ADVERTISEMENT

Has TITM deceased?

That would make sense if the guy's comment about my "13.5s" referred to my crank. But, the addition of the "s" clearly shows he was talking about something plural. So, unless you think I have two cranks - which is completely understandable considering how many wvu sluts I've slayed - then, he was clearly talking about my shoe size.

Can any of you guys read critically?

And why do I constantly see a bunch of you guys talking about me on here every single time (about once a month) that I read this board? Hell, I've never even posted here. You dorks were so obsessed with me years ago that you made multiple fake accounts pretending to be me saying stupid shit. Now, you constantly post about me; even posters I've never seen post before! Obsessed. Then, some of you claimed I used to post here but was banned by vermin. Not a chance. Vermin knows better to do that so that I don't post those risqué pictures his blonde bimbo sent me years ago. Is he still paying everything for her? I thought he would have figured that one out years ago, but the poor schlep really thinks she is an honest girl. Oh, well. I hope he likes jerry rice, because by her count, he is #80 for her . . . then, again, she was never good with numbers, so who knows. Her first shift ever at hooters was to work a "six-to-nine shift." She thought it meant a "69 shift," so she gave her first five tables BJs before the other waitresses explained to her the misunderstanding.

Since we are already reminiscing, remember when I posted the nudes of the two wvu cheerleaders? I was a nice enough guy to block out the goods, but the one girl had a series of spread-eagle and anal pics. What a champ she was. Hopefully, neither of them
follow in the steps of the other wvu cheerleader who immobilized her still- living husband with drugs before setting their house ablaze with him paralyzed inside. You guys are a bunch of savages.

Then, the third wvu girl, a former wvu athlete and smokeshow, ended up marrying a former wvu basketball player. She would even keep her engagement ring on when she was with me. Girl had an ass on her. She was posted on some well-known national websites. I'm going to have to hook up my external hard drive and look for those pics.

Then, the two wvu sorority sisters. They were a fun time. They supposedly didn't know each other that well even though they were in the same house. They sure got to know each other well that night. When room service was delivered the next morning, they both answered the door together topless. The poor hotel worker froze and couldn't talk for 5 seconds. It was a hotel by the river. There was a little setup in the bar for huggins' show, I believe. An office building next door looked to be a converted medical office or hospital of some sort.

Then, there was miss west virginia who was a wvu student. We went on a trip somewhere together . . . the caymans, Dominican Republic, barbados . . . somewhere. Those pics are gold.

Ive had some very dirty girls in my young age. But, let me tell you; every single one of the two dozen or so wvu girls I've had were absolutely dirty little sluts. All of them I came across were like that.

How many of you guys married a girl who went to wvu?
Someone give me the cliff notes of this post.

Reactions: mtn1neer
That would make sense if the guy's comment about my "13.5s" referred to my crank. But, the addition of the "s" clearly shows he was talking about something plural. So, unless you think I have two cranks - which is completely understandable considering how many wvu sluts I've slayed - then, he was clearly talking about my shoe size.

And why do I constantly see a bunch of you guys talking about me on here every single time (about once a month) that I read this board? Hell, I've never even posted here. You dorks were so obsessed with me years ago that you made multiple fake accounts pretending to be me saying stupid shit. Now, you constantly post about me; even posters I've never seen post before! Obsessed. Then, some of you claimed I used to post here but was banned by vermin. Not a chance. Vermin knows better to do that so that I don't post those risqué pictures his blonde bimbo sent me years ago. Is he still paying everything for her? I thought he would have figured that one out years ago, but the poor schlep really thinks she is an honest girl. Oh, well. I hope he likes jerry rice, because by her count, he is #80 for her . . . then, again, she was never good with numbers, so who knows. Her first shift ever at hooters was to work a "six-to-nine shift." She thought it meant a "69 shift," so she gave her first five tables BJs before the other waitresses explained to her the misunderstanding.

Since we are already reminiscing, remember when I posted the nudes of the two wvu cheerleaders? I was a nice enough guy to block out the goods, but the one girl had a series of spread-eagle and anal pics. What a champ she was. Hopefully, neither of them
follow in the steps of the other wvu cheerleader who immobilized her still- living husband with drugs before setting their house ablaze with him paralyzed inside. You guys are a bunch of savages.

Then, the third wvu girl, a former wvu athlete and smokeshow, ended up marrying a former wvu basketball player. She would even keep her engagement ring on when she was with me. Girl had an ass on her. She was posted on some well-known national websites. I'm going to have to hook up my external hard drive and look for those pics.

Then, the two wvu sorority sisters. They were a fun time. They supposedly didn't know each other that well even though they were in the same house. They sure got to know each other well that night. When room service was delivered the next morning, they both answered the door together topless. The poor hotel worker froze and couldn't talk for 5 seconds. It was a hotel by the river. There was a little setup in the bar for huggins' show, I believe. An office building next door looked to be a converted medical office or hospital of some sort.

Then, there was miss west virginia who was a wvu student. We went on a trip somewhere together . . . the caymans, Dominican Republic, barbados . . . somewhere. Those pics are gold.

Ive had some very dirty girls in my young age. But, let me tell you; every single one of the two dozen or so wvu girls I've had were absolutely dirty little sluts. All of them I came across were like that.

Cool stories little bro. Still a legend in your own mind. [laughing]

Someone give me the cliff notes of this post.

Somebody loves sluts, hates WVU and its fans, and they really want us to know this.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Let me add that this person treats these sluts rather well....So don't feel sorry for them.

Somebody loves sluts, hates WVU and its fans, and they really want us to know this.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Let me add that this person treats these sluts rather well....So don't feel sorry for them.

And by sluts we mean "rosie palm" while the imagination works wonders.

2149129.jpg

Reactions: dave
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT