ADVERTISEMENT

Here is your chance queenie...just name the time and place....

How much time does he need? I've been told he's been threatening you lately, and I've seen him do so (before I placed the moron on ignore). How long does he need? If he says 4 hours, then tell him 3 o'clock today. Maybe he needs some time to work out and get into shape.
Wow...amazing that turdboy would have to chime in....tell ya what...you get there at 1 p.m. and I will kick your ass instead....thats....1 p.m....see ya in South Charleston....

How much time does he need? I've been told he's been threatening you lately, and I've seen him do so (before I placed the moron on ignore). How long does he need? If he says 4 hours, then tell him 3 o'clock today. Maybe he needs some time to work out and get into shape.
This delusional moron has convinced herself that I should drive more than 100 miles away so she can stand me up in Flatwoods. What a complete and utter imbecile.

This delusional moron has convinced herself that I should drive more than 100 miles away so she can stand me up in Flatwoods. What a complete and utter imbecile.
So, once again, you've stood up to the cowards and called their bluffs. Why would a holler dweller from Boone County want to meet in Flatwoods, WV? Answer to that one is simple. He doesn't, because he's a loud mouthed coward. We've seen them before though.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
OMG

You make a post at 9:30 telling me I have 90 minutes to get to S. Charleston when 1. I don't see until 10 a.m. and I am two hours away...

Yes...you are a complete and utter umbecile...and your butt buddy turdboy is lapping it all up just like you want.

LMAO

So, once again, you've stood up to the cowards and called their bluffs. Why would a holler dweller from Boone County want to meet in Flatwoods, WV? Answer to that one is simple. He doesn't, because he's a loud mouthed coward. We've seen them before though.
Yawns...be at S. Charleston at 1 pm....I will kick your ass.

queenie and turdboy awfully quiet about bedpan posting at 1:45 a.m. this weekend...

WONDER WHY?

Can't wait until this Saturday at noon.

One punch to make the twat bleed...second punch to knock him out.

17 straight posts about me....

Guy is unhinged...total meltdown....I love it...keep posting cocksucker.

Can't wait until this Saturday at noon.

One punch to make the twat bleed...second punch to knock him out.

Saturday..........noon at Flatwoods...

If you don't show...shut the **** up on this message board

Saturday..........noon at Flatwoods...

If you don't show...shut the **** up on this message board

Queenie wanting me to come to him today...changing times, changing places, changing dates...

Too afraid to meet me Saturday

What a pussy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT