ADVERTISEMENT

I do believe I told you so

30Kelly

Senior
Sep 12, 2015
Yeup.

Your opponent's records were anything but impressive. Better than ours, but fvck you, we aren't the ones being over hyped like crazy.

Hahahaha that cheered me up. Nice to know that Marshall fans have completely ignored anything resembling logic. The paint isn't dry on a loss to Charlotte , and they cheer for a road loss to Oklahoma State.

I sure hope our AD doesn't insult every non season ticket holder[roll]

Let me know when you have learned the difference between a loss and a dumpster fire with crippling debt.

We weren't the ones getting our hopes up for a playoff birth.

I'd say you're the bitch who is crying, whore.
Where have I cried? i didnt expect to go undefeated and I knew OSU would be tough to beat. i didnt run to this board to whine about your daddy being overrated. you did that. cry some more. as if we can control what hype is given to us.

All I know is that WVU is a pretty good team and your team is a national abortion.

Reactions: CAK125 and 30CAT
Yeup.

Your opponent's records were anything but impressive. Better than ours, but fvck you, we aren't the ones being over hyped like crazy.
Well if there is one thing you might be an expert at it's recognizing teams with unimpressive records due to opponents.

But our 6 game stretch would have been labeled toughest ever for Marshall.

Well if there is one thing you might be an expert at it's recognizing teams with unimpressive records due to opponents.

But our 6 game stretch would have been labeled toughest ever for Marshall.
Exactly. Marshall would lose to YSU this year and this moron is sitting here hoping we lose a game so his miserable life can have a reason.

Reactions: CAK125
Awe, we got another bitter one here. Cheer up man. You guys will still get some shit bowl that's on till 3am like last year.

Bitter? Not me, my team is 6-1. Yours is 2-5 with no bowl hopes, poor fan attendance at games, terrible tv money and a whiny little bitch of an AD. Try to keep your head up.

lol, all we want to do is win the Big12...

I haven't seen one person talk national championship...

and if WVU plays another 3am bowl out West that is cool... a cool $3M for the school...

I believe we'll be getting a prime time opportunity this season...

you guys are just beIN dicks...

Yeup.

.......just keep reading the phrase..."better than ours"......because that's what we are in EVERYTHING......better than you.......want to make a wager on whether the stumbling herd makes a bowl game?........and it WON'T be one of those 5-7 things because of academics either....your people can't even spell that word...another jealous little ankle biter

Yeup.

Over Hyped?? We were one of the 9 unbeaten teams, out of 128 in FBS. When you're undefeated after 6 games you're gonna get some recognition

Yeup.

...and yet, still ranked in the Top 15.
Its as if we are on a totally different planet than you, isn't it?

Hardly seems fair.

...and yet, still ranked in the Top 15.
Its as if we are on a totally different planet than you, isn't it?

Hardly seems fair.

One more loss should remedy that. And don't worry, you won't win out. You know it, I know it and Holgs knows it.

One more loss should remedy that. And don't worry, you won't win out. You know it, I know it and Holgs knows it.
Care to put your money where your mouth is moron? If WVU finishes the year 10-2 we don't finish in the top 15? You are a special kind of stupid.

So, Greenies have gone from being the flagship to warning us we won't win out. beautiful.
It is comical because this 30Clown spent all Saturday night talking shit to other Marshall fans who thought WVU was good, gloating because WVU had lost. How sad is he? 4 horseman my ass. 4 fairies on pink unicorns.

So this is all Turd fans have to hope for? Losses for a team they have never beat. We may not win out, you're right! There's still a chance we can win our conference...which is more than I thought at the beginning of the year. There is zero chance you can win yours. There's also the very good chance your "team" will lose out! Yet somehow you find enough energy to puff your chests out...... Delusion is a disease much like addiction. Seems there's no shortage in that sinking ship on the edge of the river.....

Don't worry....summer is coming.....then the Mighty Moo will be world beaters again....the best team in the state with playoff certainties, the only team to win every game vs WVU in every way but on the field........until September anyway.

Damn, a lot of sour grapes being consumed ITT.

I guess the #20 playoff ranking with just one loss has got you ladies awfully cranky? Respect! LOL!

I guess the #20 playoff ranking with just one loss has got you ladies awfully cranky? Respect! LOL!
Being top 20 and watching the fan of a bottom 10 ranked team run his mouth about it is entertaining. I consider the source. you always have been pretty dumb.

Given the state of the Marshall football program, it would be appropriate for WVU to don green crosses on their helmets for the remainder of the season to pay respect to our fellow state university.

Reactions: countryroads89
Given the state of the Marshall football program, it would be appropriate for WVU to don green crosses on their helmets for the remainder of the season to pay respect to our fellow state university.
Pretty decent job of typing, snore bore, considering you did so with a pecker lodged in your throat.

Every time you post you expose your intelligence. Kind of like every time Marshall plays football it exposes what a worthless second rate school it is.

I KNOW RIGHT?!?! It sucks being #10 and #11 in the nation..........................and bowl eligible..... instead of poor............................................home for the holidays................................a shell of your former selves.............................................OVERRATED BY CBS BY A FVCKING MILE.................in danger of losing your best recruits................2-7........................0-12.................................little brother..................WE GOT VOTES....................falling instead of rising (meteorically)..............making less off of your media rights for a year than my household income........empurpled............GREEN WITH ENVY........receiver of your coaches lone vote to boost morale..............summertime champions...........

Signed,
Reality
[cheers][smoke][pfftt]YEUP!!!

Reactions: WhiteTailEER
This is a good thread, CuntryTard. WVU still hasn't beaten anybody. Not only hasn't WVU beaten a ranked opponent, it hasn't beaten a school that is receiving even one Top 25 vote from either the coaches or the media. Congratulations on being the tallest midget at the circus!

[banana]

Reactions: 30Kelly
This is a good thread, CuntryTard. WVU still hasn't beaten anybody. Not only hasn't WVU beaten a ranked opponent, it hasn't beaten a school that is receiving even one Top 25 vote from either the coaches or the media. Congratulations on being the tallest midget at the circus!

[banana]
NOBODY CARES..[pfftt]..eat[poop]and die

Reactions: 30CAT

[banana]
OK Michiganherd.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT