ADVERTISEMENT

Here is your chance queenie...just name the time and place....

WVUFanForever

All-American
Oct 1, 2004
When and where I can kick you ass.

Dont be shy and dont show the whole board how big of a pussy you are...

Just name the time and place and I will be there....dont keep us all waiting...if you don't name a time and place...you probably should just shut the **** up and leave the board in embarrassment.

LMAO...

Hint...he won't because he is a pussy.

Last edited:
Come and get me, fat slob. Everybody on here would love to see me put your deranged slanderous a$$ out of commission. Here, pu$$y, pu$$y, pu$$y...I'm waiting for your direct message.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Direct message...okay...here it is....name the time and place where I can kick your ass...

If you don't...you probably should just shut the **** up and leave the board...I am waiting.

Still waiting....if you arent going to name a time and place..you probably should shut the **** up and leave the board like the huge pussy you are.

Is that direct enough for you?

Make me shut up, you earring-wearing, wine-drinking, band dork. You're so intimidating! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Make me shut up, you earring-wearing, wine-drinking, band dork. You're so intimidating! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Still waiting....if you arent going to name a time and place..,you probably should shut the **** up and leave the board like the huge pussy you are.

Its amazing how you are proving to the whole board what a huge pussy you are.....

^^^ The drooling imbecile has reverted back to all that it knows: Posting the same lies and idle threats over and over. Come and get me or shut your whore mouth, fatty.

^^^ The drooling imbecile has reverted back to all that it knows: Posting the same lies and idle threats over and over. Come and get me or shut your whore mouth, fatty.
Still waiting....if you arent going to name a time and place..,you probably should shut the **** up and leave the board like the huge pussy you are.

Its amazing how you are proving to the whole board what a huge pussy you are.....

Come and get you? Okay.

Name the time and place where I can kick your ass...

Is that clear enough for you?

You should shut the **** up if you dont name a place and location.

Come and get you? Okay.

Come and get you? Okay.

Come and get you? Okay.

Looks like that pedo pussy won't face me...he is a coward, pussy and internet tough guy behind his laptop...

WHAT A PUSSY!

Done stealing my material?

Come and get you? Okay.

Come and get you? Okay.

Come and get you? Okay.

Still waiting on my direct message, flamer. Perhaps once you have drunk your red wine and smoked your mushrooms tonight as you sit all alone in your single wide, you'll get around to direct messaging me. Until then, stop running your c0cksucker, as nobody fears a band fruit with an earring.

What a pussy....called him out a 1000 times and he keeps backing down like a pussy....

Here is your direct message twat.

610eec62-da18-4082-9257-d7d30a084891_text.gif

What a pussy....called him out a 1000 times and he keeps backing down like a pussy....

You still haven't sent me a direct message, so quit crying, you fat slob. It's real simple: You message your personal information to me, then I'll arrange a time for you to come see me and get your fat head popped like a zit. Until then, STFU, you pathetic loser.

Reactions: WVUFanForever.
You still haven't sent me a direct message, so quit crying, you fat slob. It's real simple: You message your personal information to me, then I'll arrange a time for you to come see me and get your fat head popped like a zit. Until then, STFU, you pathetic loser

Be at the Kroger at the Riverwalk Plaza in South Charleston at 11:00 a.m. this morning or forever shut your fvcking mouth, you useless p.o.s.

Still waiting on a time and place...not some bullshit phony get here in 90 minutes....

You ****ing pussy.

Wow...gave me an hour for a 2 hour drive...you are a true internet tough guy.

Now...

If you live that long.
I gave you more than 90 minutes to drive from Boone County to South Charleston, you total pu$$y. This isn't a negotiation. You've been flapping your c0cksucker for a week (this time) for me to give you a date and time to crush your skull. I gave you a date and time, so now you're pu$$ying out, just as I expected. Shut your whore mouth, little girl.

I gave you more than 90 minutes to drive from Boone County to South Charleston, you total pu$$y. This isn't a negotiation. You've been flapping your c0cksucker for a week (this time) for me to give you a date and time to crush your skull. I gave you a date and time, so now you're pu$$ying out, just as I expected. Shut your whore mouth, little girl.
Considering I don't live in Boone County you twat...

look at the tough guy....90 minutes when its a 2 hour drive for me....yeah...you are a bad ass...

Too big of a pussy to name a real time and place...

Considering I don't live in Boone County you twat...

look at the tough guy....90 minutes when its a 2 hour drive for me....yeah...you are a bad ass...

Too big of a pussy to name a real time and place...

LOW IQ thinks I live in Boone....

OMG....I can't stop laughing at this dumb twat....

But on Saturday............noon at Flatwoods....I kick your ass...if you don't pussy out.

He chickened out? No surprise there.

Reactions: KingCoal
LOW IQ thinks I live in Boone....

OMG....I can't stop laughing at this dumb twat....

But on Saturday............noon at Flatwoods....I kick your ass...if you don't pussy out.
Sorry, JellyFishForever. I did what you asked 100+ times just to shut your whore mouth. You lose, coward. Let's review: I gave you more than 90 minutes to drive from Boone County to South Charleston, you total pu$$y. This isn't a negotiation. You've been flapping your c0cksucker for a week (this time) for me to give you a date and time to crush your skull. I gave you a date and time, so now you're pu$$ying out, just as I expected. Shut your whore mouth, little girl.

Sorry, JellyFishForever. I did what you asked 100+ times just to shut your whore mouth. You lose, coward. Let's review: I gave you more than 90 minutes to drive from Boone County to South Charleston, you total pu$$y. This isn't a negotiation. You've been flapping your c0cksucker for a week (this time) for me to give you a date and time to crush your skull. I gave you a date and time, so now you're pu$$ying out, just as I expected. Shut your whore mouth, little girl.
How much time does he need? I've been told he's been threatening you lately, and I've seen him do so (before I placed the moron on ignore). How long does he need? If he says 4 hours, then tell him 3 o'clock today. Maybe he needs some time to work out and get into shape.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT