, and race should not be dictates of how we define our Freedoms or those choices we make under it.

Rich can live with the poor. We don't all have to be the same, and we can't be! Black does not have to live with White. If we choose that OK, but you can't "force" them together boom.

Education should be available to all, but you can't define success from one group to another. That's going to differ by definition of our diversity, and it's not something we should fear.

Give me choices, Freedom to make those choices, and above all ability to pursue excellence. I can take it from there, including finding the proper level of educational excellence for my kids.

Last edited:
Ok, but being a racist knuckle-dragging fuktard probably minimizes the number of people who give fux about what you judge.

Public education needs to change....I agree. But not eradicated.....embrace it, and put your passion (and faith) behind making that change on the local level in your area. I'm doing all I can, I assure you. I celebrate my living breathing classroom....every student is different, every student has an avenue to success that I must try to find, every student has the obligation to be informed, engaged, and active in government, every student has the right to honor their parents, beliefs, and integrity. I challenge students to find their true inner path....to process the world around them and internalize it, but to also listen to what they know is right for themselves. I do not indoctrinate. I do not "normalize". I challenge. I empower. I educate......critical thinking always being key.

Good for you boomer, Public education is not on your level though. Get out of the Government schools Dude, and find a Private school that can drive your passion for students to another level.

You're trying to fit a square peg into a round hole working for the Government schools. You should be a HUGE supporter of vouchers and school choice. You especially boomer, you sound like an excellent Teacher who really cares and is not just in it for the money (but you should be paid more for your excellence). Why should the next schmuck in the classroom next door who doesn't give a damn like you do get what you make or even more just because he's been there five longer years?

Who's rockin' it in the classroom...letting their kids yuk it up while retaining important lessons?

Boomboom521 that's who! Go get paid in a Private school boomer, you deserve it my Man!

We divide ourselves by class, race, and culture normally boomer. government trying to interrupt that normal flow only causes more problems in my opinion.

I think we have a unique bond as American citizens, living under a representative Republic that recognizes our diversity as a common enough thread to hold the country together.

But "forcing" us to integrate or chose other than what we are naturally comfortable with runs against Freedom of choice in my opinion.

Should we discriminate based on class or race? Not in areas of our common Law or common interest. Our Liberties define where our rights are always equal...under the Law. In our system, no man is above that. We are first a Nation of Laws.

But we are also a nation that's free. Free to choose that which makes us happy. Wealth, class, and race should not be dictates of how we define our Freedoms or those choices we make under it.

Rich can live with the poor. We don't all have to be the same, and we can't be! Black does not have to live with White. If we choose that OK, but you can't "force" them together boom.

Education should be available to all, but you can't define success from one group to another. That's going to differ by definition of our diversity, and it's not something we should fear.

Give me choice, Freedom, and above all ability to pursue excellence. I can take it from there, including finding the proper level of educational excellence for my kids.
I respect your opinion on this issue more than most (obvious reasons), but I think (and this is tough for me to say) you dishonor those like Vivian Jones that only through strength of force was allowed to seek a future she so chose. Again, balance is key. Freedoms come from years and years of passionate resistance to power. I don't have to tell you that.....surely you respect those that spent their lives fighting for the freedoms you have. It isn't always done on the front lines in uniform. American men and women have been doing it for many years now. On buses, at lunch counters, in offices, and in schools throughout the nation.

I respect your opinion on this issue more than most (obvious reasons), but I think (and this is tough for me to say) you dishonor those like Vivian Jones that only through strength of force was allowed to seek a future she so chose. Again, balance is key. Freedoms come from years and years of passionate resistance to power. I don't have to tell you that.....surely you respect those that spent their lives fighting for the freedoms you have. It isn't always done on the front lines in uniform. American men and women have been doing it for many years now. On buses, at lunch counters, in offices, and in schools throughout the nation.

Of course boomer, totally get you on that and agree with you again. We always have to resist those urges among those who control to keep others out or away.

But as I said earlier in this thread, the Civil Rights struggle wasn't asking for anything "special". It was about insisting on that which we already had.

America was the perfect place to stand up for those rights, because America had already codified them in our Constitution! We (Blacks) were just asking for our rightful place under the Constitution.

This is what amazes me about the Left. That very document (Constitution) which defines and protects the diversity the Left so boastfully claims only they represent...is viewed with nothing but contempt by the vast majority of radical Leftists in today's America!

Unreal.

Of course boomer, totally get you on that and agree with you again. We always have to resist those urges among those who control to keep others out or away.

But as I said earlier in this thread, the Civil Rights struggle wasn't asking for anything "special". It was about insisting on that which we already had.

America was the perfect place to stand up for those rights, because America had already codified them in our Constitution! We (Blacks) were just asking for our rightful place under the Constitution.

This is what amazes me about the Left. That very document (Constitution) which defines and protects the diversity the Left so boastfully claims only they represent...is viewed with nothing but contempt by the vast majority of radical Leftists in today's America!

Unreal.
I don't agree with how the majority of the left view the Constitution, but both sides have the crazy outliers that give the ideology a bad name.

The Constitution allows for gerrymandering.....doesn't make it right.

I don't agree with how the majority of the left view the Constitution, but both sides have the crazy outliers that give the ideology a bad name.

The Constitution allows for gerrymandering.....doesn't make it right.

The Constitution limits the Government, which makes it supreme to Leftist orthodoxy boom. More Government is all the Left advocates.

This is why they hate the Constitution because it limits their objectives and overall goal.

Leviathan.

Reactions: Brushy Bill
So God put Obama in office? And Clinton?
Of course. "Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.”--Romans 13:1

Reactions: atlkvb
The Constitution limits the Government, which makes it supreme to Leftist orthodoxy boom. More Government is all the Left advocates.

This is why they hate the Constitution because it limits their objectives and overall goal.

Leviathan.
That's simplistic and inaccurate. But each to their own. No Republican Presidents in my time did anything to limit the reach of the federal government.

That's simplistic and inaccurate. But each to their own. No Republican Presidents in my time did anything to limit the reach of the federal government.

I have to reluctantly agree with you on this one boomer, but I think (hope) you/we have one now (Trump) who is at least trying not to grow it anymore. Hopefully he will also be successful in ultimately reducing it and in some cases eliminating its reach.

But you're right, Republicans have been just as guilty expanding Leviathan as the Left has been. It's a communicable and incurable disease among those who step inside the beltway in D.C.

Reactions: Boomboom521
I think you need to do a little research. Drinking, eating pork, lying are all permitted under certain circumstances, specifically when it is to deceive an infidel.

Let's see ... he drinks, he likes gays, he has a Christian pastor, thousands upon thousands of Muslims were killed under his leadership ... and you maintain he's a Muslim despite all evidence pointing to the contrary.

You are definitely the pride of the conservatives ... ignore all evidence and derive whatever conclusion you want

Muslims don't drink
Some do, especially during Ramadan. As it was explained to me, by a Muslim, their fast last until the sun goes down and then it's 'party on Garthdeesh.' Food and libations after sundown. Hell. I've done that by accident.

Some do, especially during Ramadan. As it was explained to me, their fast last until the sun goes down and then it's 'party on Garthdeesh.' Food and libations after sundown. Hell. I've done that by accident.

Priddyboy I probably couldn't go with you doin' shots. You're funny enough sober Dude...I can't imagine what you say and do after a few Harvey Wallbangers!

Gheesh!!!!!!!!

Priddyboy I probably couldn't go with you doin' shots. You're funny enough sober Dude...I can't imagine what you say and do after a few Harvey Wallbangers!

Gheesh!!!!!!!!
Haha, I quit years ago. Just kicked Hep C by taking a $1,400 pill once a day for 12 weeks. Got the results one week ago today. Praise be. Stage 4 cirrhosis with a MELD score of 14. 15 and transplant is prescribed. Praying to reverse the trend. Working out 4-6 days/wk. Bike (expresso.com) lifting machines at low weights, Heavy bag, speed bag and a big emphasis on swimming laps; American Crawl is naturally my stroke of choice. Haha:americanflag:

Haha, I quit years ago. Just kicked Hep C by taking a $1,400 pill once a day for 12 weeks. Got the results one week ago today. Praise be. Stage 4 cirrhosis with a MELD score of 14. 15 and transplant is prescribed. Praying to reverse the trend. Working out 4-6 days/wk. Bike (expresso.com) lifting machines at low weights, Heavy bag, speed bag and a big emphasis on swimming laps; American Crawl is naturally my stroke of choice. Haha:americanflag:

Awesome Dude. God Bless you. You've saved yourself so now you're trying to kill me off by causing me to have a coronary laughing at the side splitting sh*t you regularly post right?

I can't read your stuff without just losing it Man I swear.

So happy you are healthy, and please keep me laughing.

I can't live forever, and I'd rather die laughing at one of your posts than at the hands of some Left wing Obamacare "death panel".

Carry on my Man!

Let's see ... he drinks, he likes gays, he has a Christian pastor, thousands upon thousands of Muslims were killed under his leadership ... and you maintain he's a Muslim despite all evidence pointing to the contrary.

You are definitely the pride of the conservatives ... ignore all evidence and derive whatever conclusion you want

Bomb Muslim countries and radicalize the lazy moderates - check
Pull out of Iraq and leave a power vacuum for Muslims to gather and organize - check
Backchannel arm the radicalized Muslims to kill Christians and Moderate Muslims - check
Double the debt of an already overburdened global superpower - check
Fire, demote, demoralize anyone in the military actively trying to eradicate ISIS - check
Place Muslims in positions of power within the federal govt to further agenda - check

Shall I continue?

Bomb Muslim countries and radicalize the lazy moderates - check
Pull out of Iraq and leave a power vacuum for Muslims to gather and organize - check
Backchannel arm the radicalized Muslims to kill Christians and Moderate Muslims - check
Double the debt of an already overburdened global superpower - check
Fire, demote, demoralize anyone in the military actively trying to eradicate ISIS - check
Place Muslims in positions of power within the federal govt to further agenda - check

Shall I continue?

If you want to continue to show your ignorance, then yes, continue. I can't discuss what I do, but suffice it to say that I know a lot more about what we've done against terrorism than you do

It is ... quite ... it also adds an element of amusement to the board to watch people that don't know anything run on about what they know.

I don't have any idea what you do, and I certainly don't know what you know but I do know one thing.

Terrorists are trying to kill as many of us as they can, so we need to kill them first before they can get to any of us.

Anything after that is just water under a bridge.

It is ... quite ... it also adds an element of amusement to the board to watch people that don't know anything run on about what they know.

If your name shows up in a Wikileaks data dump you'll be kind enough to let us know won't you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT