ADVERTISEMENT

Has TITM deceased?

Did they just close the TITM board because it is not showing up on the website.

I feel like I need a shower for even going over there, but I followed through Rivals menus and when I reached TITM it just said that the forum is not found or something like that.

Probably took it down because they are a bunch of pussies and can't take the shame of losing to a MAC team.

Reactions: Tenn.EER
I feel like I need a shower for even going over there, but I followed through Rivals menus and when I reached TITM it just said that the forum is not found or something like that.

Probably took it down because they are a bunch of pussies and can't take the shame of losing to a MAC team.
Looks like it's been taken down and even the OT board is now subscription based

Did they just close the TITM board because it is not showing up on the website.
They threatened to delete the board. I guess the Ohio loss coupled with a few herd fans posting personal information was more than the board could take. The perfect storm.

Here is what they posted:

We have decided that we no longer want a smack forum on HerdNation.com. It's 75% of our headaches and does nothing for our site. Another 20% of our headaches are related to Pullman. We decided to bring it under the premium umbrella.

That leaves Herd Nation as the only free board on this site. In regards to moderating it, little changes other than if folks decide to talk politics or religion on here, as long as it is civil, we will leave it. The same goes for opponents. If it is civil, it stays. If there is a little joking, light-hearted smack or ribbing, we've asked mods to use their own judgement but lean towards not being heavy handed.

Our rules have always been pretty simple - don't bring personal information to the site, make it about the argument, not the person & have fun. We would like to see Herd Nation return to that. Somewhere over the last few years, we've gotten away from that and I take the blame.

Thanks

Reactions: countryroads89
Here is what they posted:

We have decided that we no longer want a smack forum on HerdNation.com. It's 75% of our headaches and does nothing for our site. Another 20% of our headaches are related to Pullman. We decided to bring it under the premium umbrella.

That leaves Herd Nation as the only free board on this site. In regards to moderating it, little changes other than if folks decide to talk politics or religion on here, as long as it is civil, we will leave it. The same goes for opponents. If it is civil, it stays. If there is a little joking, light-hearted smack or ribbing, we've asked mods to use their own judgement but lean towards not being heavy handed.

Our rules have always been pretty simple - don't bring personal information to the site, make it about the argument, not the person & have fun. We would like to see Herd Nation return to that. Somewhere over the last few years, we've gotten away from that and I take the blame.

Thanks
Just like Doc and Mike, they are pussies...

Reactions: countryroads89
What do Big Bopper, Randy Rhoads, Lynard Skynyrd and the 1970 Marshall Thundering Herd football team all have in common?

They never had a #1 Album.

-Duuuuuur

I just want to check-- what's the Woodshed dox policy and is it only applicable after an embarrassing melt-down loss?

-Duuuuuur

He did. We all did. WvU being superior was always going to be more than the herd could handle.

Stop lying to yourself. The board was open since the beginning of Herd Nation, years before it sold out to Rivals. The banning of Marshall posters for the sake of placating Ear posters was what caused the Civil War and lead to its eventual closing down.

HN moderators confirmed Mark lied regarding who made complaints. The whole "4 out of 5" claim was completely made up and you fell for it. Hook. Line. and sinker. Now what remains of the board is a mess and you obsessed Ears have nowhere to post. Happy trails.

Stop lying to yourself. The board was open since the beginning of Herd Nation, years before it sold out to Rivals. The banning of Marshall posters for the sake of placating Ear posters was what caused the Civil War and lead to its eventual closing down.

HN moderators confirmed Mark lied regarding who made complaints. The whole "4 out of 5" claim was completely made up and you fell for it. Hook. Line. and sinker. Now what remains of the board is a mess and you obsessed Ears have nowhere to post. Happy trails.

Funny how i am posting here since i have nowhere to post. Your rewriting of history is cute and convenient but it is also irrelevant.

The whole reason your morons were digging up personal information was because you could not stand the truth that you could not refute.

Bottom line is marshall is still our little brother and there aint diddly dick that you can do about it. Deal with it.

Reactions: 30CAT
What a bunch of wimps... all it took was a teaspoon of reality to push the Marshall fan-boys over the edge.

I mean... they shut the whole freaking board down!

That is how hard I was dominating over there... they had no recourse but the burn the whole thing to the ground.

Good riddance... If I had known that's all it took to shut their mouths, I would have done it months ago.

Bummer , that place was interesting to say the least .

Dot, I have heard rumors the majority of TiTm posters have gone to a different board. You would be welcome there. I'll give you a hint, the board owner is also a polka-dot and even asked where you were.

Placating EER posters? Well I can't speak for them all, but as for me, when they posted my first and last name, the street I lived on, my pictures, my family's names, and then the name of a 16-year-old girl who was the girlfriend of a family member, I didn't think all of that was appropriate and yes I bitched about it. I'd do it again too. Neither did the girl's parents, when the boyfriend (and a reader of the board) of the girl, called the girl and her parents and then the parents calling me.

It was just one or two. MichiganHerd, riflearm and Kim-ist didn't do anything. A first I didn't think so, but I believe rifle did unintentionally. I didn't ask for anyone to be banned, that was the mods and their rules. I just wanted the crap to stop, because it was getting out of hand and to say it wasn't is just ignorant.

Anyway, the board is shut down and that's fine. It was a fun 15+ years, but if that was the trend, then good riddance.

And you know me...I saved all of the posts and pics, so it can't be denied.

Placating EER posters? Well I can't speak for them all, but as for me, when they posted my first and last name, the street I lived on, my pictures, my family's names, and then the name of a 16-year-old girl who was the girlfriend of a family member, I didn't think all of that was appropriate and yes I bitched about it. I'd do it again too. Neither did the girl's parents, when the boyfriend (and a reader of the board) of the girl, called the girl and her parents and then the parents calling me.

It was just one or two. MichiganHerd, riflearm and Kim-ist didn't do anything. A first I didn't think so, but I believe rifle did unintentionally. I didn't ask for anyone to be banned, that was the mods and their rules. I just wanted the crap to stop, because it was getting out of hand and to say it wasn't is just ignorant.

Anyway, the board is shut down and that's fine. It was a fun 15+ years, but if that was the trend, then good riddance.

I agree Cat. The board was great for so long and then the idiots thought they'd run wvu posters off by finding and posting personal information. It's all that some had left and the board took a wrong turn due to this idiot approach, if that was the future of the board, then Mark did the right thing by just shutting it down. And the ones who were banned weren't done to placate wvu fans. It was done because they attacked Mark and the mods after he asked them to stop.

But like most herd fans, they'll twist the facts, it's just a shame they had to shut down what was once a fun message board.

The mods said most complaints were from herd posters

Mark said that, not the mods. He was trying to save face with the Marshall posters. The only poster from Marshall who complained was Herd Fever.

The remaining posters were: 30Cat, Oracle Bill and Snow Sled, all WVu posters.

You want to hear something really funny? Rifle is tearing you to shreds on a new board and there's absolutely no one who will come to your rescue.

Probably better stay away from that playground or you'll be running back home blowing snot bubbles.

You want to hear something really funny? Rifle is tearing you to shreds on a new board and there's absolutely no one who will come to your rescue.

Probably better stay away from that playground or you'll be running back home blowing snot bubbles.
Funny shit right there. I'd say victory to Cat if folks have all went to a new board and ARE still taking about him, Obsession and crying all mixed together

Funny shit right there. I'd say victory to Cat if folks have all went to a new board and ARE still taking about him, Obsession and crying all mixed together

I'd say, as usual, you're wrong.

Everyone is laughing at how Cat's tantrums cost him the board he loved. He won't be allowed to run his mouth on HN main board. He doesn't fit in on Pullman. He's now relegated to the daily circle jerk on this board.

Oh, and if you deny all the WVu troll accounts didn't degrade Titm and were a part of what ruined it, then there is no help for a blind fill like yourself.

I was just wondering where they are going to get their homosexual talk fix in now? It was the weirdest board of all time. It was like a Turkish prison over there.

So...You all are on another board, where I am not, talking $h!t and I'm being "torn to shreds?"

You may want to step away from the computer and think about what you just said. ...LOL!

You just keep thinking whatever eases your mind. For instance, "Marshall is relevant and does not play ant-ball"....

In the meantime, "Please have mercy"....[eyeroll]

Everyone is laughing at how Cat's tantrums cost him the board he loved. He won't be allowed to run his mouth on HN main board. He doesn't fit in on Pullman. He's now relegated to the daily circle jerk on this board.

Oh, and if you deny all the WVu troll accounts didn't degrade Titm and were a part of what ruined it, then there is no help for a blind fill like yourself.
No doubt that some of the duplicate accounts damaged the board but then again look at you. On this board with a different username.

But what did the board in was the posting of personal info. A bunch of idiots acting like little detectives in their searches and giving each other reach arounds. That was sad. Ignore that main fact all you want,

So...You all are on another board, where I am not, talking $h!t and I'm being "torn to shreds?"

You may want to step away from the computer and think about what you just said. ...LOL!

You just keep thinking whatever eases your mind. For instance, "Marshall is relevant and does not play ant-ball"....

In the meantime, "Please have mercy"....[eyeroll]
You're famous Cat. Talked about everywhere. Hell, he's even over here posting about you and giving you updates from another board.

You are the puppet master.

What a goddamn crybaby...

Mark said that, not the mods. He was trying to save face with the Marshall posters. The only poster from Marshall who complained was Herd Fever.

The remaining posters were: 30Cat, Oracle Bill and Snow Sled, all WVu posters.
So you are flat out calling Mark a liar. Just want to be clear with your stance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT