ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia secretary of state certifies Biden's win

You can see his techniques in this video.....he uses them on this board all the time....

Like this?

LMAO!

In case you haven't heard yet, Biden's win is not "official" until the board of electors makes it so. He's won a State certified "re-count" of the legal votes counted. However not all of the votes were legal, and the certification of that re-count does not mean he wins Georgia. Sorry to bog you Leftists down with details, but it's still not over.

Be careful because YOU thought Trump would be found guilty of "colluding" with the Russians to steal the last election he won. How'd that work out for 'ya?

Last edited:
donald-trump-loser-wikipedia-2020-election-results-joe-biden-pf.jpg

Reactions: countryroads89
In case you haven't heard yet, Biden's win is not "official" until the board of electors makes it so. He's won a State certified "re-count" of the legal votes counted. however not all of the votes were legal, and the certification of that re-count does not mean he wins Georgia. sorry to bog you Leftists down with details, but it's still not over.

Be careful because YOU thought Trump would be found guilty of "colluding" with the Russians to steal the last election he won. How'd that work out for 'ya?

Trumpster Governor Brian Kemp also just certified the election results......

And more good stuff from Nostradumbass.

Consider this @MountaineerWV ...if Trump simply gets half in additional minority support of what he got from us in 2016 ....Democrats will lose in a landslide.

Trump got 8% of the minority vote in '16. Half of that on top of 8% is 12%. If he gets just 12% of the minority vote in 2020, Democrats have zero chance of winning. Zippo, zilch, nada.

Guess what? Trump is currently tracking over 20% minority support...in some cases as high as 40%! (Blacks and Hispanics combined)...and that's in nearly every major poll.

Don't know how much you trust polls (I don't) but these are solid internal numbers I'm passing along that both camps are well aware of. This is why Trump is so aggressively going after those Black and Hispanic voters, and why Democrats have turned downright maniacal in their recent "Trump's a White Supremacist" hysteria.

They know they can't afford to see Trump get double digit minority support and expect to avoid a landslide defeat. I know he will get at least 15%, and I'm predicting he collects between 22-to-28%...which is why I keep insisting Dems are heading for a landslide defeat.

L-A-N-D-S-L-I-D-E........

You can see his techniques in this video.....he uses them on this board all the time....

You still can't answer the question of what was Biden's "mandate" Nancy was talking about, and how many seats from Trump districts did Democrats hold onto that they won in '18?

Now, find something to say besides answering those two questions...I need another good laugh. 'Cmon dedhoops...you can do it!

3494.jpg
I'm working on it atl....remember I can't type as fast as you?

You still can't answer the question of what was Biden's "mandate" Nancy was talking about, and how many seats from Trump districts did Democrats hold onto that they won in '18?

Now, find something to say besides answering those two questions...I need another good laugh. 'Cmon dedhoops...you can do it!

3494.jpg
I'm working on it atl....remember I can't type as fast as you?

Explain to us what “LANDSLIDE” means.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Reactions: wvu84fan
Trumpster Governor Brian Kemp also just certified the election results......

Brian is not the electors. Suppose courts rule some of those ballots should not have been counted, and the tabulations were illegally altered or tampered with? (that's Trump's legal argument)

Then what would Brian have to say about that?

Explain to us what “LANDSLIDE” means.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Not losing seats in a so called "wave election". What do YOU think it means? Republican majorities in most State Houses that will draw district lines for the next 10 years?

Some Landslide.

Great answer! Now, tell us how many more Democrats will be seated in the House next session than last one? And how many more Republicans? Make it a good movie clip in your answer!

Wait, so on one hand, you are whining that Trump lost due to fraud but at the same time you are bragging about GOP gains.....talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth.......

Reactions: wvu84fan
I'm just chillin' here and laughing at how many ways you avoid answering a direct question. You're funny Man.
Yes, he is lol. Keep him cornered and he lashes out. He’s probably used to spreading his stupidity around his equally stupid friends without being called out for it. He can’t handle intelligence

Reactions: atlkvb
And more good stuff from Nostradumbass.

The votes are being challenged. Many of them were likely fraudulent. Trump still got more minority votes (Black and Hispanic) than any Republican since the 60's.

Refute that you stingy cheapskate. Go donate your time in a soup kitchen since you won't donate any of your money to the hungry and the thirsty! [laughing]

Here are a couple more. Damn! He just was more wrong than trump lies.

LMAO!

Georgia turned "red" 30 years ago and is never going back. Leftists here don't even admit they're Leftists, and outside of Metro Atlanta they can't get elected Dog catcher. Trump will win Georgia HUGE!
Let me put it to you this way @Bucktown Brown, I'm just as convinced Trump will win as you are unable to tell me why Biden won't lose.

Wait, so on one hand, you are whining that Trump lost due to fraud but at the same time you are bragging about GOP gains.....talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth.......

You're not talking out of any sides of your ignorant mouth. Why do you insist on proving how ignorant of political realities you are? How many seats did Democrats win back in this "Blue Wave" election that they won in Trump districts in '18? Why is that so hard to answer? Are you stupid or ignorant?
3494.jpg
I'm actually both atl.

Last edited:
What you are really going to see is President Donald J. Trump for four more years. Your President. My President. Practice your tantrums now so you don't go and do something stupid to get arrested when he's sworn in.

Here are a couple more. Damn! He just was more wrong than trump lies.

LMAO!

I thought you were "ignoring" me when I made those posts? So you proved now that you were (or have been) reading me all along and you were just lying to the board correct? How do you know what I said or even predicted back then if you were "ignoring" all of my posts and not even reading me? How would you remember what I said about this vote?

Maybe that's why you were voted unanimously by this board as a liar? UNANIMOUSLY!

Guess so....we certainly have hard proof now don't we?

@countryroads89
giphy.gif

Yes, he is lol. Keep him cornered and he lashes out. He’s probably used to spreading his stupidity around his equally stupid friends without being called out for it. He can’t handle intelligence

He simply cannot answer a simple question. Is that bush league or what @WVU80ate ?

I thought you were "ignoring" me when I made those posts? So you proved now that you were (or have been) reading me all along and you were just lying to the board correct? How do you know what I said or even predicted back then if you were "ignoring" all of my posts and not even reading me? How would you remember what I said about this vote?

Maybe that's why you were voted unanimously by this board as a liar? UNANIMOUSLY!

Guess so....we certainly have hard proof now don't we?

@countryroads89
giphy.gif

Show me the signatures? I need to see the signatures to know this wasn’t a fraudulent election by you and other members of this board.......

Let’s educate those on the board with facts, so everyone can understand population base instead low density countryside with limited population...

Georgia has a population of 10.6M

The Counties that make up the greater Atlanta DMA have 6M

To the Southwest, those counties are the greater Columbus DMA (Ft. Benning).......this area is 300K

To the East of Atlanta, that blue cluster of counties, this is the Augusta DMA...this area has 600K

Then finally, the Southeast cluster, this is the Savannah DMA, population is 400K....

So of the 10.6M population in GA, 7.3M is in Blue counties.....so allllllll those RED counties, have a whopping population of 3.3M......

That my friends is called facts!

Now explain how the Georgia Legislature is made up? THAT is called representative government. (you of course won't answer that because it defeats your entire argument of Georgia being a "Blue State".)

Sit down.

Last edited:
I would like to bump these guarantees from him everyday until Trump is dragged from office.....

What if Trump wins his court challenges and remains President? Will you start answering questions then?

Probably not.

Guess what? That could still happen, you are aware of that correct?

3494.jpg
If it happens you won't have me around here explaining any of it.

What if Trump wins his court challenges and remains President? Will you answer start answering questions then?

Probably not.

Guess what? That could still happen, you are aware of that correct?

3494.jpg
If it happens you won't have me around here explaining any of it.

What was the AA vote in the 2020 election? Also, who was just certified as the winner of GA??

why won’t you answer these questions....why? why? why? why?

What was the AA vote in the 2020 election? Also, who was just certified as the winner of GA??

There aren't any hard numbers on it yet, as many States have not certified their votes and canvassing is just beginning. However we do know more African Americans (and Hispanics) voted for Trump than any Republican since Ford, and more than since 1960. We also know Biden got the smallest percentage of African American votes than any winning Democrat candidate since Johnson, and we know that the winner of the Georgia election is not "certified" until the State's electors cast their ballots.

Now, what was Nancy Pelosi speaking of when she said Biden had won a "mandate" in this election? What was that "mandate", to do what?

3494.jpg
Stoke my ego atl

Trump got 13% of the AA vote. The most since 1976 when Gerald Ford got 15%. And without election fraud it’s most likely much higher. You’re the equivalent of a Miami Hurricanes fan celebrating a NC before going on probation.

Trump got 13% of the AA vote. The most since 1976 when Gerald Ford got 15%. And without election fraud it’s most likely much higher. You’re the equivalent of a Miami Hurricanes fan celebrating a NC before going on probation.

I like that. These court challenges will be epic if we're to believe what Trump's legal team says it has gathered as hard proof of rampant voter fraud. I believe them, and I'm anxious to see what they're planning to reveal?

If it's solid and irrefutable, this whole election gets tossed right into the Congress, then the real fun begins. Stay tuned.

I like that. These court challenges will be epic if we're to believe what Trump's legal team says it has gathered as hard proof of rampant voter fraud. I believe them, and I'm anxious to see what they're planning to reveal?

If it's solid and irrefutable, this whole election gets tossed right into the Congress, then the real fun begins. Stay tuned.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You just keep showing your stupidity.

This is awesome!

This is where you show your ignorance and lack of intelligence......you guys are just listening to what Trump says, what not looking at the facts......for instance, voter turnout in Wayne County, MI was only up 4% from 2016, while the state of MI as a whole, was up 15%......Biden won a whopping 868 more votes in Wayne County in 2020 then Clinton did in 2016.......Trump got beat in the suburbs by people like me....

In Philly, turnout was down AND Biden performed worse in Philly in 2020 then Clinton did in 2016.......same problem, the suburbs went for Biden.....

You guys refuse to pay attention to the numbers and where they came from......the Suburbs removed Trump, but they also voted GOP at the same time.....that’s why the numbers make all these fraud conspiracy theories and those who spout them look so stupid....

Reactions: wvjeff
This is where you show your ignorance and lack of intelligence......you guys are just listening to what Trump says, what not looking at the facts......for instance, voter turnout in Wayne County, MI was only up 4% from 2016, while the state of MI as a whole, was up 15%......Biden won a whopping 868 more votes in Wayne County in 2020 then Clinton did in 2016.......Trump got beat in the suburbs by people like me....

In Philly, turnout was down AND Biden performed worse in Philly in 2020 then Clinton did in 2016.......same problem, the suburbs went for Biden.....

You guys refuse to pay attention to the numbers and where they came from......the Suburbs removed Trump, but they also voted GOP at the same time.....that’s why the numbers make all these fraud conspiracy theories and those who spout them look so stupid....
Did you not pay attention to Powell and her explanation of vote flipping by Dominion? How the algorithms were set? How it’s been used in Venezuela and other countries? Of course you didn’t lol.

Yes dedhoops because Biden's win suggests voter fraud and here's why:

Trump didn't lose any State where he ran ahead and vote counts weren't suddenly "suspended" . If you can name one, name it. (You can't)

However, he lost every so called "swing State" where only those States had suddenly suspended their vote counts! Why? Well guess what? He was also running ahead in all of those States! His down ballot candidates also won the vast majority of their races in those same States. Now how can this be you might ask? Coincidence? A statistical 'fluke'? Not a chance.

So, the next logical question to ask is: why did Trump and his down ballot Republicans win in all of the States that continued counting yet only he (Trump) lost only in those States that suddenly suspended their counting once it was clear he was running ahead of Biden? (remember, GOP down ballot candidates did not lose all their races in those States)

If you want THE reason he's challenging results of this so called "Biden Blue Wave" victory, then that's your answer. (I know you can't explain that, but his Lawyers have asked that very question and they are ready to reveal their evidence proving it was because of fraud)

So there you have it Dedhoops. If you and your friends on the Left are convinced the explanation of Trump losing every State that suspended vote counting after he was ahead is because of a "Blue Wave" for Biden...run with that. That argument however will have to hold up in court after Trump's legal team opens up the forensic analysis of how those votes were tabulated in the States that suddenly "suspended" their counts after Trump had surged ahead...then miraculously....all of the new votes started coming in for Biden once the counts resumed.

It's not a coincidence, and it wasn't an "accident". It was outright theft of Trump votes swapped for Biden, and his Lawyers will prove it and have those counts declared illegal. If you've been reading the brilliant posts from @WVU82 charting all of this, you'd be very concerned about parading around boasting Biden has "officially" won this. None of those vote counts (in Wisconsin, Michigan, PA, or Arizona) have been "certified" yet. Georgia's count has been certified, but not all of its votes. (Kemp has ordered a re-canvassing of all signatures on mail in ballots)

I know you don't read 82 because you mindless brainwashed vidiots on the Left can't handle the Truth he posts, but that doesn't change what he's been putting up about all of this or what Trump's legal team is assembling to unleash on you lyin', cheatin' Leftist Communists.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Hey @atlkvb......was is 21% or 28% of the AA vote that you guaranteed to these dipshits on here?

GA? GA? Georgia....? GEORGIA?? I told you bitch......for months I told you.......

Diamond/Silk.....come get your crazy ass Uncle ATL.....dingaling dingaling

“Was is” ? De Poohs ain’t got no good English.....

Regardless of the final percentage, more minority voters than ever before voted conservative. And more minority leaders than ever before gave full throated endorsements for DJT. Larry Elder, Herschel Walker, Candace Owens and many more. This administration will go right back to funding abortions that target minority babies. That’s who you soul less people are.

BIDEN WILL NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT !!

• Haha
There aren't any hard numbers on it yet, as many States have not certified their votes and canvassing is just beginning. However we do know more African Americans (and Hispanics) voted for Trump than any Republican since Ford, and more than since 1960. We also know Biden got the smallest percentage of African American votes than any winning Democrat candidate since Johnson, and we know that the winner of the Georgia election is not "certified" until the State's electors cast their ballots.

Now, what was Nancy Pelosi speaking of when she said Biden had won a "mandate" in this election? What was that "mandate", to do what?

3494.jpg
Stoke my ego atl
So there aren’t any hard numbers on the AA vote in the 2020 election yet you know for a fact more AA voters voted from Trump since Ford?

So there aren’t any hard numbers on the AA vote in the 2020 election yet you know for a fact more AA voters voted from Trump since Ford?

Yes and yes. Voter re-canvassing goes on even after initial votes are counted. Statistical voting patterns are matched from voter rolls of who actually showed up and voted? We're still counting votes in some cases, and full analysis of who actually voted hasn't been completed yet. However we do know Biden's percentage of AA votes was the lowest since Carter, and Trump's was the highest since Ford.

We'll have a better picture after all of the votes are certified, and all legal challenges are exhausted (many of those Biden votes for instance won't be accepted as legal or legitimate) and then we'll have a much clearer picture of just how many AA votes Dems lost and Trump gained.

That fact however will NOT change. Trump got more AA votes than any Republican (probably ever) and Biden got lower percentages of that same vote than Hillary or Obama or Clinton.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT