ADVERTISEMENT

I do believe I told you so

Russell+Athletic+Bowl+Miami+v+West+Virginia+DEXWU_l0Wcml.jpg

LOL, @tOSUGrad90 and @MichiganHerd have 30Puss tore up ITT.

He's so pissed, he has resorted to name calling and gay smack.

Excellent work you two. Keep fighting the good fight.

Michigan or tOSU on their worst day > WVu

Hmmm, an ohio state fan comes to a WVU board to talk shit after the Miami game when his team is getting ready to play in the playoffs?

Makes perfect sense.

Reactions: 30CAT
You're still mad...lol

He's so mad he has sent numerous messages to every moderator on here crying about mean people. He's so mad that he united fans of both teams, Marshall and wvu, to come together and tell him to shut-up with his crybaby act. He's so mad that he resorted to fabricating incidents and grossly exaggerating others to get his way. He's so mad that the moderators finally gave into his demands simply because they were annoyed with his whining.

LOL.

Hey 30Puss are you still maintaining a meticulous database of every post, tweet and twitter ever made by every Herd fan since the inception of the internet ?

Stupid asshole Ear Apologist.

Your team ( prolly not your school though, since you never went to college ) came down here and made asses of themselves both on and off the field. Miami exposed your team ( not your school though, since you never went to college ) for being the vastly overrated fraud that it was.

Only reason that you were ranked was to make Texas and the Oklahomas look good; and Miami exposed this in an embarrassing fashion. That was a f@cking beatdown plain and simple. Miami made you ( not your school though, since you never went to college ) their b!tch and you need to thank Richt for not RUTS.

Hope your New Year is f#cked you idiot.

Signed,
NostraChemist
:pimp:

LOL.

Hey 30Puss are you still maintaining a meticulous database of every post, tweet and twitter ever made by every Herd fan since the inception of the internet ?

Stupid asshole Ear Apologist.

Your team ( prolly not your school though, since you never went to college ) came down here and made asses of themselves both on and off the field. Miami exposed your team ( not your school though, since you never went to college ) for being the vastly overrated fraud that it was.

Only reason that you were ranked was to make Texas and the Oklahomas look good; and Miami exposed this in an embarrassing fashion. That was a f@cking beatdown plain and simple. Miami made you ( not your school though, since you never went to college ) their b!tch and you need to thank Richt for not RUTS.

Hope your New Year is f#cked you idiot.

Signed,
NostraChemist
:pimp:

Your team lost to directional Florida, directional Texas, directional Mississippi and directional Kentucky. You lost to more directionals than WVU lost in total. Surprisingly, in light of cheering for one of the 10 worst teams in college football, you are here talking smack to a ranked team. I am totally shocked. Not really. Go back to your drugs loser.

Kim-ist, all who have read your predictions over the years, know you're FOS....LOL!!!

Perhaps you'd like a trip down memory lane?

And your team couldn't even look decent against an ant-ball league pretending to be an FBS league.

The Sunbelt has passed you by. Your rage-filled post proves you are just about to blow.

Take a break.

Last edited:
Hmmm, an ohio state fan comes to a WVU board to talk shit after the Miami game when his team is getting ready to play in the playoffs?

Makes perfect sense.
A Marshall alumnus, who thumps his chest about WVU, and roots against Marshall is posting about "perfect sense." Google the word, "hypocrisy," and tell me what you find, a$$ whipe.

Makes perfect sense.
Yeah, because the Ohio State fan has to spend so much time watching game film in getting prepared for his game tomorrow night. What do you suggest he do? Stay in close contact with Urban? Offer Urban some suggestions on what plays to run? You would be better served by simply not posting. You have to be an embarrassment to your own fan base.

Last edited:
Save up some money for some plastic surgery. You look like you have Down Syndrome.
Anytime you want to share current photographs on the board for all to see, I'm all in. Anytime you want to post pictures of your woman, and compare against pictures of my woman, I'm all in. You should seriously stop posting.

Be careful there, CuntryTard. The pic that I saw of you reminded me of cross between a young Elton John and the bug-eyed star of Revenge of the Nerds!

[roll]

Getting your ass kicked and you don't like it.

Cry little bitch.
How so, Corky? You have a history of posting nothing but complete stupidity. Why don't you take a few minutes, and head over to the MMB, as well as the off topic boards, and skim through several threads where your own fan base called you the board idiot.

BTW, you would lose an ass kicking contest to a one legged man.

You mad, Cuntrytard? My alma mater is 11-1 and preparing for the Playoffs while your fake alma mater is licking its wounds after having been boat raced by unranked Miami.

Yet your here for some unknown reason. What a dolt. I say you have never been to a college. Much less seen one. I say you're posting from your mothers bedroom.

Yet your here for some unknown reason. What a dolt. I say you have never been to a college. Much less seen one. I say you're posting from your mothers bedroom.

The reason is clear. Herdie is hiding from the anguish of being a Herd fan.

Poor Herdie.

How so, Corky? You have a history of posting nothing but complete stupidity. Why don't you take a few minutes, and head over to the MMB, as well as the off topic boards, and skim through several threads where your own fan base called you the board idiot.

BTW, you would lose an ass kicking contest to a one legged man.

He has his own fanbase?

Impressive!

Takes a special kind of worthlessness to make fun of folks born with disabilities. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm not making fun of people with disabilities.

I'm making fun of the village idiot.

Come on over to my house, I have a crying towel for you.

I'm not making fun of people with disabilities.

I'm making fun of the village idiot.

Come on over to my house, I have a crying towel for you.
Of course you are making fun of people with disabilities. I'm not crying....just disgusted.

Go complain to your mommy. This is a smack board.
Smack board or not, you are wrong to poke fun at those who cannot defend themselves. You boring libs claim to be the kind, sensitive ones. You obviously have issues beyond my capacity to help. I suggest you seek professional help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT