ADVERTISEMENT

Another Joe Biden Lie

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
President Biden said Monday that he "didn't do that" when asked about his official White House proclamation declaring March 31, the same day as Easter this year, as Transgender Day Of Visibility.
In an exchange with reporters at the annual White House Easter Egg Roll, Biden declined responsibility for the proclamation when asked about House Speaker Mike Johnson's, R-La., criticism of the action. Over the weekend, Johnson wrote in a post on X, formerly Twitter, that the White House "betrayed the central tenet of Easter," adding that the proclamation was "outrageous and abhorrent."

"He’s thoroughly uninformed," Biden remarked when asked about Johnson's comments. "I didn’t do that."

Here is part of Bidens proclamation that he issued on March 29th, 2024:

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-ninth day of March, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty-four, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-eighth.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT