ADVERTISEMENT

Trump asked how he thinks the Ukraine war will play out and end. His response.

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
“We are playing right into their hands. Green energy. The windmills, they don’t work. They’re too expensive. They kill all the birds. They ruin your landscapes, and yet the environmentalists love the windmills. I’ve been preaching this for years. The windmills. And I had them way down. But the windmills are the most expensive energy you can have. They don’t work. By the way, they last a period of ten years. By the time they start rusting and rotting all over the place, nobody ever takes them down. They just go onto the next piece of prairie or land.”

Cognitive decline.

“We are playing right into their hands. Green energy. The windmills, they don’t work. They’re too expensive. They kill all the birds. They ruin your landscapes, and yet the environmentalists love the windmills. I’ve been preaching this for years. The windmills. And I had them way down. But the windmills are the most expensive energy you can have. They don’t work. By the way, they last a period of ten years. By the time they start rusting and rotting all over the place, nobody ever takes them down. They just go onto the next piece of prairie or land.”

Cognitive decline.
Soaring Retard, Trump is right. Just like everything else.

Reactions: Airport

Cognitive decline.
Prove him wrong.

Cognitive decline.
Anybody who has lived near them will tell you they are horrible. Just like the stink from the Obamas

Cognitive decline.
Everything biff says is crap. And where’s the part about the end of the war in Ukraine?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT