ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Is Countryroads89 a racist?

Is Countryroads89 a racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Country now trying to act all White and outraged because Trump is fixing up America for Black folks!

Damn, a racist just can't win.
Mr. HAHAHAHAHA has looked like an idiot since he joined the forum. Never been right on anything he posts. Poor guy is just too ignorant to realize he is clueless. Even Bru can't touch Mr. HAHA for top liar trophy.

Reactions: atlkvb
Mr. HAHAHAHAHA has looked like an idiot since he joined the forum. Never been right on anything he posts. Poor guy is just too ignorant to realize he is clueless. Even Bru can't touch Mr. HAHA for top liar trophy.

Thread revivals are NOT country's best defense. Whenever @wvu2007 , you, or anyone else revives a thread where country was making an ass of himself...country be like....

I can't stand reading my own dumb ass comments...
giphy.gif

Oh well, gotta run.... huff....huff....huff....

Thread revivals are NOT country's best defense. Whenever @wvu2007 , you, or anyone else revives a thread where country was making an ass of himself...country be like....

I can't stand reading my own dumb ass comments...

Oh well, gotta run.... huff....huff....huff....
HIs own stupidity just bounces off him..and continues his daily nonsense. Anyway he can draw attention to himself makes him feel better. Since it has always been negative responses he cherishes those as if they are helping his cause. He is just too ignorant to see his cluelessness.

HIs own stupidity just bounces off him..and continues his daily nonsense. Anyway he can draw attention to himself makes him feel better. Since it has always been negative responses he cherishes those as if they are helping his cause. He is just too ignorant to see his cluelessness.

I'd actually be embarrassed to have that much of my own stupidity almost instantly on display at the point of a mouse click. It's country's own words too, which makes it doubly horrifying! You do notice country is never anywhere around to defend what was so boldly yet incorrectly posted in virtually all of those priceless thread revivals?

You NEVER see country around to defend or deny any of 'em, while everyone else is just splitting their sides laughing at country's rank imbecility carefully preserved in digital format.

Hilarious!

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
Watch this....

Hey @countryroads89 ...you claimed Trump is wrecking the country, but polls show a steady increase of his support among Blacks and other minority voters. So, does that mean the worse the country gets, the better it is for them?

Damn...first I had to run away from one pesky Negro, now I gotta run away from more of 'em backing Trump?
giphy.gif

What's a racist to do? ....huff...huff...huff....

the lil means girls are oh so tough on here, is he a republican? that is a good place to start, they ain't all racists but all racists are republican, it's yall's parties appeal to and endorsement by the KKK that gets em I figure, lol.

the lil means girls are oh so tough on here, is he a republican? that is a good place to start, they ain't all racists but all racists are republican, it's yall's parties appeal to and endorsement by the KKK that gets em I figure, lol.

Sorry keyster76 but there is nothing you can do about lol!

Blacks are signing onto Trump's victory wagon Keyser, while you're obviously having some trouble finding a wagon to get on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tell us again about Corey Booker and Kamala Harris' white parents.

Children of white and black parents are always black according to democrats.

Obama, Booker, Harris

Yeah, you're an idiot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tell us again about Corey Booker and Kamala Harris' white parents.

Yeah, you're an idiot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But he never claimed to be Black after passing as White. Who does that?

It's OK if you refuse to answer....guilt by silence is acceptable as an admission.

Reactions: 30CAT and wvu2007
And trumpers post racist posts and start racist threads like this.

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/in-the-liberal-mind.197298/#post-2360948

And the black poster, atlkvb, is all buddy buddy with his racist trump buddies. LMAO!

Yeah, but I've always been Black around all those racists. YOU changed color to Black to hide your racism. Shame on you!

country changed from White to Black trying not to be racist. Would it be racist if you tried something like that, changing from Oriental to Black?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
Yeah, but I've always been Black around all those racists. YOU changed color to Black to hide your racism. Shame on you!

country changed from White to Black trying not to be racist. Would that be racist if you tried something like that, changing from Oriental to Black?
giphy.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No, I stated that I may be black or I may be white, to prove a point, just how racist many posters on this board are, including you and I prove it every single time you guys bring it up. That is the absolute beauty of what I did. You guys keep proving just how racist you are practically every single day. This has went on for what, maybe two years now. It's hilarious and brilliant...and you guys still don't know who I am or my skin color and it burns the shit out of every single one of you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No, I stated that I may be black or I may be white, to prove a point, just how racist many posters on this board are, including you and I prove it every single time you guys bring it up. That is the absolute beauty of what I did. You guys keep proving just how racist you are practically every single day. This has went on for what, maybe two years now. It's hilarious and brilliant...and you guys still don't know who I am or my skin color and it burns the shit out of every single one of you.

You're racist. End of story.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No no country...you have it all wrong. We know you were once White, but changed to Black because everyone knows only White people are racists.

YOU prove that each time you try and defend your ignorant, idiotic post.

This has went on for what, maybe two years now.

"This has gone on for what, maybe two years now?"

I only correct your grammar because you call others out on grammar a lot.

This will probably be the last time I do it. Just wanted to point out that you aren't Mr. Perfect. So keep this in mind the next time you choose to attack others over grammar. ;)

"This has gone on for what, maybe two years now?"

I only correct your grammar because you call others out on grammar a lot.

This will probably be the last time I do it. Just wanted to point out that you aren't Mr. Perfect. So keep this in mind the next time you choose to attack others over grammar. ;)

It's a good thing you didn't correct country's race. Might be hard to figure out which race country is when posting? :confused:

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT