ADVERTISEMENT

I do believe I told you so

OK Michiganherd.
You're trying too hard, little guy.

bym39lZ.gif

Bumpity bump bump bummmmp!

Damn, I'm sick of being right. That's what happens when you have zero wins against ranked teams, lost to now the only 3 teams you played with a pulse and few wins over teams that finished with a winning record.

I believe @30CAT said it best....You boys are playing "ant ball," and it shows whenever you play the big boys.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90

Damn, I'm sick of being right. That's what happens when you have zero wins against ranked teams, lost to now the only 3 teams you played with a pulse and few wins over teams that finished with a winning record.

I believe @30CAT said it best....You boys are playing "ant ball," and it shows whenever you play the big boys.
It is funny that your bitch ass shows up if we lose. I mean why not just wear a vagina?

Just a little advice. Next time you need to release some pent up anger, you should practice doing that in front of a mirror before coming here looking so foolish.

You mad, Cuntrytard? My alma mater is 11-1 and preparing for the Playoffs while your fake alma mater is licking its wounds after having been boat raced by unranked Miami.

No one here cares any more about Ohio State than you do, Herdie.
Of course, I care about my alma mater. You care a lot about Ohio State, too, as you live near the Ohio border, and your wife roots for the Buckeyes. It must suck to be you!

Of course, I care about my alma mater. You care a lot about Ohio State, too, as you live near the Ohio border, and your wife roots for the Buckeyes. It must suck to be you!

Nah...It would suck significantly more to be a fan like you who roots for an FCS team pretending to be an FBS team and pretending to be a fan of an elite team.

It would also be embarrassing to be a fan like you using an elite team, no one here gives two $h!ts about, to hide behind, because your Herd can't stack up like you so desperately hoped.

3-9 in the worst conference of the FBS. Obviously, you aren't proud, thus your Buckeye disguise.

Don't be discouraged...Preseason is just around the corner.

Nah...It would suck significantly more to be a fan like you who roots for an FCS team pretending to be an FBS team and pretending to be a fan of an elite team.

It would also be embarrassing to be a fan like you using an elite team, no one here gives two $h!ts about, to hide behind, because your Herd can't stack up like you so desperately hoped.

3-9 in the worst conference of the FBS. Obviously, you aren't proud, thus your Buckeye disguise.

Don't be discouraged...Preseason is just around the corner.
Don't you have a better 'go-to tactic'? Every time you lose, you accuse the OSU fan of being a Herd fan. Just admit you're a loser, and you might get more respect from some.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Don't you have a better 'go-to tactic'? Every time you lose, you accuse the OSU fan of being a Herd fan. Just admit you're a loser, and you might get more respect from some.

You see, that's where you're wrong, two-teamer....

Win lose or draw, I've called out Herdie for what he is.

Too bad he picked a team no one here gives two $hi!ts about. I'm confident if he had it to do over, he would have chosen Oklahoma or Texas as a disguise.

That said, I'm sure he enjoys your reach-arounds, two-teamer.

You see, that's where you're correct, MichiganHerd.

Win lose or draw, I've lied about whom tOSUGrad90 is in every single post about him.

Too bad his alma mater no one here gives two $hi!ts about. I'm confident that because I'm a delusional old 'tard and one-trick pony, he will ignore most of my posts

That said, I'm sure that he enjoys kicking my ass on here .
FIFY

Typical Herd fan

And you're the one who called me out, Herdie. So you obviously have a guilty conscience.
Typical lying Walmart WVU fan, who is so deluded that he's convinced himself that nobody but a Herd fan would root against WVU. You're dumber than dog sh!t, old man. Called you out how, exactly? For being a delusional drooling old fool? You've done that all by yourself.

Typical lying Walmart WVU fan, who is so deluded that he's convinced himself that nobody but a Herd fan would root against WVU. You're dumber than dog sh!t, old man. Called you out how, exactly? For being a delusional drooling old fool? You've done that all by yourself.

No...As usual, you are wrong.

Words to live by: If it doesn't make sense, it isn't true.

It makes absolutely no sense that a fan of an elite team, spends their time on a board of a non-elite team, that has nothing to do with the team you supposedly root for...On top of that, while being on that board, you make love to a fan of a team that is supposed to be a brutal rival of the team you root for.

None of that has a thing to do with WVU, yet here you are.

It makes no sense, Herdie.

No one here gives a $h!t about Ohio State or Michigan...Yet you are trying to convince us that you and your life partner, a Michigan fan, are here by coincidence.

You are bashing WVU, while trying to convince us that Michigan is your team's biggest rivalry.

Yet, you and your "rival fan" are "dropping soap" in the shower together.

Makes no sense, Herdie.

Keep trying to fool everyone...You aren't fooling me.

Cat, perhaps you missed the osu fan and myself talking trash to one another for the two weeks surrounding the game. Don't up chuck a fur ball, just because both of us share a mutual dislike of delusional ear fans. Believe me when I tell you there's a couple hundred million more that feel just as we do.

Cat, perhaps you missed the osu fan and myself talking trash to one another for the two weeks surrounding the game. Don't up chuck a fur ball, just because both of us share a mutual dislike of delusional ear fans. Believe me when I tell you there's a couple hundred million more that feel just as we do.

I didn't miss that dog and pony show...Trust me, two-teamer. You and Herdie may fool some, but not me.

Pussy is the poster child for the delusional Walmart WVU fan. He's so fvcking delusional that he's convinced himself that an alumnus of a Power 5 school other than WVU, who lives in West Virginia, wouldn't be sick and tired of hearing how great WVU is. He's so delusional that he is unable to grasp simple concepts.

Pussy is the poster child for the delusional Walmart WVU fan. He's so fvcking delusional that he's convinced himself that an alumnus of a Power 5 school other than WVU, who lives in West Virginia, wouldn't be sick and tired of hearing how great WVU is. He's so delusional that he is unable to grasp simple concepts.

Keep up the charade if you must, Herdie....Again....You aren't fooling most.

Better bag tag two-teamer....You are against the ropes.

Yep, more delusions from puss...one after another. WVU fans are the worst, and I love to see y'all divert, deflect, and lie to avoid facing this fact. Your team sucked last night, puss, and your tears are succulent!
:cry: = you
[banana] = me

Yep, more delusions from puss...one after another. WVU fans are the worst, and I love to see y'all divert, deflect, and lie to avoid the facing this fact. Your team sucked last night, puss, and your tears are succulent!
:cry: = you
[banana] = me

Oh, the delusion of a Herd fan. I was certain you were going to bag tag two-teamer, Herdie.

The Herd's basketball team, though it keeps losing, doesn't look too bad. Is that what has you so worked up?

Stop hiding your crying eyes from Holgy's train wreck. This thread is about WVU's football team, Paw Paw. If you want to post about Marshall basketball, then take your stupid sh!t elsewhere. Let's review: Unranked Miami 31, Fold & Blew 14. It hurts, doesn't it?

[jumpingsmile]

Stop hiding your crying eyes from Holgy's train wreck. This thread is about WVU's football team, Paw Paw. If you want to post about Marshall basketball, then take your stupid sh!t elsewhere. Let's review: Unranked Miami 31, Fold & Blew 14. It hurts, doesn't it?

[jumpingsmile]

What you think about WVU is irrelevant to me, Herdie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT