ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia secretary of state certifies Biden's win

Do you like chocolate?

Hey Indy, why don't you invite Trump over for Thanksgiving dinner. He's sure to piss off some of those relatives you hate. You can even join him, then tell them how much you hate him too!

They might end up liking you both? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: indyrckstar
Would you like Trump and Kamala making out?

Too late...I already wore that Girl out
iu

• Haha
Reactions: GrimReaper82
He's the best on here. It's like the 82 guy with the twitter responses.

Love the dedication.

When he gets too excited he starts typing too fast and starts making mistakes.....this is when he starts yelling to his wife for more meatloaf and chocolate milk.......

Reactions: indyrckstar
Just watch this thread...

It's going to get fun. :joy:

Watch the Used Car Salesman Tricks video I posted yesterday.....it’s exactly what he does.....when he is hit with facts, he turns it around and starts asking you why this? why this?

Low level sales maneuvers.....

When he gets too excited he starts typing too fast and starts making mistakes.....this is when he starts yelling to his wife for more meatloaf and chocolate milk.......
3494.jpg
I actually admire atl, because he allows me to see how slow and stupid I can be

I give CRAZY Uncle @atlkvb some credit.....he has now taken the helm of the most radical right on this board....he is down to a rag tag bunch, but they sure are scrappy.....

Watch the Used Car Salesman Tricks video I posted yesterday.....it’s exactly what he does.....when he is hit with facts, he turns it around and starts asking you why this? why this?

Low level sales maneuvers.....

Yeah like this....tell us dedhoops how many Legislators in the Georgia General assembly are Republican and how many are Democrat in a so called "blue state"?

You ran off yesterday and never answered that after explaining to us how Georgia is "dominated" in population by blue state Dems.

Do you know that answer?
3494.jpg
You know I can't answer that atl and show myself to be more stupid than you've done. 'Cmon Man!

Yeah like this....tell us dedhoops how many Legislators in the Georgia General assembly are Republican and how many are Democrat in a so called "blue state"?

You ran off yesterday and never answered that after explaining to us how Georgia is "dominated" in population by blue state Dems.

Do you know that answer?
3494.jpg
You know I can't answer that atl and show myself to be more stupid than you've done. 'Cmon Man!

3494.jpg

That's a good movie. You are definitely upping the game right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT