ADVERTISEMENT

In Holgorsen's 8 seasons at WVU, a QB that he recruited out of high school started and won a single FBS game.

You attended Marshall, and can only dream of living in a trailer, Antifa boy. You're unemployed, I guarantee it. That's why you're here all day and night.

Already made my money

Now my money makes more money.

You on the otherhand. You show what is wrong with this country.

If you want to be a lawyer. Go to school.
You can change who you are there. Telling people on the internet doesn't change anything. It is instant gratification.

I've seen your pics, Chrissy, You're still trying desperately to grow a real man's beard, and have no job because you're unemployable. Your life sucks, and that's why you create 26+ different profiles and post at 3:00 a.m. on a message board of a team of which you pretend not to be a fan. You're a psychologist's dream. You might have every disoorder listed in the DSM-6. Google it.

Once more you are trying to push bullshit on a message board.

Thought my name was Adam.

This is funny.

Tell us again how you graduated from Ohio St and went to law school there.

You claim you practice law in Charleston...
But that has been proven to be a lie

I don't live or work in Charleston, liar. Your name is Christopher, and you're unemployed. You attended Marshall, and are ashamed if it, as well as your chronic unemployment. However, you're proud of the fact that your life is so empty that you have created 26+ profiles to "talk" to yourself on a message board at 3:00 a.m. Consult the DSM-6, and let us know how many psychiatric disorders that you have, Chrissy. Texass is the biggest underachiever in college football today, and only you aren't smart enough to pick a better fake favorite team. Your life sucks.

This message board would be much better if you didn't take things so serious

Everything turns into a pissing contest.
But it is because of your complete stupidity.

You have no idea who I am....
I only use one account. Thanks to my friend Herdboy I had all accounts I have used posted on here.

Just take things in stride. People are going to talk shit because you act like an Ohio State homer on a WVU message board....

Explain how on Earth some a$$hole who always has to have the last word on everything, posts at 3:00 a.m., and creates 26+ profiles feels comfortable preaching to anybody about taking things in stride? You are the perfect Marxist: Shameless hypocrisy doesn't bother you at all.

Marshall is ranked for the first time in 16 years, and I know that you're happy about this, Chrissy, even though you'll never admit it.

Run your whore mouth when you finally win a conference title, sweetie. Your sh!tty conference hasn't one a single CFP game, so nobody knows cupcakes better than you do.

Cup Cake.
B10

Wonder if that is a Scarlett & Gray Cup Cake or a Gray and Scarlett, Cup Cake?

Ps...b12 is by the most
Entertaining Conference in the Country.

Keep telling yourself that.
Obviously your judgement isn't there.

The guy is staying at Texas. They aren't firing anyone who has showed the ability to walk through the fire there

The question becomes how long does he stay.
6-7 years or 20 years.
If he was at Marshall he could stay for life.

If he was at Marshall he could stay for life.

Everyone gets fired, gets pushed out or the job becomes too much.

Funniest thing is Tom Herman hasn't seen the core of hell yet. Only the outer layers. But if he can makes it through and wins at a high level he will find out
Maybe he will like it.

B1G doesn't include one of the main states for producing talent

You only have room for 1 National Program.
Ohio State wont get out of the way for Penn State, Michigan or even Nebraska.

Ohio State is slowly killing the conference through suffocation.
Even then it isn't helping Ohio State win the NC

B1G has only won 2 1/2 NC since 1971

Reactions: mofo
Marshall is ranked for the first time in 16 years, and I know that you're happy about this, Chrissy, even though you'll never admit it.

Congrats to Marshall. Only problem is that ranking only matters to Marshall. Playoff committee doesn't care about them.

Dana now trying to pick a fight with Baylor.

Still hasn't played a game yet this year.
Should have just scheduled a FCS school and picked up a win.

There is another Baptist school in Texas who would love to play them. This one is in the same city.

Houston would have beaten the weaker Baylor team this year. That's why he is pissed. Baylor knows it's true.

not sure i care about Dana,
one way or another.

Observation-
But one thing's for sure,
OSUgrad was justifiably muzzled,
of sorts.
Never wish "that" on anybody but his foul language had to be stifled.

Last edited:
Observation: Mofo is delusional, and sees me around every corner. Muzzled? In your dreams, bud. LOL

Observation: Mofo is delusional, and sees me around every corner. Muzzled? In your dreams, bud. LOL

Glad you was Not deleted (or muzzled)
Not that you didn't deserve it.

I don't mind opposite opinions, sincerely but your language brought me back to Fairview Junior High
- as very Immature.

Maybe, you feel empowered -
using childish insults to emphasize your opinions.

Usually, these insults cover up the inability to state you differenting opinions while helping you
feel warm and fuzz (Fuzz = Fuzzy).

Get in line, this is nothing new here.

Post about sports or go away, Mofo. Your posts are not only idiotic, but mind-numbingly boring. How many touchdown passes will Doege have on Saturday?

Post about sports or go away, Mofo. Your posts are not only idiotic, but mind-numbingly boring. How many touchdown passes will Doege have on Saturday?

Yes you are taking
Kooth and Behavior advice from Mofo.
Drink it up, soak it in.

Ps...back to Saturday's game, obviously at least 2 TDs from Doege, but I'm more interested in Sinkfield performance, at least 80 yards.

And if WVU runs the ball,
Truely Runs The Ball vs OKLAHOMA State, West Virginia will wax OSU.

RUNS the Ball =
200 yards+ rushing as a team

On the road, Covid travel concerns mean WV can have zero mistakes at
T Boone Pickens .

More delusional babble from Mofo, I see. Has WVU ever "waxed" Oklahoma State? Sinkfield won't run for at least 80 yards, but Brown might. (OSU isn't hapless Eastern Kentucky.) Don't fall into the trap that so many WVU fans did before last season. Having a "deep stable" of running backs--as was stated ad nauseam by message boarders--was code for "we don't have one running back good enough to be our feature back." Brown is the clear No. 1 this season, and will get the bulk of the carries until he gives the coaching staff a reason not to call his number. Doege might toss two touchdowns, but you shouldn't expect more than that.

Nobody cares if your bored, or not.
Nobody cares about your sports opinions.

But what Maybe Mofo wonders about is how is Proud Ohio State Fan, gives a sht about West Virginia,
one way of another.

I doubt you graduated and if you did, basket weaving was a minor,
in your development.

Did you get
Enouugh attention as a child?
Wink

Sinkfield is the back that interests mofo

He threw for 307 yards and a TD last year. The run game had one of it's biggest days all year with 53 yards on 22 carries and a net of 26 with 14 being the longest gain. I would be happy with 125.

Yes WVU has waxed Oklahoma State by the score of 34-10 in 2014 at Boone Pickens Stadium.

I'm more worried by the Oklahoma State defense than their offense. Did everyone not see how Okie's corners dominated the receivers of Tulsa. I've never seen so many hats on the carpet for WR stepping out of bounds then returning to the field. Had to be a record.

Nobody cares if your bored, or not.
Nobody cares about your sports opinions.

But what Maybe Mofo wonders about is how is Proud Ohio State Fan, gives a sht about West Virginia,
one way of another.

I doubt you graduated and if you did, basket weaving was a minor,
in your development.

Did you get
Enouugh attention as a child?
Wink

Sinkfield is the back that interests mofo
Oh, you care about me a lot, delusional one. That's why you won't stop posting in response to my posts, even when I ignore you. Allen is trying desperately to help you, but even a homer fan like him isn't backing your Sinkfield for 80 yards nonsense. Sinkfield is Brown's back-up, and a less than stellar punt returner. Bill Parcells would refer to him as a JAG. Brown was a better recruit, and is a better player. Deal with it.

P.S. In response to your stupid question, which has been asked by at least 50 posters before you, I've lived in West Virginia for 30 years, and my alma mater isn't even playing yet. Deal with that, too.

Reactions: mofo
I'm more worried by the Oklahoma State defense than their offense. Did everyone not see how Okie's corners dominated the receivers of Tulsa. I've never seen so many hats on the carpet for WR stepping out of bounds then returning to the field. Had to be a record.
Stoning Tulsa on all 12 third downs was impressive, even considering that Tulsa stinks. Oklahoma State's corners stole David Stills' lunch money in Stillwater two years ago.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Oh, you care about me a lot, delusional one. That's why you won't stop posting in response to my posts, even when I ignore you. Allen is trying desperately to help you, but even a homer fan like him isn't backing your Sinkfield for 80 yards nonsense. Sinkfield is Brown's back-up, and a less than stellar punt returner. Bill Parcells would refer to him as a JAG. Brown was a better recruit, and is a better player. Deal with it.

P.S. In response to your stupid question, which has been asked by at least 50 posters before you, I've lived in West Virginia for 30 years, and my alma mater isn't even playing yet. Deal with that, too.

See, see you gave a response with only minimal personal insults.

You can do it

How about Sinkfield for 120?

Last edited:
How about you put your "money" where your "mouth" is, crazy mofo. If Sinkfield rushes for less than 120 yards, then you promise to never respond to one of my posts again...and I'll do the same for you, if he does rack up 120+. Deal?

[laughing]

How about you put your "money" where your "mouth" is, crazy mofo. If Sinkfield rushes for less than 120 yards, then you promise to never respond to one of my posts again...and I'll do the same for you, if he does rack up 120+. Deal?

[laughing]

For any bet to occur concerning Sinkfield, i'd drop that to
80 yards for Sink.

That ain't happening, from "the checks and balances" side of this Rivals site.
You'd have to give up talking Ohio State on this WVU site.

You still Never responded to Ohio State's Cup Cake Schedule
(except Penn St),
and now you brought Allen into the discussion
- Allen was correct about The Ohio State University suffocates the b10 to mediocrity.

Don't get consumed by Website creditablity vice actual Play
on the Field or BB Court.

So, you're a chicken sh!t, troll...got it! You're the one who pounded your chest about 120 yards, big shot. Nobody on Ohio State's schedule is as bad as Eastern Kentucky, but here you are flapping your dentures about schedules. You've already determined that the former MAC quarterback is a future NFL signal-caller because he embarrassed a horrible school that had been destroyed by little brother Marshall just the week before. The Big 12 is 0-3 vs. the Sun Belt Conference, so check yourself as to how tough the upcoming schedule really is. Oklahoma will be very good, at least on offense, as usual, but Texas has been overrated since Mack Brown left, and no other Big 12 school has looked good so far, unless you're easily impressed with WVU's romp over a biddy-league level school.

So, you're a chicken sh!t, troll...got it! You're the one who pounded your chest about 120 yards, big shot. Nobody on Ohio State's schedule is as bad as Eastern Kentucky, but here you are flapping your dentures about schedules. You've already determined that the former MAC quarterback is a future NFL signal-caller because he embarrassed a horrible school that had been destroyed by little brother Marshall just the week before. The Big 12 is 0-3 vs. the Sun Belt Conference, so check yourself as to how tough the upcoming schedule really is. Oklahoma will be very good, at least on offense, as usual, but Texas has been overrated since Mack Brown left, and no other Big 12 school has looked good so far, unless you're easily impressed with WVU's romp over a biddy-league level school.

Ohio State isn't playing; therefore, EKU is better than team The Ohio State played thus far in 2020...
Talk about " Chicken Sht" b10
(your quote)

I gave you the offer, but you need to talk Ohio State on an West Virginia msg board.

And you said Sinkfield will NOT get 80 originally. You think Leddie will dominate the wvu stats - what you got to lose?

So as far as Chicken Sht, you have more to lose if Sinkfield get's 80.

Last edited:
As when Ohio State
Actually plays,

Ohio State will not play,
An Oklahoma,
An Oklahoma State, nor
A Texas.

Not even Close

Looking forward to seeing Brown's 2 transfers QBs take the field Saturday!

If Ohio State had to play Texas in Austin last year like LSU they would have walked out with a loss.

Then Florida
Auburn
Alabama
Georgia...

Because B1G programs have to recruit Nationally and National recruiting programs have to be in the CFP every year it hurts the B1G
Michigan, Penn St or even Nebraska need to raise their level.
Give Ohio State a game

Ohio State isn't playing; therefore, EKU is better than team The Ohio State played thus far in 2020...
Talk about " Chicken Sht" b10
(your quote)

I gave you the offer, but you need to talk Ohio State on an West Virginia msg board.

And you said Sinkfield will NOT get 80 originally. You think Leddie will dominate the wvu stats - what you got to lose?

So as far as Chicken Sht, you have more to lose if Sinkfield get's 80.
No, you gave me a counter-offer, as you backpedaled like a beaten cornerback from your 120 yards nonsense. You're so desperate for my attention that you post multiple times before receiving my response. Your God-awful grammar and delusional posts are so TVZ/AntifaBoy like. Could it be...are you just another idiotic profile created by ChrissyTVZ, the Marshall alumnus? Hmmmm...

If Ohio State had to play Texas in Austin last year like LSU they would have walked out with a loss.

Then Florida
Auburn
Alabama
Georgia...

Because B1G programs have to recruit Nationally and National recruiting programs have to be in the CFP every year it hurts the B1G
Michigan, Penn St or even Nebraska need to raise their level.
Give Ohio State a game
F-off, Chrissy, as you attended Marshall, and pretend to root for WVU and Texas, two schools in the same conference. You didn't attend and don't even pretend to root for...

LSU
Florida
Auburn
Alabama or
Georgia

Move along, biotch, as your low-grade trolling is embarrassing, even for you.

No, you gave me a counter-offer, as you backpedaled like a beaten cornerback from your 120 yards nonsense. You're so desperate for my attention that you post multiple times before receiving my response. Your God-awful grammar and delusional posts are so TVZ/AntifaBoy like. Could it be...are you just another idiotic profile created by ChrissyTVZ, the Marshall alumnus? Hmmmm...

Since called me every name,
under the wind - I'm renaming you:
"Cup Cake" as your
Ohio State University Schedule, indicates.

Thanks For Your Analysis, "Cup Cake".

Who you support shouldn't change anything...

You should be smarter than that fake lawyer.

Once again you show that you were born in a trailer and probably still reside in one.

Don't be running your whore mouth to me, Chrissy Means. You keep hiding behind the SEC, but attended a C-USA school. Walmart appreciates your business, though...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT