ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Is Countryroads89 a racist?

Is Countryroads89 a racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The best poll among polls. Timeless...classic, accurate. @wvu2007 gets a Pulitzer for posting it. :clap:

tenor.gif

Reactions: atlkvb
Reactions: wvu2007
lmfao, the loser lil girl gang, ya'll got a life off of here?

You come on here almost daily posting snide remarks or commentary about those of us who post things you happen to disagree with. Constantly calling posters "stupid" or "rubes" or "out of touch" demographically with the majority of the country.

Then you have the nerve to suggest someone else is a 'loser girl' or ask if folks have a Life away from the board, of course always exempting yourself from the diatribes or inquisitions?

Accusing others of what YOU are or what YOU do. :eek:kay:

Reactions: dave and wvu2007
All racists are Republicans so is Country a republican? lmfao. Projectionism example number 1 on here, it bothers them cause they know the Nazis and KKK endorsed their boy, wonder if they have any racist members?

All racists are Republicans so is Country a republican? lmfao. Projectionism example number 1 on here, it bothers them cause they know the Nazis and KKK endorsed their boy, wonder if they have any racist members?
Look at keyser trying to disown cuntry. Ouch.

We're all of Hillary's popular votes cast by Democrats? You are aware she won the popular vote in '16 right Keyser?

So you are defending country's racism?

country can't even decide which race to be "racist" towards?:eek:

Showing disdain for the black side of milquetoast whiteness, along with disgust for the white side of unregulated blackness. Being equally both races at the same time, it's hard to tell which race country hates more?o_O

country can't even decide which race to be "racist" towards?:eek:

Showing disdain for the black side of milquetoast whiteness, along with disgust for the white side of unregulated blackness. Being equally both races at the same time, it's hard to tell which race country hates more?o_O

I always like that song but now it's all about country and now that Michael Jackson has been proven to be a pedo it all makes sense.

As an unrepentant Democrat, one has to wonder which vote country covets more for 2020? Middle class blue collar non college educated "deplorable" White folks who passed on Hillary and voted for Trump last election?

or

Poor working class Black folks who are growing to like Trump because of record low unemployment now and are enjoying the freedom that comes from drawing a decent a paycheck along with prison reforms Democrats have been promising Blacks for decades?

I wonder which race of voters country needs more to beat Trump in 2020? How will country decide which race to hate more after Democrats lose again?

And your father should of pulled out bigly

I congratulate his Father (Mother too) for allowing him to live. What were your parents thinking when YOU came along? Wasn't Roe v Wade legal when you were in gestation?

kuntry's racism.....the gift that keeps on giving.......plus fact being she's too stupid to realize its racismness.....

Reactions: bornaneer
Look at Donnies lil boys still projecting, lol, the KKK is on your bench, not ours, enjoy this bubble, maybe I'll see ya beside one a them "new" Sherman tanks Thursday! lmfao

Look at Donnies lil boys still projecting, lol, the KKK is on your bench, not ours, enjoy this bubble, maybe I'll see ya beside one a them "new" Sherman tanks Thursday! lmfao
There you go with the lies again. The KKK was started and lead by a bunch of dixiecrats lead by Dem higher ups...

I wonder which race of voters country needs more to beat Trump in 2020? How will country decide which race to hate more after Democrats lose again?
HE has already disrespected the blacks and whites, the field is narrowing but my money is on the human race.....

HE has already disrespected the blacks and whites, the field is narrowing but my money is on the human race.....

The year is 2055. Planet earth has made friendly contact with alien species from another planet. The human and alien species are both co-existing on planet earth which still has not been destroyed by cow farts.

Democrats quickly use the opportunity to use the aliens as political pawns and calling anyone who disagrees with them Galacticaphobia Human-Supremacists. Meanwhile countryroads89 is accusing WV OT board members of being those exact names. A board member who is a conservative alien disagrees with countryroads89. Country proceeds to call him an Uncle Klingon and when he gets called out on it claims to be an alien.

Lol, trumps little doggies pull this out every time they know their boy is showing his true racists colors, nobody likes your tribe outside a trump rally, nascar race or Branson MS buffet line.

Lol, trumps little doggies pull this out every time they know their boy is showing his true racists colors, nobody likes your tribe outside a trump rally, nascar race or Branson MS buffet line.

That's kind of the point, old man. When country calls someone else racist we just remind everyone of his own racism. Hilarious to see you go out of your way to defend countrys racism. Lmao

That's kind of the point, old man. When country calls someone else racist we just remind everyone of his own racism. Hilarious to see you go out of your way to defend countrys racism. Lmao
Country ain't got no affect on me, I have racist friends, I know em when I see them, you dumb ****ers act like this somehow matters about the current racist in chief, and lol, you plan on being old some day? My tribe looks younger than your geriatric minions on here, young intelligent women don't scare me either. I always had the goal to get old, just not to act it, and I imagine you think "old man" is an insult, what is that quote? Young men think old men are fools? lmfao.

At least he didnt call Michelle Obama a chimpanzee like you did. Fraud

No country didn't call Michelle a chimpanzee (neither did I) but country's descriptions of someone else's wife has NEVER drawn any criticism from you as much as my humorous comparison of Mrs. Obama's resemblance to a chimp apparently has.

So if I'm a fraud, what's the proper classification for YOU criticizing anyone else's language while YOU ignore this filth?

Re: Melania Trump & @dave's Wife
So the f’ucking whore doesn’t know what a bra is. Classy. Poor little Barron is going to be so f’ucked in the head by the time he turns 18, it wouldn’t surprise me if he turns out to be a mass murderer.

Don’t feel bad, dildodave, because she won’t let you do anal. The worst part is, every single time you go to bang that big fat whore, you’ll be picturing some other guy giving her anal and then her blowing him.

Great comeback. You suck as bad as your whore wife.

Sure you did. You offered your huge wife too. None of my business, but I’m sure she
didn’t get many takers on the blow job offers. Not attractive to have a huge whore suck your dick.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT