ADVERTISEMENT

Has TITM deceased?

For two years now all Marshall fans wanted to talk about was how "they were rising" and how they were "reloading not rebuilding". . .

. . .then the Ohio loss happened. . .

. . .now all they want to talk about are the past events of a former message board.

The Ohio Bobcats killed Marshall football, apparently. What a paper tiger.

Reactions: 30CAT
Nope. The four of us that were banned were banned Friday night. The board may have been shut down on Sunday, I don't know, but by then everyone had already moved on to the new location. You just keep on thinking you're right. It will make you feel special while you're dropping cones tomorrow.
It was friday night. Your hero was busy bragging about texting 16 year old boys. I was mistaken. Good to see you are still obsessed with feeling superior to me. It is sweet that the 4 of you found a new place to circle jerk. I notice you are here. I wonder why. Lol.

I'm not worried about Marshall football, that's doing fine as evidenced by our final AP and Coaches ranking last year, and we'll compete for our conference again this year and win at least 10 games. wvu fans should focus on what appears to be your new ceiling of 7-8 wins, but I guess that's okay because you get to lose to a better class of teams and get a nice check for your role as homecoming fodder.

Reactions: 30Kelly
I'm not worried about Marshall football, that's doing fine as evidenced by our final AP and Coaches ranking last year, and we'll compete for our conference again this year and win at least 10 games. wvu fans should focus on what appears to be your new ceiling of 7-8 wins, but I guess that's okay because you get to lose to a better class of teams and get a nice check for your role as homecoming fodder.

You lost to Ohio U but yet you are going to win 10 games this year? Right!
special-kind-of-stupid.jpg

You lost to Ohio U but yet you are going to win 10 games this year? Right!

Don't bet against it. Ohio was the toughest team Marshall will play this year.

Enter the real TITM Killer (It was Colonel Geaux with the candle stick in the hall). BTW you are welcome. I see most of you are actually posting on a WVU board for the first time in your lives, and I can see that you arent liking it much.

#Jimmiesrustled
#playthefiddleandwatchtitmburn
#suckitears

encyclopedia-brown-gets-his-man.jpg

At least someone loved him. The super sleuths at TITM all masturbate themselves to sleep with the tears from losing to Ohio.

-Duuuuuur

Its good that you have learned to be content as a bigger fish in a very small pond. As a marshall grad that is life.

Success story? Because you guys know so much about me. I worry so much about the opinion of a pack of life"s dullards and whatever bs they choose to believe.

The pinnacle of success is when you have to pimp your wife out to a local magazine stand for minimum wage.

Each time she saw a customer walk in who didn't have hands with tar stains on them and wearing an orange vest, she thought to herself, "hey, fatass, I wonder if I lost 150 lbs. would it lead to me getting a better husband who didn't need me to make $7/hour for us to survive."

The pinnacle of success is when you have to pimp your wife out to a local magazine stand for minimum wage.

Each time she saw a customer walk in who didn't have hands with tar stains on them and wearing an orange vest, she thought to herself, "hey, fatass, I wonder if I lost 150 lbs. would it lead to me getting a better husband who didn't need me to make $7/hour for us to survive."
Rifle, if you were half the man you front on the internet you wouldnt waste so much time obsessing over me and my life. You arent that half though.

Not rifle. Have seen his Facebook through somebody who knows him in real life, and his claims appear more than legit.

He is on herdhaven.com where you pussies can continue to chase him. He posted this earlier after seeing your artwork:

004F0C61-4697-45F3-8E85-44FDFBD5F83A_zpsqjnd2zta.jpg

Reactions: 30Kelly
Nobody ever denied he is creepy. Not surprised that he has amazingly small feet. That explains a lot.

Last edited:
Those aren't marks from his feet. They are from his crank and testicles. Ask your wife about his size 13.5s.

Back to the highways for you tomorrow!

Those aren't marks from his feet. They are from his crank and testicles. Ask your wife about his size 13.5s.

Brilliant retort. After having your boyish sized feet exposed you mention your crank, balls and large feet. So creative. Only a man of high intellect could be so clever and unpredictable.

Glad to see the four horseman are still obsessed with little ole me. Sorry your new home is ao boring.

Not rifle. Have seen his Facebook through somebody who knows him in real life, and his claims appear more than legit.

He is on herdhaven.com where you pussies can continue to chase him. He posted this earlier after seeing your artwork:

004F0C61-4697-45F3-8E85-44FDFBD5F83A_zpsqjnd2zta.jpg
That is a whole new level of obsession... Creepy...

So I didn't do anything according to you, but do you know why I was banned? You've already said it, so I know you do. Question is, how do you know it? You weren't on the board when it happened and it was only up for a few moments.

Better yet, do you know MC has been handing out personal info on the posters of Herdnation for years when it was to his benefit? I don't care who anyone on these boards is and don't really care if people know who I am, but understand some folks want their privacy. Just understand that your protector, unless he is something like your cousin, will out you in a heartbeat if it benefits him.
Are you a female ? You are awfully mad over a message board

Bullshit. I didn't even follow that board very closely and I can tell you 30Cat's last name - because of you little weasels that aren't man enough to throw some real smack around. You get proverbially destroyed with smack, so you decide you want someone to leave your silly little board, so you try to do it with your amateur detective work. You all tried to figure out who I was about a year ago, when you were trying to figure out who WiiWii was and you all couldn't do it. I dropped some hints that I knew the identity of every one of you losers, and that's when I got banned. That's the facts. Deal with it.

This part drives Chemist crazy. Hey douchebag (Chemist), I am in Marathon this week...come on down. You know what my car looks like.

Mark said that, not the mods. He was trying to save face with the Marshall posters. The only poster from Marshall who complained was Herd Fever.

The remaining posters were: 30Cat, Oracle Bill and Snow Sled, all WVu posters.
let the record show that I NEVER complained...in fact I invited all the herd posters who were putting out my info to my house for a beer.....I've been in the same place for 30 years, and no internet dweeb from a cow college in Huntington is going to intimidate me......go back to your new board and tell them that....tell them to come here if they have the guts....but I can tell you they won't

You have to admit, since you denied that you are Rifle, the fact that you have measured his dick and are bragging about how big his dick is...well, that is absolutely a gay statement

You have to admit, since you denied that you are Rifle, the fact that you have measured his dick and are bragging about how big his dick is...well, that is absolutely a gay statement

That would make sense if the guy's comment about my "13.5s" referred to my crank. But, the addition of the "s" clearly shows he was talking about something plural. So, unless you think I have two cranks - which is completely understandable considering how many wvu sluts I've slayed - then, he was clearly talking about my shoe size.

Can any of you guys read critically?

And why do I constantly see a bunch of you guys talking about me on here every single time (about once a month) that I read this board? Hell, I've never even posted here. You dorks were so obsessed with me years ago that you made multiple fake accounts pretending to be me saying stupid shit. Now, you constantly post about me; even posters I've never seen post before! Obsessed. Then, some of you claimed I used to post here but was banned by vermin. Not a chance. Vermin knows better to do that so that I don't post those risqué pictures his blonde bimbo sent me years ago. Is he still paying everything for her? I thought he would have figured that one out years ago, but the poor schlep really thinks she is an honest girl. Oh, well. I hope he likes jerry rice, because by her count, he is #80 for her . . . then, again, she was never good with numbers, so who knows. Her first shift ever at hooters was to work a "six-to-nine shift." She thought it meant a "69 shift," so she gave her first five tables BJs before the other waitresses explained to her the misunderstanding.

Since we are already reminiscing, remember when I posted the nudes of the two wvu cheerleaders? I was a nice enough guy to block out the goods, but the one girl had a series of spread-eagle and anal pics. What a champ she was. Hopefully, neither of them
follow in the steps of the other wvu cheerleader who immobilized her still- living husband with drugs before setting their house ablaze with him paralyzed inside. You guys are a bunch of savages.

Then, the third wvu girl, a former wvu athlete and smokeshow, ended up marrying a former wvu basketball player. She would even keep her engagement ring on when she was with me. Girl had an ass on her. She was posted on some well-known national websites. I'm going to have to hook up my external hard drive and look for those pics.

Then, the two wvu sorority sisters. They were a fun time. They supposedly didn't know each other that well even though they were in the same house. They sure got to know each other well that night. When room service was delivered the next morning, they both answered the door together topless. The poor hotel worker froze and couldn't talk for 5 seconds. It was a hotel by the river. There was a little setup in the bar for huggins' show, I believe. An office building next door looked to be a converted medical office or hospital of some sort.

Then, there was miss west virginia who was a wvu student. We went on a trip somewhere together . . . the caymans, Dominican Republic, barbados . . . somewhere. Those pics are gold.

Ive had some very dirty girls in my young age. But, let me tell you; every single one of the two dozen or so wvu girls I've had were absolutely dirty little sluts. All of them I came across were like that.

How many of you guys married a girl who went to wvu?

I just assumed the "s" at the end was a typo since I taught at Moo U for four years and I know how poorly educated Cow College students are. But since you seem so butt-hurt, I'm thinking now the 13.5s wasn't a typo and just referred to the size of big ones you've had up your ass.

Last edited:
Your smack is almost as shitty as your grammar. What did you teach- remedial handies?

You needed a comma after "years" in your last post, and the one before that showed you have no idea about the proper spacing and function of an ellipses.

Now, go back to fantasizing about my crank and butt, as you've made two posts about them which had nothing to do with what anyone else was discussing.

I wouldn't want to tell you what I taught since you and your ilk have shown that you are willing to stoop so low as to publicize information about anyone who dares talk a little smack about your little community college. Make no mistake, however, I did teach at Moo U - two years as an assistant professor and two years as an adjunct. I don't lie about such things (and why would I on this message board, knowing that Mountaineer fans may look at me with disdain for daring to even be associated with West Virginia's best known community college). I did have a few graduate students who were bright, but the undergraduates were pathetic. I was surprised they even graduated high school

That would make sense if the guy's comment about my "13.5s" referred to my crank. But, the addition of the "s" clearly shows he was talking about something plural. So, unless you think I have two cranks - which is completely understandable considering how many wvu sluts I've slayed - then, he was clearly talking about my shoe size.

Can any of you guys read critically?

And why do I constantly see a bunch of you guys talking about me on here every single time (about once a month) that I read this board? Hell, I've never even posted here. You dorks were so obsessed with me years ago that you made multiple fake accounts pretending to be me saying stupid shit. Now, you constantly post about me; even posters I've never seen post before! Obsessed. Then, some of you claimed I used to post here but was banned by vermin. Not a chance. Vermin knows better to do that so that I don't post those risqué pictures his blonde bimbo sent me years ago. Is he still paying everything for her? I thought he would have figured that one out years ago, but the poor schlep really thinks she is an honest girl. Oh, well. I hope he likes jerry rice, because by her count, he is #80 for her . . . then, again, she was never good with numbers, so who knows. Her first shift ever at hooters was to work a "six-to-nine shift." She thought it meant a "69 shift," so she gave her first five tables BJs before the other waitresses explained to her the misunderstanding.

Since we are already reminiscing, remember when I posted the nudes of the two wvu cheerleaders? I was a nice enough guy to block out the goods, but the one girl had a series of spread-eagle and anal pics. What a champ she was. Hopefully, neither of them
follow in the steps of the other wvu cheerleader who immobilized her still- living husband with drugs before setting their house ablaze with him paralyzed inside. You guys are a bunch of savages.

Then, the third wvu girl, a former wvu athlete and smokeshow, ended up marrying a former wvu basketball player. She would even keep her engagement ring on when she was with me. Girl had an ass on her. She was posted on some well-known national websites. I'm going to have to hook up my external hard drive and look for those pics.

Then, the two wvu sorority sisters. They were a fun time. They supposedly didn't know each other that well even though they were in the same house. They sure got to know each other well that night. When room service was delivered the next morning, they both answered the door together topless. The poor hotel worker froze and couldn't talk for 5 seconds. It was a hotel by the river. There was a little setup in the bar for huggins' show, I believe. An office building next door looked to be a converted medical office or hospital of some sort.

Then, there was miss west virginia who was a wvu student. We went on a trip somewhere together . . . the caymans, Dominican Republic, barbados . . . somewhere. Those pics are gold.

Ive had some very dirty girls in my young age. But, let me tell you; every single one of the two dozen or so wvu girls I've had were absolutely dirty little sluts. All of them I came across were like that.

How many of you guys married a girl who went to wvu?
You point out a guys child sized feet and you get that book of folly. Someone needs to go back on their meds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT